[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am iat the university. Everyone in my class has a group of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kill me.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
51 KB, 657x527
I am iat the university. Everyone in my class has a group of friends. I am the only loner... Next semester we have these annoying courses where we need to form our own groups and visit real companies and do assignments/presentations in groups.

What should I do? I'll rather do it alone than begging them to join. What should I do?
>>
>>27413378
You should pick up something like Memeputer Science that not requires group works.
>>
>>27413406

That is not the sort of advice I was looking for. I do not want to run away cause of normies.
>>
>>27413378
honestly just try to find a group imo. companies may like that you've taken the initiative and done a presentation by yourself, but seeing as how they are all normie fucks, they'll probably be creeped out by the lone autist.
>>
Quick change to engineering
>>
I don't understand why people don't just ask their classmates to be in their group, what's wrong with that?
>>
This happened to me and I dropped out.
Computer science has group projects/classes, so forget that idea. Your projects might not get marked if you aren't in a real group, plus you'll have to do all the work alone.

Choose to either be able to teamwork, or just quit and look for work, where you'll have to put in effort in working in team anyway.
>>
>>27413629

Cause they say no?
>>
>>27413630

I think it's wrong to even have teamwork and social stuff in consideration when looking for a field to study/work in. Escaping 3 years of agony should not be worth a lifetime of regret.
>>
>>27413630
I've just sent mails to my professors/tutors and they assigned me to groups
>>
>>27413706
Well OP clearly hasn't even bothered to ask
>>
>>27413629
>showing interest in other people

what are you a cuck? Let them come to you
>>
>>27413735

May I ask how you articulated the mails? How did they go like? Did you say you had no friends. Or did you stay unpersonal and formal, and say that you have not found members?
>>
>>27413767

I have and they ignored me on FaceBook, even after reading it. They just didn't answer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.