[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
READ THIS FAGGOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1273x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1273x718
[Reminder to ignore all attention whore tripfag threads]

You cunts come here to escape the bullshit of women. But you fail to see how women and normies arent gonna leave you alone. They enjoy manipulating you, using you and making fun of you. Youre nothing but entertainment for them.

Lets take the example of Eliza:
>comes here, posts random shit about her life and her 5/10 face.
gets praised by betas
>starts posting about how shes depressed and shit
r9gays act as a super large, collective emotional tampon and make her feel good
>is ugly as fuck and pretends to be depressed
praised all the time
>gets 100s of skype requests, but only ever associates with attractive anons or famous tripfags
"Yay eliza! Our queen!" said the robot cucks in unison
>LITERALLY asks for money and asks beta providers like the pathetic excuses of humans that visit this site for stuff. Dont believe me? Heres proof:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tubsHaHKXjs

tl;dr: robots are permavirgin cucks who are sad and lonely because of how they are. Theyre meant to be betas who will orbit and worship women no matter what. attention whores can walk right in and use each one of you and ask you for stuff. heres proof of eliza asking betas on this board for free stuff:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tubsHaHKXjs
>>
>Anon post thread titled READ THIS FAGGOT
don't read it.
>>
>>27413223
kill yourself cuck

original desu
>>
>>27413257
>Anon tells me to kill myself
Don't do it
>>
>>27413071
Post actual proof or kill yourself, as I said to the other stupid nigger screenshots can be spoofed to easily.

The funny thing is by paying any attention to Eliza you're just fanning the fires.
>>
>>27413071
>women appealing to a niche to get benefits
More news at 11

Who is she anyways?

>>27413289
Kek.
>>
>>27413299
look at the fucking linked video in OP's post. thats elizas main youtube channel. proof enough? lrn2read retard.
>>
File: 1456057227002.jpg (114 KB, 1140x599) Image search: [Google]
1456057227002.jpg
114 KB, 1140x599
>>27413459
I dont care about that retard. No shit shes getting free stuff. I would too and so would probably you if you could dupe the stupid pedo orbiters on this board.

I'm talking about the screenshot. Although, you probably knew that. And was just ignoring that I called you out.
>>
>>27413478
the screenshots are real. you just want to belive shes your pure little princess and not a smart ass roastie whore manipulating betas here. how can you even tell theyre not real? by the pixels? fuck ass.
>>
File: trump horse.jpg (17 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
trump horse.jpg
17 KB, 320x222
>>27413496
Who is retarded enough to believe any normal looking woman who is not batshit insane is innocent?

Nature kicks in they get horny and lonely and fuck at the age of 17 if not even sooner.
>>
File: imsorrybutrare.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
imsorrybutrare.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>27413289

devillish and frommagio
>>
File: 1457228254698.jpg (55 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
1457228254698.jpg
55 KB, 760x507
>>27413496
????
?
?
?
I dont even like Eliza. But people like you are just adding fuel to the fire. By making people think shes some sort of slut, more pedo betas are just gonna contact her.

And I don't need to tell it's fake, YOU need to prove it's real. Whoever took the screenshot should have filmed it instead but wait! Then it wouldn't be real!
>>
>>27413071
Nah, real robots dont orbit tripfag whores on r9k, especially not 15 year olds. It's just delusional nu-males from reddit who are doing this.
>>
>>27413525
shes just 15 and has fucked more guys than the number of women youve talked to
>>
>>27413584
I doubt that since i have spoken to several dozen women in my life. If not hundreds of them.

I am still a virgin at 22 though.
>>
>>27413580
Youre retarded.
>>27413581
nu males are more in number than robots then
>>27413660
you wont believe how many men come upto her with their dicks out and how many neckbeards she has to wade through on a daily basis. she does cyber and sometimes even meet up with the attractive ones though.
>>
>>27413807
>can only reply with an insult
Nice proof
>>
>>27413934
my point was youre really idiotic to even think its fake since its clearly not.
>same clothing
>same background
>same skin tone
>same hair colour
>different angles and positions and different body parts.

how the fuck is it shooped?
>>
The thing is, you can never stop this

The worst thing about this at all is that the mods will allow underage tripfags to whore shit from beta's and post underage nudes 'n shit

I mean i understand your hate against eliza and that, but i just gave up anon, you're literally fighting a 'impossible-to-win' war, unless the mods were to get involved and fucking ban them
>>
>>27413992
And to add on, there WILL ALWAYS be a tripfag roastie who will beg beta's for shit and only add attractive anons and fuck the hot ones
>>
>>27413934
go to desustorage and search TLDR eliza. plus she admitted to it in a video for thomas. you need to lurk moar
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.