[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever thought of or has seen a Therapist or Counselor.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1457768174268.jpg (60 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1457768174268.jpg
60 KB, 960x720
Anyone ever thought of or has seen a Therapist or Counselor. I feel like I have anxiety or something and I can't stop thinking about shit I fucked up and it keeps me up at night.
>>
Why would you pay someone to pretend to give a shit about you and offer no advice except "bee urself :)" "juz get over it :)"
You can get that for free from any random person on the street
>>
Waste of money.

If you are serious about sorting out your shit, it's easy enough to do yourself with all the online resources and books out there.

Head down to the library instead of paying 100 dollars for someone to listen to your ramblings, nod, and write things down for an hour
>>
>>27413579
>>27413590
I have insurance...?
>>
>>27413537
Exercise and try to make good changes in your life and the bad thoughts will disappear or at least get toned down.
>>
>>27413605

You're still paying for it in one way or another, and they're getting money for their "services"
>>
if you want to find a good therapist, i suggest you use yelp.
>>
>>27413537
I have thought of it but I was too scared and nervous to see one. Shame my old uni had free place on campus for students to go to. I wonder how many people actually use it.
>>
>>27413698
Well it wasn't so much as free but already charge in our tuition
>>
My therapist/"psychologist" (for social anxiety) a fucking retard.

Every time I see him, I tell him about how much I haven't improved and then he reads some shit about "techniques" you can use to reduce physical symptoms of anxiety like breathing techniques and other bullshit that does nothing and I've already read about online.
If that shit actually worked I wouldn't be going to a psychologist.
>>
File: 1438250337674.jpg (9 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1438250337674.jpg
9 KB, 250x246
>tfw im in love my therapist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.