[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is r9gay so retarded? you idiots spew all these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1275x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1275x660
Why the fuck is r9gay so retarded?

you idiots spew all these autistic theories about women being evil and wanting money and looks only but then an attention whore tripfag walks in and you all go full retard.

im talking about eliza here. this attention whoring bitch has claimed she loves and craves attention, and does everything she does for attention.

despite that, she is appreciated for just existing and posting here, threads are made for her, her pics are posted and cherished, and even though shes barely a 5/10 pretending to be sad and depressed to the point she believes that lie just to gain sympathy, she is called beautiful all the time.

its losers like you that worship worthless women and puts them on a pedestal causing them to think theyre princesses. and then its losers like you who cry about tfw no gf boohoo when chad gets to fuck and you get to shitpost here praising the same bitch online who cucked you.

>pic related proof of your beloved eliza cucking you with a nig
>>
>>27412853
She also flashed a poo in loo which makes her more of a roastie
>>
File: sadness.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>>27412853
>tfw even on r9k I can't escape Chads getting all the girls and shoving it in my face

I may sound like I'm memeing but it honestly makes me feel super shitty. I never got to experience anything like this. No girl has ever been sexual with me in any way, and I'll never know how awesome it feels to get flashed or whatever. I'm hanging myself soon.
>>
File: 1458946118791.jpg (44 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
1458946118791.jpg
44 KB, 599x445
>>27412853
Lol I love this new meme. Now we can get back to our women hate threads with another proof of concept under the belt.
>>
>>27412853
Is she appreciated though?

I hope she gets raped then gassed.
>>
>>27412853
Thirsty betas are always gonna be thirsty, if we could all stand together in solidarity and ignore attention whore women we would stop feeding into their egos and maybe eventually things would balance back out.
But nope, that's never gonna happen. Most robots are too pathetic and have zero self respect.
>>
>>27412919
I like the new meme too
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 1512x1843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 1512x1843
>>27412887
I fucking hate robots now realising how retarded these cunts are. Normies are way better because at least theyre not beta fucks who worship everything with a vagina that coomes their way.

For real though, what were these permavirgins even thinking when they encouraged this ugly attention whore to make threads, and buy her shit? There were like 100s of them, and shes online why the fuck did these autismos on r9k even think they stand a chance with eliza? i guess thats just how the super beta mind works.

> pic related eliza blatantly asking for money like the whore she is on her youtube account
>>
>complains about people feeding an attention whore
>gives said attention whore attention by making a thread about her
>>
>>27412977
Fucking roastie look at this shit
https://youtu.be/NJvBy8nz-Ok
>>
>>27412950
Yeah, I think she's pretty cool.
>>
>>27412977
It's a mix of desperation and delusion that drives a robot to seek out attention whores, they actually think they have a chance if they do their "nice guy" routine and compliment her and buy her shit.
Then she gets her ego boosted and goes to fuck Chad, then the cycle continues.
>>
>>27412996
Guys she just uploaded and deleated this video
https://youtu.be/NJvBy8nz-Ok
Download it using mp4 yt downloader
>>
>>27412996
I'm glad she's not feeling suicidal over this. I like her videos.
>>
>>27412853
Shes uploaded 2 vids in 30 mins
>>
>>27413053
Cucks like you are the reason why roasties like her can get away with this sorta shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rta6QfVA_o4

What meaning does she try to convey with this?
>>
>>27413070
Get away with what? Being a girl on the internet?
>>
>>27412996

>ITS A JOKE BRO CALM DOWN
>>
>happy sunday :^)
IT'S SATURDAY STOP TROLLING ME STOP TRYING TO GET INTO MY HEAD YOU CRAZY WITCH
>>
>>27413085
shes a girl whos ugly but smart, ill give her that. she knows she can manipulate betas like you to get what she wants.

can you give me ONE reason for why she would:
> make a trip
> post her face

on a board known for its desperate as fuck user base? She just wants attention and praise and free stuff by controlling weak minded robots like you.

Youre nothing but a cog in the machine. Just a tiny part of her plan.
>>
>>27413085
This is why we post under "anonymous".
This girl didn't want to be anonymous and made herself famous for attention, well then she's asking for trouble.
The best thing for her to do is just not come here, at all.
Then people will forget her but if you keep coming her, that attention is always there and people got pissed.
>>
>>27413118
I like the way in this video >>27413076 she lol's at the word "beta orbiters"
>>
>>27412853
>but then an attention whore tripfag walks in and you all go full retard
That's the normalfags who have taken over and who are not fucking welcome.
>im talking about eliza here
Oh, so you're looking to make one of these threads. I don't fucking things so, cunt. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>27412996
> "saying all this shit about a little 15 year old girl"
Kek. There we go, she played the "hurr im a woman im invincible card". Typical fucking roastie. She never was and never will be a robot. It was all just a well devised ruse. I bet a million dollars this bitch would send any of you pathetic beta robotfags to jail with a false rape accusation if you so much as even made eye contact with her in real life.

Get fucking cucked.

-t.former-robot-now-normie
>>
>>27413135
of course she does. thats literally all you are to her.
>>27413142
and here we have it. another eliza cuck. tell me faggot, do you really think you have a chance with her? are you that delusional? explain to me exactly how you propose to woo this attention whore that has at least a 100 necbeards like you orbiting her. Youre nothing but disposable trash.
>>
>>27413149
>There we go, she played the "hurr im a woman im invincible card".
She didn't, she's saying that since she's a 15 year old girl, it's unlikely that she has this insanely sophisticated master plan that people think they see behind all her actions. It's an argument, not a get-out-of-jail card.
She's saying that she's just impulsively doing whatever comes to her mind. Whether you prefer that explanation or the "the child is actually a scheming psychopath" theory is up to you.
>>
We must find her social media accounts and expose the whore on there.
>>
>>27413244
Jokes on you, she doesn't have any IRL friends :^)
>>
>>27412853
I wish I had her skype so we could become friends
>>
>>27413201
it doesnt take a scheming psychopath to figure out how easy it is to mainpulate a bunch of betas and get them to do stuff for you.

Her plan worked wonders and now that some of the smarter ones here are rebelling against her and exposing the truth, she goes all " im just a 15 yr old girl dont hurt me :("

shes using self preservation. she wants to keep on existing here and she wants betas to keep on orbiting her.

shes highly aware of her effect on this board, she is aware of if the reaction you cucks give her, and she is aware she is using you all. Its just too fucking easy to fool retards like you. Youre not only undesirable by females but also stupid. might as well end it now.

Youre nothing but part of the herd. Youre a sheep and eliza is your shepherd.
>>
>>27413269
kek. keep believing shes a real depressed fembot with no friends. she has you deluded real good. all part of the plan
>has a booming instagram
>has a booming facebook
>gets 100s of skype requests
>literally 9 out of 10 of you pathetic betas would cut your heart out for eliza.

on the other hand you will die alone and a virgin as eliza goes on to live life fully when she gets out of her emo/ attention whore phase, and being as smart and manipulative she is, finds a rich chad bf to spend life with while you rot away thinking of her. eliza would never even know you existed. kek. btfo
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 996x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 996x634
>>27413381
forgot pic
>her insta
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 845x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 845x624
>>27413381
her facebook. literal normie.
>>
>>27413387
>>27413402
She posted that herself to scam people out of money so she could buy more drugs. Didn't work though, and she claims to be clean now.

>all pictures of her alone with family or with her cat
What a socialite.
>>
>>27412853
post uncensored pls
Most original
>>
>r9k drama
>over a single girl
kek fucking betas
>>
>>27413453
go to mchan theres loads of it there. some of ericas too.
>>27413483
theres no drama. i just want these pathetic fucks to stop gettig baited by these sluts and tell them to fuck off. they contribute nothing to the board anyway.

we could even raid these whores like we did to jessi slaughter
>>
>>27413610
mchan?
>>
>>27413610
>go to mchan theres loads of it there
There absolutely is not. Stop sending male kiddies there.
>>
>despite that, she is appreciated for just existing and posting here, threads are made for her, her pics are posted and cherished, and even though shes barely a 5/10 pretending to be sad and depressed to the point she believes that lie just to gain sympathy, she is called beautiful all the time.
this isn't contradictory desu senpai

/r9k/ may hate women but that doesn't change how thirsty they are
>>
>>27413671
r9k hates women, because they are so thirsty. They're never getting any love, so they curse the bitches for not liking them. Then a girl shows up that talks to them and tells them they mean something to her, and boom, amazon wishlist emptied, 200$ into gofundme, a dozen fivers ordered
But the bitch doesn't put out. she's staying aloof. Fuck her then, stupid whore, women are garbage
>>
>>27413671
theres two kinds of thirsty:
>cringelord beta "nice guy" thirsty and
>normie thirsty

these guys are the cringe material we see on /b/ threads. a normal person who can actually attract the opposite sex wont sperg out on the internet over a random slut who wont ever know they even exist, No, a normal person would work on himself and try to be the best version of himself and girls will come to him
>>
>>27413695
the curse of most these robots here are that they arent only ugly as fuck, but also borderline retarded.
a normie couldve easily seen what these tripfag bitches were upto from a mile away
>>
>>27413707
>and girls will come to him
Just world fallacy out the ass.
Some people become the best they can be and still cannot compete with regular people who don't give a fuck and just yolo it.
>>
>>27413610
Cant see shit capt'n
>>
>>27413724
that just means they arent trying their hardest and arent the best version of themselves yet. However, no matter how undesirable you are, you have to be literally autistic to not realise how stupid flocking to an attention whore on an imageboard full of thirsty betas is.
>>
>>27413731

you can request eliza nudes on a thread and most probably an anon will post them, but they get reported and censored quick
>>
>>27413025
>you guys really need to stop making threads about an15 year old girl

CUNT. Didn't see you complaining when everyone was kissing your ass and you were parading yourself around
>>
>I'm just a sweet innocent 15 year old girl! You guys are being really fucked up right now!

holy shit. she really is a complete stacy normie. hey eliza, are you sure you didn't come in here and post all the time? that you didn't lead multiple orbiters on so you could get free shit? that you didn't masturbate on cam for strangers with the /r9k/ tag? yeah, it was evil 4chan attacking a sweet innocent girl out of nowhere.

You seriously make me sick.
>>
>>27413774
What board though?
There is a gorrilian of them
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1890x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1890x592
I warned you all...

Ban it all!

Or at least >>>/trash/ it
>>
>>27413859
eliza is the literal equilvalent of every normie whore out there that gets drunk as fuck, acts like a slut, rides a dick, loves every bit of it, and then claims rape.
>>
>>27413864
/b/

totally fucking original desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOAuipYfFWM

She's upset that there are multiple threads about her and claims the board is being shat up. Like other anons have said, didn't see her complaining when it was all positive attention she was getting.

YOU POSTED NUDES ELIZA. YOU MASTURBATED ON CAM FOR PEOPLE FROM /R9K/. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CAMWHORES WHO SHIT UP THE BOARD CONSTANTLY EVENTUALLY POST NUDES. It's a big deal for a while, and everyone talks about it.

also

>counting erica threads as being about you
>counting threads where pictures of you being a whore are now used for women hate threads

Sorry, but you're a new stacy slut meme.

I sincerely pray for your misfortune.

>>27413893
Really, this anon said it utterly perfectly
>>
>>27414062
why does she look like 20
>>
Said this in another thread but i'll repeat it here:

"The thing is, you can never stop this

The worst thing about this at all is that the mods will allow underage tripfags to whore shit from beta's and post underage nudes 'n shit

I mean i understand your hate against eliza and that, but i just gave up anon, you're literally fighting a 'impossible-to-win' war, unless the mods were to get involved and fucking ban them
And to add on, there WILL ALWAYS be a tripfag roastie who will beg beta's for shit and only add attractive anons and fuck the hot ones"
>>
loling at all of you.

who /been here for years but never got tied up in roastie/board drama/

because I am and you're all cancer
>>
>>27412914
Don't give up anon. Fuck these r9k faggots they're not chads
>>
>be femanon
>Eliza made fun of you and called you ugly
>now she's begging for mercy

Fuck that roastie whore. At least I'm not a coal burner sweetie.
>>
>>27414225
hey look it's mystery
>>
>>27412853
You are LITERALLY the most pathetic beta cuckold on this board, even below the people who buy Eliza and Erica gifts. You keep making thread after thread after thread about the same stupid shit that was stale and boring last night. Did she spurn you, or something?

Take your medication or go to bed or whatever it is you usually do to end your emotional meltdowns. It's disgusting. Don't expose your ugly, broken soul to me, or I'll report you to the FBI for cyber bullying (which is exactly what you're doing here, you retard).

I don't care about your issues, stop shitting up the board.
>>
>>27414236
she made fun of me too, love watching tripcunts get btfo
>>
>>27414260
yeah.. I tried talking to her on Skype and she was mean to me. I'm personally pretty happy about this too desu.
>>
>>27414225
topkek you're just jealous she has more orbiters than you dumb whore
>>
>>27414323
eliza get off 4chan. there is honestly more to life than collecting skype friends and attention whoring. like actually get a life and some real friends. no girl here is jealous of you, trust me on that
>>
>>27414323
>being jealous of a 15 year old slut who masturbates on omegle for strangers and doesn't know how to think independently
>>
>>27414323
>she thinks people are jealous of her

topkek
>>
what's eliza's storey ? who is she anyways ??
>>
>>27414254
>or i'll report you for CYBER BULLYING to the fbi!!!

While 4chan is the honeypot for the FBI, he's not really bullying her, and she wouldn't give a shit, if he was bullying her he'd tell her to go kill herself and shit, but he's just wanting her out of this board, so shut the fuck up
>>
>>27414412
Watch this.
http://b.1339.cf/vhjrbjf.webm
>>
>>27414479
I don't give a fuck, stop spamming this shit.
>>
>>27414493
dam dude this stressed even me out. shit.

what is she up to now ?
>>
Women just have insane power over men. There's no way to escape it. If they decide to use you they will find a way.
>>
>>27414493
>reporting someone for asking you for weed

what a cunt.
>>
>>27414493
>>27414535
and why r9k is bullying her ?
>>
>>27414535
that's because you're a beta with no experience with manipulative women. kys, QUICK.
>>
>>27414539
She got expelled from her old school for trying to sell drugs, back when she did heroin, which is probably why the nigger asked an awkward white girl for a hook up in the first place. Rumors start quickly, the only way to avoid them is to report the incident immediately.
>>
>>27414550
She posted pictures and videos of herself and made an amazon wishlist that she posted a couple times.
>>
>>27414550
Did you pay attention to the thread or do you get off on asking stupid fucking questions?
>>
>>27414550
Because she is a complete and actual whore who literally masturbates for strangers on omegle and uses all of her orbiters to buy her shit off of her amazon wishlist and then doesn't give them the time of day.
>>
>>27414590
>who literally masturbates for strangers on omegle
She exposed herself once last year while she was on drugs.

>uses all of her orbiters to buy her shit off of her amazon wishlist
She doesn't force anyone, she just posted the list a couple times. Nobody from her skype group bought her anything, except for that autist kstew.

>and then doesn't give them the time of day
She got good reviews by the people who bought her stuff, apparently she really made them feel appreciated.
>>
>>27414553
what she would be manipulative about dude ? what a stupid post.
>>27414581
well why would this be a deal tho ? just don't buy anything
>>27414590
you don't pay her to camwhore for yourself dude. buying shit from her wishlist is your free will stupidly used

there's an epidemic of weeb girls camwhoring then stressing out dude, and i don't get why all of them end up in r9k one way or another.
>>
>>27414566
Someone asking you for weed doesn't mean shit, she just wanted him to get in trouble. This and her new videos saying 4chan is a big mean guy, AND calling the nig she masturbated for on omegle immoral (mispronounced lel) for taking screenshots and sharing them is all proof of her "turns on you and runs to an authority figure" behavior, despite the fact that she was willingly engaged in all of the above-mentioned things. She could have just been a normal nice person and said no sorry I don't have any, but instead she was a cunt. I hate people like her.
>>
>>27414620
>well why would this be a deal tho ?
I don't know, there was one thread every other day. I guess people are bored during spring break. This whole thing reeks of underage edge.
>>
>>27414617
she masturbated on cam for strangers anon. i know you're still whiteknighting, but just because only one person took screenshots doesn't mean it was the only instance. and in those screenshots she has her finger in her vagina. this is probably eliza anyway. get off of 4chan
>>
>>27414628
Someone taking screencaps of a private video and sharing them on a public forum against the wishes of the person in the screencaps is immoral, if you can't see that, then that's your problem.

>She could have just been a normal nice person and said no sorry I don't have any
Then he gets mad at her and tells rumors about her selling weed but not to him, becuz she racis and she gets expelled from school again and her life is ruined for good. Why take that risk?
>>
>>27414620
Kek. Are you kidding man? She must have you wrapped around her finger. She's manipulative about wanting to continue getting beta attention in order to feel good about herself. Those privileges should have been taken away when she revealed what an absolute stacy slut she was, but we've got ultimate whiteknight betas like you around who will still give her her fix.
>>
>>27414664
How do you know that was a regular thing? Nobody ever spoke about it, even after it blew up. That's pretty strange, unless it really was a one time event.
>>
>>27414689
It would be as easy as "he asked me for weed and I said I didn't have any." She was being a cunt. Why are you so desperate for her? She must really be stringing you along anon. Okay, it's immoral, but shouldn't it be COMPLETELY EXPECTED? Girls get naked on omegle and people record it and take screenshots. That's like saying "I posted nudes on 4chan and people saved them and shared them! That's not okay! Authority, help me!"
>>
>>27414698
now you are making sense. but wrapping around finger part, i just found about her, dude.

nonetheless her case is fucking pathetic. both, she needing bunch of retarded neets attention and she stripping for niggers. yuck.
>>
>>27414698
>I'll retort to some bullshit I made up in my mind to justify my hatred for women!

This is what you sound like.
>>
>>27414723
Did you miss the part about her being high on benzos?
>>
>>27414704
She probably got a bunch of people who didn't recognize her or don't post. Also, actions like this are a sign of character. I would have nothing to do with a girl like her who does/did the things she does.
>>
>>27414733
btw is there more of her stripping ? lol.
>>
>>27414736
Definitely didn't make it up in my mind. It's well documented and evidenced in her youtube videos and the archives. She's your typical roastie slut and you can't admit it.
>>
>>27414739
Oh yeah, she was on drugs so it's okay. Are you serious anon? "No you guys, Stacy was drunk that night...she didn't mean to have sex with Chad...this isn't something that we should judge her for." Maybe you guys should seriously consider relocating to tumblr. They're all about that attitude there.
>>
>>27414790
Have you never done actual drugs? That stuff seriously fucks with your judgment. I've done some weird shit while high.
>>
>>27412853
r9k fell for their anime tricks again
>>
>>27414813
Sorry, but I don't think that giving people passes for their bad behavior while on drugs they chose to take is advisable. Also, she admits to doing it because she wanted to be told she was hot, cute, and sexy. She doesn't say she had some weird out-of-body experience where she didn't know what she was doing. She knew what she was doing.
>>
>>27413326
meh, if she was a 15 year old boy I would still feel pity, just any child getting harassed doesn't sit right with me, even if it's only online
>>
>>27414875
This isn't her getting harassed out of nowhere. She got naked for strangers on omegle with the /r9k/ tag, paraded herself around /r9k/ and used lonely betas to buy her shit. She's a legitimately bad person, and she knew this was gonna happen ages ago, and so did everyone else. She truly has no one to blame but herself.
>>
>>27414924
You have serious mental issues. I'm not even joking. Talk to someone about it.
>>
>>27414924
>>27414948
I dunno anon it sounds reasonable to me. Roasties gonna roast and she got roasted. Y'all are going on about it but that's all there is to it.
>>
if you live by the sword you die by the sword don't know what else there is to say
>>
>>27414254
Im not even bullying anybody. Im fighting for the entire board and all robots.
Some of these robots are too retarded to think for themselves and get caught up in the attention whore roastie trap, but some like me take lead and protect fellow robots from these succubi who dont even put out.
All im asking for is complete anonymity. A place where robots and anons alike can share feels, lulz and other experiences. A place where we can escape the everyday animalistic drama of betas chasing a girl, girl manipulating and using all betas, then fucking chad. Why the fuck would you even want this shit to exist here if youre not part of the cancer receiving the better end of the deal?

I havent ever been involved in this crap, and have never individually paid attention to any tripfag. But their shit keeps leaking out everywhere. Its getting hard to contain, and its disgusting.
>>
>>27415117
>All im asking for is complete anonymity
>FuckAllTripfags !!Lb/mApe5298
>>
>>27414620
> "haha its no big deal, let the tripslut do whatever she wants haha"
> "why are people so mad..? lol"

I know nobody really cares about the board and nobody actually should, but as a user who frequents this board often, tripfags like Eliza are extremely cancerous.
She has literally admitted that everything she does is for attention. What other purpose does creating a trip, and posting her pictures, browsing /r9k/ omegle, posting her feelings on youtube serve?

What has she done to deserve all this attention? Why must we empathize for her? Why should we care if shes depressed?

Arent we depressed and lonely enough ourselves?

Besides, Eliza isnt even really lonely, and i doubt shes depressed. She most probably pretends to be sad and sulks for attention. I know this, and this is a real psychological disorder (cant recall what its called) that my mother had too.

anyway, Do you ever introspect and wonder why Eliza and Erica are showered with attention, gifts and praise from people who will be rejected and heartbroken by them in real life? Because theyre female? is that it? That only makes the people who orbits these girl lesser men than they were
>>
>>27415127
We need someone to rally behind. You cant win otherwise.
>>
>>27415127
The trip is to maintain consistency and provide a face to this resistance movement. All i really am is just a loser who wants to hide in the shadows and not have to look upto others getting praised for no apparent reason for once in my life. This is the first time in my life i have used a tripcode and it will never be used for attention whoring or trolling. I will disappear as quickly as i appeared once my purpose is achieved.
>>
>>27415240
Win against a 15 year old girl who posted maybe 50-100 times in about a dozen threads over the last two months.
I can think of few things more pathetic.
>>
>>27415293
She's shitting up this board.
>>
is it true that she did heroin? why would she do such a thing?
>>
>>27415320
She posted less threads than this cancer crusade and hers were spread out over months and had content that at least some people enjoyed.
>>
>>27414875
She isnt getting harassed.
She came here for attention and praise.
She was given attention and praise.
She tried manipulating people and making them loyal to her.
People were manipulated and became loyal to her (like you).
Nobody likes that though. Some robots here are dumb and get easily baited, but using their desperation to reel them in isnt cool (and no, before you ask, eliza did not do anything to me personally).
There is no logical reason for her getting so much attention. Most of the people here claim to be enlightened but fall in the same cycle of worshipping worthless women that brought them here in the first place. Its all fucked. Nobody wants to bully anybody, we most of all people know how that feels. We just want peace and quiet and the attention whores to leave.
>>
>>27415271
Could I be of assistance?
>>
>>27415350
Anybody could. We must all stand for each other.
>>
>>27415293
It's about more than just her, obviously. The robots of /r9k/ feel like there's some kind of cancer invading their board (and there is, and it's pretty much way past unstoppable at this point, and has been since the oregon shooting), and they feel like all of these tripfags are the popular asshole normies in high school they hated. They're all attractive normies. Also she posted in waaaay more threads than that. Look in the archives. She's been all over other boards and chans, too. This has been a big thing for a while now. Everyone who liked her should have kept their cool club to themselves, because that kind of "cool kid group" behavior is very TRIGGERINGGGGGU to robots. I'm willing to bet she also upset a lot of people that tried to reach out to her or bought her stuff
>>
>>27415359
Well, okay then, "Ape" as your trip says
I think we need to report Eliza to the FBI
>>
>>27415389
The cancer is you retards who started this shit right when spring break started, and who don't know shit about her and her posting. I can't wait for school to start again.
>>
> OH SHIT
> OH SHIT
that pretty much tells the whole story
NEXT
>>
>>27415337
Eliza's content:
>"hurr my life sucks!"
>"hurr im depressed!"
>"im lonely!"
>"im only 15 and i do drugs, just look at my dark circles! sad face"
>"pls donate to me"
>"shilling my wishlist!" (she deleted her wishlist video)
and heres her calling r9k losers which we know we are:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTqQIiLFdyc
>>
>>27415337
Untrue since she's posting all over and robots have been making tons of threads about her which I have seen daily these past few months...which she caters to in her videos and shit. She encouraged this to the maximum, until of course the real her arose and she got hate. Now she's crying. It really makes me kek.
>>
>>27415293
it has nothing to do with her age. she knew exactly what she was doing when she started manipulating these idiots.
>>
>>27415407
this has been going on way longer than what you're saying and everyone on this board knows it. having to see the threads every day. either you're a newfag or one of her orbiters. or you're eliza
>>
if she's so lonely and depressed, why doesn't she just talk to one guy instead of being surrounded by orbiters?

also, why did she show of her naked parts on omegle anyway?
>>
I hope Eliza gets handed over to the authorities, that fucking whore.

Who the hell does she think she is? You too Erica, you bitch.

Doj and mystery.jpg aren't any better. Nor train autist.
>>
>>27415476
because she gets bored with them really fast and needs a new one.

because she's a whore.
>>
>>27415337
all of elizas content is based upon and revolves around her personal life. you act like you dont have enough worries in your own life as it is. unless youre a pedo i dont see why anybody should take interest in her life or how sad (apparently) it is.
moreover, she acts like she is actually an interesting or intelligent mysterious person that everybody is dying to know about. Just look at some of her videos, theyre cringy as fuck. Its mostly just her bobbing her head around to shitty music and staring at the camera, then proceeding to say something stupid and non sensical. And she gets wishlist emptied for just doing that.

Jesus i wish i was a girl.
>>
>>27415485
>she's a whore
i thought she was something more.....
>>
You're doing god's work, OP

thomas, if you're in here, I hope you get gassed, you pedo fuck
>>
File: 43242342.png (192 KB, 480x353) Image search: [Google]
43242342.png
192 KB, 480x353
>>27415359
>>27415421
>>27415437
>>27415457
>>27415465

Seeing robots rise up brings a tear to my eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qTu2K4Dmos
>>
>>27414948
Great retort, Thomas. Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 350x420
>>27415476
because she has literally claimed she loves attention
because she gets free stuff
because company for her is just two clicks away
praise is one click away
because while people like you and i rot away in our houses in actual loneliness and depression she gets to play pretend to be depressed, and get showered with love.
and mostly because, FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.
>>
>>27415465
It's obvious that the crusaders are newfag children. You can tell from their strong desire to identify with a group, their lack of understanding, blind action, edgy comments, meaningless walls of text ("look at me").
They haven't even been around enough to know her name, address, phone, school or facebook. It's pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>27415359
I'd like to join you seeing that I hate these cool kid tripfags form cliques and take over r9k
>>
>>27415527
Eliza, you're the underage whore here. Stop posting, any time.
>>
Good decision, Eliza. Wait a couple days until this blows over.
>>
Get blasted Eliza, you shitposting cunt.
>>
>>27415527
There is no crusade, dipshit. Can you give me one valid reason as to why you're whiteknighting for Eliza? Does she even know you exist?
>>27415528
Everybody who is against this mindless normie habit of clique forming, popular people worshipping, and meaningless drama is with us.
>>
>>27415527
Mostly I have tried to ignore all of the eliza shit, but it was constantly all over the place and pissed me off so I said fuck it and researched her and was first of all amazed that such a vapid whore got all the attention she was getting and assumed she was leading people on privately. I am kekking heartily that all of her videos on youtube just disappeared. I hope this is the last we hear of her. I hope that after a few more of these horrible Eliza threads, that will be it. But probably not since there will always be orbiters like you posting months later saying "where did my queen go?" and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 379x388
>>27415579
kek her youtube channel just got emptied cause she realised how her vapid cuntiness was being exposed on here. She apparently also got v&. Im so glad this is working.

The people who stand against Eliza and Erica tier tripfags are people who have an actual chance at life, who have an actual chance at salvation.

The people who resort to worshipping a random, ugly 15 year old sluts are losers who will die alone.
>>
LYNCH ALL FEMANONS
BURN ALL FEMANON THREADS
KILL THOMAS
KILL EVERY BETA ORBITER
>>
>>27415554
You're a real catch, cucklord.
>>
>>27414566
>back when she did heroin
Lmao you actually believe that?
>>
File: 60a16d31948655.5667fefd4a29c.jpg (979 KB, 1400x1024) Image search: [Google]
60a16d31948655.5667fefd4a29c.jpg
979 KB, 1400x1024
How could a 15 year old cause this much drama?

feels like i'm a teenager again on yahoo messenger

only on r9k folks
>>
Lmao she set all of her videos private
>>
It's funny because most of you ''superior'' robots who complain about orbiters, would fall on your knees crying tears of joy if she gave you some of that female attention you secretly crave.
>>
>>27415999
>falling on my knees crying tears of joy when a whore approaches me seeking attention

no, that would feel disgusting
>>
to be honest, putting her looks and abnormie interests aside, was her personality all that interesting and attractive to you?
>>
File: b31e8b34386399.56ce9257bfe7b.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1553) Image search: [Google]
b31e8b34386399.56ce9257bfe7b.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1553
>>27415999
LOL absolutely not, who wants to talk to a fucking 15 year old, they're banal as fuck

stay cucked, orbiter
>>
>>27412977
but skelly is underaged too
wtf is he getting at
>>
>>27416095
He's an underaged attention whoring tripfag, these girls are competition for him.
>>
>>27415999
That doesn't even make sense. If someone truly wanted her attention you can just ask her for some and she will give it too you because that adds another orbiter.

I'm just tried of seeing this fucking worshiping shit. Get this fucking garbage out of here. I don't come to /r9k/ to see pussy on a pedestal.

Seriously make a discord and shitpost her there.
>>
>>27416841
I notice that you bumped the two dead threads, you attention whoring shitter. I also notice that your thread has a worse poster to post ratio than an Eliza orbiting thread.
>>
idolatry is harmful.
behead all satans.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.