[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your first memory? Mine is sitting on the rug in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stuffedanimalballoon.jpg (92 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
stuffedanimalballoon.jpg
92 KB, 1440x1080
What is your first memory? Mine is sitting on the rug in the first house I lived in. I think it was Easter because there was a bunny in the balloon and pink and yellow baskets. When I picture it in my head it's like a dream. What about you guys?
>>
>>27413510
I remember my conception
>>
>>27413510
>>27413510
Bouncing on the trampoline at nursery. All the other kids would go listen to the teacher read a story. I would simply stay on the trampoline and bounce for several hours. While bouncing I would have lucid daydreams about being a hero and fighting monsters.

This is a hobby I still have as an adult.
>>
reading this thread

t. dissociative amnesia
>>
>>27413510
>ate a red leaf because I genuinely believed it would give me super leaf powers
>mum notices out of the corner of her eye and sprints over to me yelling SPIT IT OUT
>trying to tell her I need this so I get my leaf powers
>eventually spit it out and spend the rest of the day wondering if I swallowed enough to get my powers

I was like 2 I think.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (81 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
81 KB, 500x484
>>27413510
Going to see my dad at his new place after he moved out.

My parents split when I was 2 so I don't remember a time when they were together. So to me, that day was like meeting my dad for the first time.
>>
My sister's birth, I was 2 and a half.

I got memories before that but they are pretty vague.
>>
>>27413510
If I can recall correctly I used to have a very cool looking Lego astronaut figurine that my parent's found at a thrift store with a huge ton of legos in a plastic bag and it was an entire set from the Lego SYSTEM [OG Lego sets] so I knew I struck gold as it was vintage and the some of the first models.

It came with the fully assembled jeep with the Egyptian monocle guy and everything holy shit did that mean everything to me.

One day I took the Lego System astronaut figure to school one day and it was in the afternoon it was very sunny/orange ambience and I sat on a bench waiting for my parents and I think I left the figure accidentally on the bench as I left to go with my parents. If I recall, I wanted to go back and get it but they said no or something and that was one of my first sad memories that I can remember

Some of the better memories came the same year in Pre-K/ 5 years old (time you start remembering shit)

I used to go on a playground in like pre-k or kindergaten and I would hide in the tunnels with two twin blondes, looking back there faces weren't all that but I was playa pimping

To top that, I also went on the top of a bridge at the playground with a different girl, (maybe my friend came along as well? don't remember that much) and I would make sure no one was around/teachers/snitches, and then I'd tell the girl to lift up her dress to reveal the clams and I'd just throw sand in her vagina. No idea why, I was an idiot for not licking it or something more normal
>>
>>27413510
I remember eating a penny and then taking a fat shit in my diaper. Shit was actually pretty cash
>>
sitting in one of those circular child buggy things at a church sunday school
>>
I remember waking up in a white room, with white curtains, in a white bed. I was looking outside; I think my mom and dad were outside.
>>
>>27413732
You must be a Canadian

But my first memory is of my third birthday party. I had my dad make me a cape out of newspaper and I ran around pretending to fly
>>
File: b9400wh.jpg (93 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
b9400wh.jpg
93 KB, 1250x1250
>>27413510
Mine is having a nightmare about my mother abandoning me in a mall with a guy who was completely white and had no face, like a living mannequin, I think I was about 2 and a half.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.