[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be an introverted ugly loser most of your life >somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: depression.jpg (30 KB, 814x457) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
30 KB, 814x457
>be an introverted ugly loser most of your life
>somehow get into good uni and turn my life around
>still ugly though
>a really gorgeous introvert chick falls in love with me because I'm weird like her and can play guitar
>she's tall, gorgeous, hot, spends most of her time inside and is loyal
>we have a great time
>all of her past relationships were a failure because she is afraid of attachment and I end up being her longest relationship, while she's my first gf
>she gets scared because she doesn't want to get attached to one person and panics out of the relationship
>everyone gives her shit, her best friends attack her for ruining something good for no good reason and I end up deep in her friend circle, knowing lots of her good friends
>at first she started apologizing how she turned out to be a bitch and how she wants to have me in her life
>I'm okay with it I guess but tell her that i need time and she's good with it
>then suddenly she starts completely avoiding me and ignoring me and cant even look me in the eye when we come across each other
>no idea why, and it hurts me because I'm a beta faggot
>cant handle breakup and already tried killing myself a few times but didn't have the balls
>tfw tonight there's a "party" and she's coming and I know she'll hook up with someone and I'll probably end up just crying my heart out to her friends and hopefully killing myself
I've never felt like this, I just wanna go back to no experience phase where I'd rather work on myself than have to think about a girl that I'll never have again, every other girl just seems shitty in comparison
Never become this robots, never turn into normies, if you're emotional, real life is just a really shitty place
>>
once you get over the hurt you'll be that much wiser

You thought there just happened to be the perfect girl with no catches. You were wrong. I've been through the same shit. Romance doesn't exist. Relationships are purely superficial, though usually only one person in the couple is aware of that.
>>
File: 1458112495087.jpg (81 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1458112495087.jpg
81 KB, 980x735
>>27413159
>Never become this robots, never turn into normies, if you're emotional, real life is just a really shitty place
Wasn't planning on doing this. But life right now is shit too. Seems like we can never win.
>>
>>27413159
>had a gf

fuck off normie
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK OUT NIGGER
>>
>>27413192
I get told this often, and i feel like it is true in a way, but its really hard to let it go.
It kills me knowing that there's a dozen guys just flirting with her the moment she leaves the house while I'm here gonna be stuck for years without a gf and I know it, she'll find someone, if she hasn't already, the thought of her having someone else is fucking my brain to the point where im just ready to jump out the window.
>>
>>27413204
In retrospective, yeah but you cant really miss something you haven't been through and you have a lot of time to become something more in life
Being emotional is the fucking worst thing ever, i literally want to rip my gut out
>>
>>27413261
iktf

I wish I had something comforting to tell you but I don't. I'm still having to come to terms with this.
>>
>>27413261
If you keep thinking that shit is going to keep being shit well guess what it is. You need to snap yourself out of it and get back out there and face what's to come and with time it'll get better.
>>
>>27413283
You're also going through the same thing? or the fact that women have it so much easier regarding finding relationships?
>>
>>27413159
>party
>friends

>introverted
>>
>>27413323
introverts can enjoy parties and have friends you ignoramus

source: me - ISFJ
>>
>>27413159
>she gets scared because she doesn't want to get attached to one person and panics out of the relationship

when will you numale cucks STILL fall for this bullshit
you deserve evreything bad from this bitch
>>
>>27413294
I've been doing my best, I try and just study and take my mind off of things
But then, every single fucking day, i come across you, it's like the universe is fucking with me, I never came across her so often when we were dating, now at the uni campus i see her at least once a day
And to make matters worse, she wont even look at me or say hi, like she did a complete turn from a cute adorable chick who valued me and knew how much i wanted to make her feel good to a heartless bitch who can't even look at me in the eyes and say hi. I think that kills me the most than the breakup itself, that she just decided all the shit i did for her is worthless and that she cant even look at me now.
>>27413323
well FOR A girl, she still barely goes out and she doesn't know how to express her emotions, really shitty with words
>>
>>27413341

go fuck yourself

t. schizoid
>>
>>27413159
Hello, my name is Mr. Burns, I believe you have a letter for me.
>>
>>27413308
the dynamics of sexuality

A lot of men are content just getting scraps of sex here and there. I'm just now having to notice my position in the scheme. Even if I were drop-dead handsome (and I'm not) I would still have men above me who could take any woman I loved.

I'm not going through it now. I've been through it. Now I'm just feeling really depressed about my life because I always dreamt of having a soulmate and starting a family. I think the whole thing is a myth.
>>
>>27413344
if you let it kill you she wins

also normie please go

>hurr my 10/10 gf left me so sad rip ;_;

fuck off
>>
>>27413341
yeah maybe some normies who call themselves introverts because it's cool and trendy
>>
>>27413344
Then she's a bitch roastie and you're better off no matter how much you sulk about it it's not going to get better and I'm not saying kill yourself honestly nothing is that bad to justify killing yourself over it. You just got that pick yourself up and get back out there. She fucked up on her problems not you.
>>
>>27413357
>>27413389
you're both retards if you think introverts can't be social at all
>>
>she doesn't want to get attached to one person and panics out of the relationship

aka she sees you as a worthless scum and wants to do better, probably some cunts laughed at her for being your gf or some chads teased her about it
>>
fuck off this board normie scum
>>
>>27413361
>I think the whole thing is a myth.
I noticed the same thing, the more I got involved with people who are full normies the more i noticed how little they value this kind of stuff, the little things. It's just hey I'm young I'm gonna go fuck around and enjoy life, fuck that this guy cares about me a lot and that we have so many memories I'm just gonna go enjoy it. A friend of mine did this after two years of relationship and she has zero to no regrets. I envy her that she's kinda strong in that regard, or maybe she just doesn't care. Personally I'd rather have a long comfy relationship and enjoy my time with someone than go fucking around and having shitty cheap experiences, i dont know, that's just me maybe.
>>27413366
>>27413389
It feels trivial and it kinda is but you don't really change that much even if you have a "friend" circle. I know you wont buy it probably but even if you go out, you can be autistic, anxious and depressed
>>
>>27413366
this.

she's probably never going to be happy with her relationships, but now that you made something of yourself, and have relationship experience, you can go out there and find someone else without much effort.
You can break out of the cycle.
>>
>>27413159
>Read post hoping it isnt shit for once
>Turns out its another "boohoo im breaking up post"
r9k is getting worse by the fucking day.
>>
>>27413445
Maybe, although all of her friends loved me and still do. I hang out with her best friends quite often and they always give me kind words and like me so I don't know who could bully her about it. If anything she was bullied when she broke up, for being a heartless bitch.
>>27413404
True, guess it just has to pass time. Have you been through this often anon?
>>
File: 1456542138926.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1456542138926.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>27413480
>r9k is getting worse by the fucking day.
Was it ever good
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.