[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /sorepenis/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 319x204) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 319x204
The frenulum under my glans has a little fissure, 2 days since my last fap bc this shit.
any of you robots have experienced this? Any advice?
>>
>>27412862
that shit can tear if it's not stretched properly. i think you can get an operation where they snip it, but idk if you want to do that
>>
Sounds like you got a bit of thrush.
I would recommend using non-bacterial soap and keeping it dryish.
>>
File: 88.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
>Let me kiss it better!
>>
>>27412862
put anti-bacterial gel/cream on it like any other cut, you big babby.
>>
nearly tore mine a few times cause I never stretched my foreskin properly

OP go a week without fapping minimum, then every time you cum make sure your skin is pulled all the way back, this'll stretch the skin without stressing the frenulum too much

I speak from experience
>>
File: 1366843934659.png (446 KB, 597x741) Image search: [Google]
1366843934659.png
446 KB, 597x741
>>27412905
>bark bark woof!
>>
fapped anyway

pretend the pain is pleasure
>inb4 it is
>>
>>27412862
i'm no doctor but i'm speaking from my own experience:

i tore my frenulum completely like 2 months ago

you don't have to visit a doctor or anything, just don't have sex or fap for the coming 2 weeks and take it easy the period after that. it'll heal itself.

yours is only a bit sore so you might get away with one week. stay strong anon!
>>
File: Xz7HoqP.png (360 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
Xz7HoqP.png
360 KB, 600x590
>>27412862
>frenulum
Are you supposed to have that or is it supposed to tear and go away at some point like a girl's hymen?
>>
my foreskin has had a yeast infection for years. it's crusty and hurts all the time, I can only masturbate with loads of handcreame
>>
File: 1458703733433.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458703733433.gif
2 MB, 200x200
GETTING REAL TIRED OF ALL THE COCKS IN THE CATALOG FUCK OFF
>>
File: sadfrog.gif (284 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.gif
284 KB, 800x800
At least you still have yours
>>
I tore mine too, anon, and much worse than that.

Irritated me for several months.
>>
That looks like a good way to tear it though. You didn't straight up rip it like most but this will still loosen it up.
>that feel when have frenulum breve bad enough to make pulling back foreskin unpleasant but not bad enough to make it tearable
At least stretching seems to work somewhat
>>
lol I tore mine trying to fuck a rubber glove. It was a tiny tear but holy shit there was a lot of blood. Pretty scary how much your dick bleeds. I put a big glob of antibiotic gel under my foreskin and didn't touch my dick for weeks.

Protip: don't fuck gloves
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.