[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be 21yo khv >22 in 2 months >kissed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 5f1.jpg (191 KB, 1280x892) Image search: [Google]
5f1.jpg
191 KB, 1280x892
>be me
>be 21yo khv
>22 in 2 months
>kissed with a chick yesterday with tongue

do i still have a chance to get laid before 22? is kissing supposed to be like half the road or it means completely nothing?

also kissing is overrated. vidya is better
>>
>>27413297
I had my first french kiss when I was 15.
I lost my virginity when I was 22.

Make of that what you will.
>>
>>27413297
No guarantees.

I kissed my oneitis with tongue (hottest thing ever, she's fucking crazy and used more tongue than I did), but I still haven't gotten laid. That was about 9 months ago. I was 24 when I kissed her, and I'm 25 now.
>>
File: 1458090071633.jpg (126 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1458090071633.jpg
126 KB, 444x460
>>27413297
>kiss with tongue
That's so disgusting.
>>
>>27413384
>That's so disgusting.
What, are you 10?
>>
>>27413405
>What, are you 10?
You sure showed me but it doesnt change the fact. Tongue kissing is disgusting - tasting other persons tongue and mouth fluids.
>>
>>27413423
What are you, 10?
>>
>>27413423
>Tongue kissing is disgusting - tasting other persons tongue and mouth fluids.

no it's not, it's pretty good. you don't really feel any taste
>>
File: ed-miliband5.jpg (70 KB, 628x916) Image search: [Google]
ed-miliband5.jpg
70 KB, 628x916
>Tfw have friends but still a kissless virgin
>Tfw people ask about my romantic/sexual past
>Tfw I have to tell them I have zero experience
>Tfw I eventually have to tell them I haven't even kissed

There's this special kind of shame in that one. I don't even mind saying I'm a virgin, because a fair few of my friends are still virgins. But saying I haven't even kissed kills me. I haven't done something that the VAST, VAST majority of people do at 11 years old.
>>
>>27413681
>not lying to them

baka desu senpai
>>
>>27413681
me too
I think having normy friends when you are KV and you have to socialize with them is really heartbreaking.
I actually felt beter when I was alone. Now everytime I go out with my friends I return home really sad
>>
>>27413681
>the VAST, VAST majority of people do at 11 years old.

That's not true.
>>
>>27413297
>also kissing is overrated
I don't agree, I'd take kissing over video games any day.
>>
>>27413836
>11 years old.
>tongue

kek
>>
>>27413721
No point m8. I'd look like an even bigger failure if I got caught lying about not being kissless.

>>27413836
Yes it is. If not, then at LEAST before 16. The amount of kissless adults who do not come from uber-religious backgrounds must be about 0.00001% of the population of any country.
>>
>>27413681
This desu senpai, kills me everytime, at this point, I just tell them I kissed a few girls I knew in high school, not like they'll ever find out
>>
>>27413726
I'm glad I have friends because being a shut-in is really boring.

But being a kissless girlfriendless virgin makes it really difficult.

Last week I went to a club for the first time and watching normies get off with my female friends was quite sad. Not because I wanted to get off with them, but because in general seeing friends do things that you can't do is crushing.
>>
>>27413910
>if I got caught lying about not being kissless
but you can't really get caught. unless you talk explicitly about your first kiss. you still could lie about that too anyway.

my point is, if they are really really close friends then they'll understand, otherwise you can just lie/avoid the topic
>>
>>27413935
To add on to that, I've never kissed anyone, but I fabricated a story and told it so many times, it might as well be true. I picked a random girl from high school who has pretty much cut contact with everyone and say we were chilling at a park late junior year and we kissed before leaving. And then say non chalantly nothing ever came out of that.
>>
>>27413935
There's no point though. It wouldn't improve my situation much at all because I would still remain a KV. It might actually make me feel worse because people would assume I am something that I am not, and that would simply make me think about it more.

In any case it's irrelevant because I've already told several people.
>>
>>27413984
>people would assume I am something that I am not
they won't

>and that would simply make me think about it more.
stop thinking about that

anyway, i wouldnt lie to a friend about that, but i would to a girl i am hitting on
>>
Everything about sex is overrated

Unless you're a quick blower sex is just fucking exhausting, my absolute best time to blow is 10 mins and by that point I'm sweaty as hell and my stomach just hurts
>>
>>27414024
>anyway, i wouldnt lie to a friend about that, but i would to a girl i am hitting on

Well that would be a retarded thing to do.

She would obviously be able to tell if you tried to kiss her and hadn't done it before.
>>
>>27414082
>She would obviously be able to tell if you tried to kiss her and hadn't done it before.

op here, she didn't noticed it. also who cares, you aren't kissless anymore and you don't have to lie
>>
>>27414103
Maybe that's okay for you, but for me I have a deep, terrible fear of screwing up intimate contact with women if I ever try it.

This is 90% of the reason I am a kissless virgin. I had zero female attention until I was 17/18, and ever since then I've ballsed up every opportunity because I am literally TERRIFIED of trying to do anything with a woman.

If a girl was staring at my face and literally asked me to kiss her, I would probably have a heart attack from the pressure and the sheer fear of it all.
>>
>>27414161
well, acknowledging you problem is the first step i guess.
>>
I've never kissed or even held a girls hand, but I'm not a virgin. It's kinda confusing.
>>
>>27414209
How did you not it's kiss her? Don't girls love kissing
>>
>>27414209
is that even possible? unless you went on with a hooker
>>
>>27413384
>being an underage faggot
>>
>>27415017
I'm 23. What's so fucking triggering that i find tongue kissing abomination?
>>
File: diesel.jpg (159 KB, 800x1087) Image search: [Google]
diesel.jpg
159 KB, 800x1087
>also kissing is overrated

bullshit. having your hands wrapped about a soft woman whilst kissing them feels great, especially if your with two women
>>
>>27415169
it feels great, but it's really overhyped for kvhs
>>
>>27414248
>>27414673
It was a friend's with benefits sorta deal. She had a boyfriend in the army who was cool with her fucking around while he was away.
>>
>>27415493
sounds fun, i need to find one like her
>>
>>27415169
Years of stunted emotional growth will do that to a man
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.