[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, which one of you orbiters was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: lol.png (74 KB, 869x411) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
74 KB, 869x411
Admit it, anon, it was you, wasn't it?
>>
>root privilege

Looks more like /g/ to me.
>>
C U C K
U
C
K

Jesus fucking Christ redditors are pathetic
>>
>before I tell you off IRL
:|
>>
That was me, I'm not a fucking orbiter she has told me she wants to fuck me but it's complicated. The guy is a fucking shithead Chad, typical r9k would fuckkng stick up for the prick
>>
Why do beta faggots like this post this cuck shit to reddit? Is there no where else they can post it?
>>
>>27412473
shit is gold

got link??
>>
>>27412524
Nyaf nyaf nyaf tell us more
>>
>>27412537

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/4c06kq/fuck_you_you_pretentious_dick_just_because_you/

Here you go, anon.
>>
>>27412473
>Being this pathetic
Hot damn. Like I don't usually buy into the whole orbiters thing because to me it just seems like a way robots can pretend having women as friends is somehow more pathetic than just having no friends, but how the fuck can he not see that he's a fucking joke in her eyes? How can he not see that toloration =/= adoration? Holy fuck.
>>
Stuff like this makes me think men and women just can't be simply friends. It's never so simply simple. I choose to believe this guy was at one point a normal and reasonable guy but that chick had him all messed in the head. Women are a mental disorder.
>>
>>27412549
post screenshot instead plz
>>
>>27412473
>root privilege
i can literally smell the doritos
>>
File: 1401139146324.jpg (129 KB, 501x689) Image search: [Google]
1401139146324.jpg
129 KB, 501x689
>>27412549
>I agree with this so fucking much I'm dealing with the same problem. We cant be alone together or he gets "mad" cause him and I are at eachothers throats constantly. Claims he "knows" her better then me. All bullshit since he mostly kisses her ass and agrees with everything she goes on about.
>>
File: jussayin.jpg (70 KB, 448x342) Image search: [Google]
jussayin.jpg
70 KB, 448x342
>>27412524
>I'm not a fucking orbiter
>she has told me she wants to fuck me but it's complicated
If that's not orbiting, I don't know what is

Don't get so hung up over one girl because you were "friends". She was only keeping you around out of convenience, and now that you've outlived your purpose she couldn't give a shit about you.

you're probably not really that guy but fuck it I hate reddit cucks
>>
>>27412584
what's the story in that there image
>>
File: nice_guy_11.jpg (49 KB, 480x340) Image search: [Google]
nice_guy_11.jpg
49 KB, 480x340
>>27412590
>Claims he "knows" her better then me.

The delusion is real.
>>
>>27412473
maybe that's a girl

if not, that's one of the most pathetic things I've read
>>
File: ACuckToSurpassBurch.png (376 KB, 858x383) Image search: [Google]
ACuckToSurpassBurch.png
376 KB, 858x383
>Emotionally I'm better than her Physical boyfriend
Advanced Cuckery.
>>
well, theres noly one thing left to say, i guess.
its hard to hold a candle, in the cold november rain.
>>
I thin these two men are going through a life changing experience. They're confused but soon they will realize they weren't fighting over a girl, they were fighting their own gay instincts.
>>
damn that is some advance cuckoldry

I mean god damn he's not even worth helping
>>
>>27413233
There is no fight. In a fight, there is a chance of winning. The poor orbiter has already lost and is too stupid to realize it just yet.

That's what I hate most about orbiters; they don't understand how relationships work.
>>
You know what the really sad thing is? I've been both people in my life - the guy who is pathetically orbiting a girl, and the guy who is banging her while some other guy is orbiting. And I look back on how it felt to be the orbiter and I'm actually disgusted with how pathetic I was. Like, holy shit what was I thinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 720x720
Big poo poo in my butt whole
>>
>>27413335

There is no reason to be ashamed.

Almost everyone has to go through a "nice guy" phase. Most people go through it when they are are in their early teens. Your first romance and heartbreak teaches you that women only really respect men that respect themselves.

Sadly, a lot of people don't learn this lesson until they are older.

But everyone needs to learn.
>>
>>27412545
Basically I met this girl at uni, really lovely girl. We were best friends ever since, and she told me she would fuck me if her current bf wasn't in the picture. I introduced her to this Chad guy I know at an art gallery, and she started fucking him in a few weeks, behind her bf's back. She soon after dumped her bf and started fucking Chad friend, now I try to talk to her but the Chad is telling me to "back off" because apparently I'm stressing her out, which is crazy because we have so much chemistry. I seriously am considering reking this stupid prick, can't believe he pulled the rug from under my feet like this. It's annoying because I know she has feelings for me, and wants to fuck me, but this goddamn idiot is fucking me over
>>
>Going to Reddit

Kill yourself, faggot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.