[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> try to fall asleep > another sleep paralysis episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: 4700039.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
4700039.png
440 KB, 633x758
> try to fall asleep

> another sleep paralysis episode

> lose more sleep

> more sleep paralysis episodes
>>
>sleep paralysis
>can't get up
>fuck it I'll just go back to sleep and try some sweet lucid dreaming
>wake up way late and feel like shit
>>
I'd post more sleep paralysis feels. I feel your feels bro. Nothing to say really. I can't fucking move no matter how hard I try and it's really scary and I want to scream but can't force out a whisper and I want to convulse an shake myself awake but I can't budge even an inch. It's like my dream self responds to all the signals I'm sending my real body.

There that's sleep paralysis. I get it at obnoxious hours when it's to late to go back to sleep and too early to get up. I only hallucinated spiders once, never got ghost people.
>>
>>27412935
Have you tried using deep breathing?Also there is a thing called 4-7-8 method which makes you fall asleep instantly but it might take 1-2 months to master it.
>>
Sleep paralysis is like quicksand, the more you struggle the harder it is.
>>
>Been trying to get sleep paralysis for years but can't
>OP bitching out it

Fuck you, asshole. I will kill you to get sleep paralysis
>>
I've never had sleep paralysis (or if I have, I forget it when I wake up) do you guys get visited by spooky visions? What do you see?
>>
>>27413809

FUCK you nigger, I don't even hallucinate I just get exploding bead syndrome
>>
>tfw no spooky sleep paralysis gf
>>
>tfw no sleep paralysis gf
>>
I don't know if I'm broken but instead of the fear and what not people get It feels like pure bliss to me.
>>
>>27413817
The most common visual effective get is my eyes are still vibratey from coming out of REM. One time I guess I was still half dreaming while looking to the side of my bed, spiders. Spooky dream spiders. Only had that once. Other people report shadow people.
>>
>>27413867
I just get Exploding Head Syndrome and a feeling like I'm infinitely falling, I sleep on my side and it only happens when I'm falling asleep. I've never awoken with sleep paralysis.
>>
>>27413838
Just do this you fucking subhuman >>27413788
You will learn to control yourself fucking crybaby
>>
File: 1458504206127.png (109 KB, 594x530) Image search: [Google]
1458504206127.png
109 KB, 594x530
Are you a dumbass? Sleep paralysis are a free ticket to the most awesome kind of lucid dream. Search for WILD technique.
>>
I'm an alcoholic which gives me the weirdest dream life. I have a lot of lucid dreams, some of which are so abstract. Not even surreal, just meaningless abstract thought I struggle to make sense of. I fuck girls a lot in my ordinary lucid dreams, and I can wake myself up at any moment by scrunching my eyes closed and opening them wide. I often return to the same worlds.
>>
>>27412935
>try to sleep
>severe foot cramps

How do I stop this bros?
>>
>>27414110
Not to be fat
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 557x605
>it's a sleep paralysis episode
Life literally hands you pure terror on a plate in your bland life and you whine about it?
Get hype instead.
>>
>>27412935
Sleep paralysis can lead directly into lucid dreaming. Learn to embrace it.
>>
I can wake usually wake myself up from sleep paralysis.
>>
>>27413867
I had that euphoric feeling as I drifted into sleep paralysis one evening before I fell asleep completely. It was amazing, it was like I was extremely happy I had achieved it.

The only other time I had sleep paralysis was when I woke up late one night and heard the muffled sound of a kid's TV show under my room, where my niece sleeps.
Then it started getting louder and louder, I was just confused since it was too late for her to be up watching TV, and it would have woken everyone else up. Then I slowly realized I was experiencing sleep paralysis and just drifted back to sleep.

I think the key is not to panic.
>>
>>27414133
I'm not fat. Even if I was I don't see the connection.
>>
File: 1312256418955.jpg (24 KB, 193x243) Image search: [Google]
1312256418955.jpg
24 KB, 193x243
The worst thing about sleep paralysis, apart from hearing "The Entity" sometimes, is that I always feel like I'm being dragged down into 'something'. I don't know how to explain it, but have you ever played a game and the character falls through the floor? That's how it feels, I feel like I'm sinking into my bed. Sometimes feel like I'm having an internal battle to stay afloat, I feel like if I relax...I'll die.
>>
>>27413228
>goes back to sleep during paralysis

How do you manage to do that? During paralysis, my biggest fear is that if I stop struggling, I will die or lose some control of my body.
>>
Just calm down, and then try to suddenly move a paet of your body, fingers or toes work well here, try that 2 or 3 times and you will. manage to move a muscle and immediatley wake up
>>
>>27414165
>>27414026
Just go into a lucid dream bro :^)
>implying I haven't been trying for years

WILD doesn't work in the morning when I can't get a full REM cycle and I eventually get the bird cunts. It does work if you get an episode in the middle of the night. It's easier to try to just have a legit lucid dream from the get go than to count on sleep paralysis.
>>
File: 1433843171240.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1433843171240.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>27412935
sleep paralysis sounds like a fucking autistic meme OP. I seriously fail to see how it is possible especially since people keep describing it in supernatural themes like >>27414295.

Have you tried not being a faggot and just waking the fuck up?
>>
File: 1456570424224.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456570424224.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>trying to sleep
>start getting aroused
>too tired to do anything about it
>uncomfortably aroused to cant fall sleep

I hate this.
>>
File: 1439956339777.jpg (41 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439956339777.jpg
41 KB, 591x716
>>27414865
Not really sure why you're being me to me, atm.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it isn't real.

You bitch.
>>
>>27415049
mean*

Damn' I'm tired, famalams.
>>
>>27414865
Fuck off m8, be glad it hasn't happened to you. It's some spooky shit and I imagine people in comas are in a constant state of it. When I experience it, I have this feeling like a giant mass is sitting on top of me and I'm being crushed while at the same time there is the paranoid feeling that something is coming for me.

>tfw my wife and I were dating, the first time she stayed the night I had sleep paralysis and it freaked her the fuck out.

At least now when it happens to me, she tries her best to wake me out of it.
>>
>>27414865
Literally paralyzed. Your brain sends signals that your limbs do not respond to. 9/10 you got us good.
>>
File: personalami-344460-Lune.jpg (284 KB, 1200x634) Image search: [Google]
personalami-344460-Lune.jpg
284 KB, 1200x634
>Sleep paralysis
>have sex with girl

feels good man, anybody know this feel?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.