[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fembot May we please stop using this term? It is nigh impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 17
File: 1458412534114.png (552 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1458412534114.png
552 KB, 600x666
>Fembot
May we please stop using this term? It is nigh impossible for a female to be a robot.
>>
File: PIOnNv0.jpg (516 KB, 2304x1536) Image search: [Google]
PIOnNv0.jpg
516 KB, 2304x1536
>>27413558
ofcourse it is but they are still gonna use it because you know, women.

>but but i'm fat

>but i'm depressed none of my 100 skype beta orbiters told me i'm gorgeous today

>but i'm different

>but i cut myself

and so on, it's not like they have their own kingdom of lolcowfarm to go and cry amongst their peers, no they gotta come here and bother and get 300 replies from thirsty beta fags.

it will never end
>>
I'm an amputee (multiple limbs)

Wanna date?
>>
>>27413793
no you should straight up off yourself

how the fuck did you lose more limbs??

accident? diabetes?
>>
>>27413793
There are plenty of amputee fetishists willing.
>>
>>27413558

It's a troll term, it gets people annoyed so it's always gonna be in use. I try to pretend the shit threads don't exist and you should too
>>
>>27413826
Meningitis

I know I should off myself, and I plan to, but the point is, I'm an absolutely unfuckable female and therefore a fembot.
>>
>>27413558
Die, Memeji, die.
>>
>>27413621
that sounds exactly like most robots tho....

t. fembot
>>
>>27413558
Why does being able to get a normie to fuck you disqualify you from being a robot?

What happened to the /r9k/ that looked down on normies?
I think if you want to fuck a normie, then YOU are a normie.

Being unable to make relationships with intelligent people (non-normies) is the real requirement for being a robot.
>>
>>27413954
> intelligent people (non-normies)

funniest fuckin thing ive heard all month
>>
>>27413793
If you dont mind cutting off your remaining limbs
>>
File: 1447461090671.jpg (16 KB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1447461090671.jpg
16 KB, 448x336
>>27413877
every rule has some exceptions, but as recent events showed the fembots here are seeking attention and nothing less as is the case with the mentally ill "polar bear" camwhore

How the fuck did Meningitis fucked you up so bad??
jesus
was there medical malpractice?
fucking hell

>>27413937

since when do fat beta males have 100 plus orbiters on skype?
you have >>>/lolcowfam/

you have your place to complain bitch and moan, but you come here because of the attention you know you gain, so please just don't do it.

We are allowed to wallow in our own self pity because of the negative worth a man has, a man is literally as disposable as plastic spoons where as you have the gift of giving birth therefore you are the gatekeepers of life and have intrinsic value.

Just fuck off

t. a fucking nobody
>>
>>27413558
thats why we call them fembots, not robots
>>
>>27413877
Which limbs do you have left? At least 1 arm is enough to still enjoy life, right?
>>
>>27413954
>Why does being able to get a normie to fuck you disqualify you from being a robot?
I'm not referring to -just- sex anon. Let's put the issue of sex completely aside.

Women cannot know what it's like to be completely and utterly unwanted. Women cannot know what it's like to be lonely. I won't say "women cannot know what it's like to never fit in anywhere", because that's more plausible but still less likely.

How often do you see a female without a single friend at all? Now think about how often you see a male without any friends at all.

How many modern day females have been completely unloved, save maybe by their parents, by another person? I'm not strictly referring to romantic love, by the way. Now think about how many males are in that same position. If there even are females in this case the number is infinitesimally small. Definitely not enough to warrant the term "fembot".
>>
>>27414015
Normies are mindless animals. Even if a female is able to get them to care about her, it's not a good kind of compassion.
Normies are all malicious and don't genuinely care for anyone. They just want to feel superior to their friends or use them for sex or use them for some other selfish purpose.
>>
File: 1455117222446.jpg (29 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
1455117222446.jpg
29 KB, 500x361
>all those nu males beta white knights defending "le fembot maymay"

>on r9k
>>
>>27413985
>We are allowed to wallow in our own self pity because of the negative worth a man has, a man is literally as disposable as plastic spoons where as you have the gift of giving birth therefore you are the gatekeepers of life and have intrinsic value.

well thats like your opinion man

how do you know i don't value robots and frembots alike

stop hbeing a sad ssappy fuck
>>
>>27414058
>Normies are mindless animals. Even if a female is able to get them to care about her, it's not a good kind of compassion.
Shut the shit up.

ANY kind of compassion, even if it's not very deep--and believe me some of these friendships bring with them a significant level of compassion--is better than feeling completely unloved by anyone. At least then you won't feel as worthless and contemplate suicide daily because you feel you're a burden on anyone and no one truly cares about you and no one ever will. How dare you even try to insinuate "weak" compassion is still meaningless.

>Normies are all malicious and don't genuinely care for anyone.
Some are but most have a fair number of people they do care about, be it their gf, close friends and family, etc.
>>
>>27414015
im a drug addicted mentally ill girl with baggage

no one of worth wants me
>>
>>27413985
>How the fuck did Meningitis fucked you up so bad??
Sepsis, google it.

Sure, lots of girls come on here seeking attention cuz they're more likely to get it from sad losers. And it works. But I come here to commiserate with other robots, contribute to discussions about culture and society, and even fend off misogyny here and there. Fembots do exist and saying we don't is, like, stripping the last shred of identity we have.
>>
>>27413793
>tfw you will never have a fuck doll gf that is just a torso and head
>>
File: Screenshot (257).png (450 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (257).png
450 KB, 1366x768
>>27414129
>well thats like your opinion man
no that's the reality of it, women are regarded as higher on the social ladder....

Men are sent to war men do all the dirty jobs men are disposable and replaceable.

a woman no matter how socially dysfunctional as long as she has a functioning uterus and is able to give birth will always have a higher value than a man, you can rely on surgery and makeup to enhance yourselves, the whole fashion industry caters to you.

>how do you know i don't value robots and frembots alike

because you don't even know how to do that, you don't realize the amount of power your wet hole holds.

>stop hbeing a sad ssappy fuck

ow , yeah just stop you know, it's that easy guys SHE HAS THE FORMULA just stop being ssappy and don't point out the obvious truth around you.

how do you come up with that shit?? do you have like a notebook and record normies talking??

>>27414150
you're right

kill yourself or go on lolcowfarm and shut the fuck up
>>
>>27414150
>no one of worth wants me
>no one of worth
>of worth

I'm gonna call reeee on that one
>>
>>27414150
>of worth
Who cares? You are still wanted. I've seen you post your face before and get fawned over.

Just yesterday >>27397324

I don't want to seem like a whiny bitch, so I won't say "baww no one loves me personally" and I don't think that it's a matter of unfairness; I'm simply stating you cannot be a robot, because despite all of your flaws you are still loved and wanted. So many male anons here have never experienced that at all and never will, even after working on their issues. Look at the number of anons who "fell for the /fit/ meme" and still can't get a gf for instance.
>>
>>27414147
What about robots who don't care about normie compassion?
Even if I were to get a normie friend, I'd feel nothing from the relationship.
>>
"fembot" used in a post needs to get you muted
>>
>>27414219
Truth be told since I'm depressed I'd feel happier that someone cared about me shortly after it happened, but then I'd go back to feeling as badly as I always do.

Regardless, you can't claim to be a robot if you're wanted by real people.
>>
>>27414202
but if it weren't for men fighting wars women would be dead

you join war because you want too

wwe dont force you

and its not our faultb you cant control your sexual desires

>you're right

you just admitted im as worthless as you preseive yourself
>>
File: Screenshot (255).png (551 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (255).png
551 KB, 1366x768
>>27414157

oh wow, that's insane, i could try and sympathize with you but i've never seen an amputee in my life so i can't really say anything of worth.

>But I come here to commiserate with other robots, contribute to discussions about culture and society, and even fend off misogyny here and there.

culture and society on r9k?? what? are you fucking high??

the culture and society we know it's the one we hate the one normies build and create so that everyone conforms, that's it there's not too much to talk about.

Fend off misogyny that's funny, i bet it's pretty easy with the army of orbits.

>Fembots do exist and saying we don't is, like, stripping the last shred of identity we have.

We're not saying you don't exist we're saying women can't be robots, ofcourse rare cases such as yourself make it difficult to argue because well if you go against an amputee you are an asshole no matter what, but the majority of cases it's attentionwhoring and validation.

I'm not gonna go against you for the obvious reasons aformentioned but women with all their limbs and a functioning uterus can't be robots, rare cases are exceptions

1 she has major physical damage

2 she was abused mistreated

3 she is mentally unstable and ill (in which case i don't know what the fuck is she doing on the internet)

there may be other cases that i can't think off right now, but women have and always will have an advantage over men, since men are such stupid simpletons, yeah women had it rough hundreds of years ago but now you are having the time of your life so cheers.
>>
Lowercase posters get out.
>>
File: Screenshot (254).png (597 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (254).png
597 KB, 1366x768
>>27414264

>but if it weren't for men fighting wars women would be dead

that's the point you dense bitch, your value goes above men because without you the race goes extinct, don't you understand how precious you are? men kill themselves so that your baby shitting machine can exist

>you join war because you want too

are you fucking retarded other than mentally ill?

do you know what the word WAR means? i'm not talking about volunteering i'm talking about imminent threat of invasion where every able man above the age of 15 is called to arms, FORCED to arms

>wwe dont force you

beyond retarded

>and its not our faultb you cant control your sexual desires

oh believe me i can, i see no value in women anymore, i'm gonna be a single man till the day i die, relationships are the most useless reproductive process ever conceived, but a man that can't spread it's genetic information is seen as broken or useless, the economics of pussy to dick is lodged towards women, women will always have the control and are able to CHOOSE , meanwhile men have to go through the laborious process of "hunting" and then wait for the women to accept their offer, which more often then not ends with rejection, men have to put in more effort than any woman ever, even fat women get hundreds of replies.

not implying i'm fat just pointing out the obvious power women hold

Also you tripfag which is annoying and you do it for the attention that it gives you.
>you just admitted im as worthless as you preseive yourself

i say that of all women don't worry, i'm a misogynist, you're not special
>>
>>27414398
>arguing with holes
>>
File: Screenshot (242).png (857 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (242).png
857 KB, 1366x768
>>27414413
i'm awfully bored, it's saturday and i'm on the internet , what are you expecting of me?
>>
File: 1332538956473.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
1332538956473.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>>27413954
if you're a heterosexual man and only want to fuck intelligent people, you're gonna remain a virgin for life
>>
>>27414264
Against whom do men fight wars? Other men. Without men there would be no one to kill women.
>>
>>27414398
>i'm a misogynist
so you hate yourself andc woman

both on the same page

we'rec equal

dont y8ou think its fair thatx after years of woman beijnhg on botton, iyts only fairc we get a time to florish

im kincda fucked up on pills to take the pain of being a dfembot
>>
File: Screenshot (117).png (782 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (117).png
782 KB, 1366x768
>>27414884
what the fuck is up with your typing dude....

get it together it's like reading a letter from an 6 years old.

>so you hate yourself andc woman

pretty much yeah

>both on the same page

have it your way, but you will never have the inferior worth of a man

>we'rec equal

possibly in a different universe were women don't give birth

>dont y8ou think its fair thatx after years of woman beijnhg on botton, iyts only fairc we get a time to florish

i'm not the one that oppressed women nor have you ever been oppressed , go on take over the world with your sjw garbage and the patriarchy screams, i have honestly no intent in what's going to happen.

>im kincda fucked up on pills to take the pain of being a dfembot

goddamn attention seeking junkie, you're not gonna pity me, you can post your skype or kik or what ever and get tens of hundreds of messages saying i love you etc, it's that easy for you, you could even be a landwhale and thirsty beta's wouldn't care, go on stay on the board and tripfag away, i'm not gonna tell you to stop because you obviously don't see the kind of attention seeking behavior you showcase, have fun and enjoy your drugs faggot.
>>
>possibly in a different universe were women don't give birth

birth requires speerm

men are essential for conception
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>27413621
Nice response, man.
>>
>>27415022

i can tell you are young and stupid.

http://futurism.com/scientists-made-artificial-sperm-used-fertilize-eggs/

china is already on it

it's just a matter of time
>>
>>27415022
Drink another glass of wine, JLH
>>
>>27415022
what a fucking cunt you are

>my boyfriend eventually beat in the little fuckers friends face witha fire extinguisher

Funny reads from the junkie

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/18673717/

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27402798/

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/26717401/

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27107758/

goddamn girl, fancy shit
>>
>>27414979
and just because someone flatters me ancd says i love you means nothing

i also need to love thhat person for it tto mean anything
>>
>>27415141
oh i am

and benxzos

see how worthless i am im fucked up aklready before noon
>>
>>27415184
nah vixen you are just depressed your chad left you in the dust.
>>
>>27415184

oh you've had daddy abuse you, shiiieeett..... i didn't see that coming from a canuck....

http://imgur.com/tSV3Khl,PJF8liJ,9hec6yr,Phq8l2L

doggo is nice though
>>
>>27415211
Do you need pity? Do you need attention ? What is your problem?
>>
>>27415361

she is full of problems, from daddy abusing her to being bulimic.

i guess the attention she gets helps her move on?

don't know
>>
I'd like to say this argument is pointless.
Robots created their own identity collectively, and if they decide they don't want us apart of it, then so be it. They created their identity, we don't get to say if we're a apart of it.
I disagree that females can't be lonely. It is easier for women to get sex, and male followers (who are after sex but too beta) will surely come with a bit of effort. But those people don't satisfy a need to make a connection with another human. Sex is fundamentally experienced different for men and women. For men, it is a need. For women, it is a desire. To look outside of the world of sex and forge a connection based on on common interests, shared ideology, and goals...Is something above gender that isn't easy. When you don't have a family, you don't have any friends, you're utterly alone, and the outside world feels full of mishap and ways to humiliate yourself, you get lonely. Regardless of gender.
But the most important point I'm going to make is that at least half of this board is teenagers jumping on the meme train, and another quarter can't handle any kind of real discussion. So saying anything that's not a meme or bait on 4chan is like pouring a bit of bleach into the Niagra Falls of Shit and saying, "There. I did something. I made a difference through this small action."
Utterly. Pointless.
>>
>>27415482

women can choose, men have to put in extreme amount of effort and don't have the privilege of choice, so yeah, women cannot be lonely.
>>
>>27415361
it would be nice since ive been ignored my whole life

nothing wrong with wanting attention . bheirachy of social needs

im alone without my bf and worried and sad

>>27415382
it helps
>>
>>27415507
true love 7isnt a choic3e. you need tov work for it

quality oveer quantity
>>
File: Screenshot (155).png (821 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (155).png
821 KB, 1366x768
>>27415557
shut the fuck up, the fact that you can choose already gives you the ability of choosing the ones with good quality and discard those with bad, meanwhile men have to do the courtship game for a couple of weeks and then when things get serious find out shit about the women they never even thought of.

Meanwhile women get courted for 2 weeks she decides ok i'll what he is up to, you find a small flaw or a big one , leave him, rinse and repeat.

Meanwhile the man doesn't have it that easy.

The fact that you can choose automatically gives you the ability to select only good partners.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS RULE!!!
>>
File: Screenshot (156).png (840 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (156).png
840 KB, 1366x768
>>27415557

What's your obsession with food dude?
>>
It's impossible for anyone to be a robot. The term "robot" when referring to someone is retarded.
>>
File: Screenshot (103).png (541 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (103).png
541 KB, 1366x768
>>27415728
it's allegoric you dense willy, it refers to the fact that loneliness and depression make you feel dead inside cold, empy, just like a robot, a cold machine
>>
>>27415535
I am alone, I was ignored my whole life, I was here for 9 years and never typed more than 1 line of text, I never understood people that bait people into giving them attention.
>>
Women get tons of attention just by posting . They cannot claim robot status ever
>>
File: 1379360202777.jpg (201 KB, 495x683) Image search: [Google]
1379360202777.jpg
201 KB, 495x683
>>27413558
I think it's entirely possible, but most robots are simply men jaded about nobody wanting to fuck them, not simply depressed people.
>>
>>27416633
Being depressed does not make you a robot. On the other side of the coin, being a robot does not mean you have to be depressed.

Being a robot is almost entirely about not fitting in, being accepted or wanted. Females, at the very least, will always experience the last two. It doesn't matter if you're a single woman with a retarded kid, you can still secure beta bux, there's always someone who is going to want you.

I haven't made a single new friend since fucking middle school. No one has loved me, even platonically. Relatives don't even call me. When women can enter a relationship incredibly easily regardless of all else, they can't relate to these levels of feels because it shows SOMEONE is interested in them, it gives them at least a tiny sense of validation and self worth. Women, quite simply, cannot be robots.
>>
>>27413954
this trash board just uses normalfag (I refuse to say normie, that's reddit trash) to describe any person not exactly like them
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.