[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit: The Show Discus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: f7utik2xn9hcnz5ef1r1.jpg (109 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
f7utik2xn9hcnz5ef1r1.jpg
109 KB, 670x409
Reddit: The Show

Discus.
>>
>>27413407
she likes chads, realizes they are not gonna give her the stability later in life, she gets pumped and dumped a few times, at the end she settles for the smart beta provider.

KEK THE SHOW
>>
C.__uck the show

fucking robot
>>
More like facebook-tier tbhfam
hating on BBT is a huge circlejerk on
Reddit
>muh nerd blackface
>>
Unfunny jokes with overused laugh tracks: The show.

Retarded levels of Kramerization on one dimensional characters: The show.
>>
I overheard some dumb bitch at work talking about how she wants a bf like Sheldon

I just silently raged while I played my Vita.
>>
first season was god-tier.
then everyone appropriated it and transformed it into something cringe-worthy and unbelievable, just with like everything else these days.

once people discover it it goes to shit.
>>
You guys ever notice how all the manlet characters are slaves to all the characters larger than them IE Leonard to Penny, Howard and his mother, all of them to Sheldon
>>
What are they looking at?
>>
>>27414491
the million dollar per episode they demand

because you know

Money

i was honestly disgusted when i read that news, it takes a special kind of greedy asshole to demand more from the studio and never be happy

1 MIL PER EPISODE

AYYY
>>
File: ao9xRBX_700b.jpg (262 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
ao9xRBX_700b.jpg
262 KB, 700x1050
The show in a pic (after first season).
>>
>>27414517
Big Bang makes shit tons in syndication
It's basically Friends for millennials.
>>
>>27414517
>the studios are good white boiz, they dindu nuffin
>>
>>27414540
Friends was also severely unfunny
>>
>>27414540
i've never even thought of comparing it to friends, i honestly liked it even though it promoted being a slut and having as much fun as you want with men, but it also proved woman sexualize man aswell
>>
the first 3 seasons were good
>>
File: 657462528191.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
657462528191.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>>27414517
>it takes a special kind of greedy asshole to demand more from the studio
Who could be behind this post?
>>
>>27414565

that's not the point, they make enough money already, demanding 1 mil PER EPISODE or else they don't star in the show it's just Jewy as fuck.

Especially that cuoco whore, god i'm glad her pics leaked
>>
>>27414593
i spy with my little eye a pointy nose and baldy kike
>>
>>27414571
Yeah, this is true. I remember how popular that show was. Every cunt watched it. I recently watched some episodes and was shocked by how shitty it was. It has not aged well, not like Seinfeld.
>>
>>27414611
i don't know mang i loved chandler
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.