[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up, I'm on acid, what should I do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (48 KB, 349x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 349x420
What's up, I'm on acid, what should I do
>>
>>27413302
What are you on exactly?
>>
fly

this is an original comment
>>
>>27413316
acid = lsd
>>
I have been watching a 2 hour video on YouTube of what DMT looks like
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 640x640
Go outside and climb the tallest tree you can find. Sit up there for hours wondering how to get back down again. That or listen to a fuck ton of Pink Floyd
>>
>>27413302
Become the tree king
>>
>>27413302
sigil magick
>>
Listen to a Tycho album and chill out. Use the time to honestly reflect on your life and where you can improve.

Then remember after your introspection that despite any flaws you have to respect yourself
>>
>>27413784
That was beautiful my friend
>>
People are going to get sick of me posting this eventually but listen to THIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NDEsPaczyY

When I'm on acid I like to draw and play guitar, so there are two ideas at least
>>
>>27414433
B O S N I A ?
O
S
N
I
A
?
>>
File: 1444253681710.jpg (657 KB, 1291x2228) Image search: [Google]
1444253681710.jpg
657 KB, 1291x2228
Make a pact with the being of your choice.
>>
>>27413302
Listen to infected mushroom and check out weird shit.

Have a philosophical conversation with yourself and discover some shit over a cigarette

And most of all have fun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.