[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a mom takes you shopping day JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: autism.png (726 KB, 831x951) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
726 KB, 831x951
>it's a mom takes you shopping day

JUST
>>
File: 1455786504203.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1087) Image search: [Google]
1455786504203.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1087
>>27412588
when you realize that you live only because you mom wanted to spread her legs.
>>
>visiting mother on the other side of the country
>"Im going to go to the local comic book store"
>oh anon Ill go with you!
>>
>>27412598
>when you realize mom said there were not condoms
>>
>it's a my wife's boyfriends cock needs milking day
>>
>>27412588
>"stop looking at those chinese ani-mees, anon, we need to get you clothes for me and your new dad's wedding!"
>>
But those days are good, she has a car. Saves me 2 days of grocery trips.
>>
>>27412664
>go in clothes shop with mom
>don't like anything she picks out
>she gets angry
>>
>>27412588
Just say no if you feel embarassed for fuck sake.
>>
>>27412722
What do you expect? You're directly criticising her fashion sense and implying she's too old to know what looks good on someone your age. That's pretty mean, famalam.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.