[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you though you had your anxiety under control and planned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1355215391002.jpg (32 KB, 405x344) Image search: [Google]
1355215391002.jpg
32 KB, 405x344
>tfw you though you had your anxiety under control and planned a bunch of shit over the next few months only to have it unexpectedly come back full force over the course of a few days.
>>
>>27412309
seriously I can't sleep, don't wanna fap, don't feel like watching anything, and feel tense all over.
I don't know how people live with this.
>>
>>27412309
>>27412321
Do you have any way of becoming NEET for a little while? Savings, parents, NEETbux? I used to be really anxious about life/people/everything, but after a couple months of doing absolutely nothing, I feel so much better. Hell, if your anxiety is this crippling, you might be able to get NEETbux for it in itself. This modern society is too stressful and always stuck on full throttle. Even back in the hunter/gatherer days there was a lot more time to just chill despite having to work hard at other times just to keep alive. Being a slave is no way to live.
>>
>>27412407
I have about a grand saved up but both my parents are not working and I can't stop just in case something comes up.
I would love to have a month to just chill and sort myself out but thats not gonna happen.
This has happened to me before and the worst is usually over in a couple weeks but last time it took me about three to four months to get back to my baseline anxiety level.
>>
have you heard of the linden method? It tells you to keep diverting your mind from your anxiety so your brain learns the new behaviour of being non anxious.

Fill your day with things that engross your attention and it might go away. I want to do the method myself by I just struggle to find enough things to do that fully distract me from thinking anxious thoughts.
>>
>>27412458
Nah I haven't.
I was kind of doing that yesterday and the day before. Just going out with friends, having stupid conversations, watching new shows I haven't seen, playing fallout dlc I haven't etc.
Was feeling great yesterday and most of today but I went out and drank a tallboy and within 30 minutes I had a panic attack. Now I feel like I'm back to square one again. Dreading the fuck out of work tomorrow but I hope some sleep will help me calm down again.
>>
>>27412496
maybe it's the alcohol, bro. Have you tried exercising and getting your diet better?
>>
>>27412507
Honestly I'm sure it is,
went a little too hard on the drinking the two weeks prior to this.
I was exercising but I haven't had the energy to do so yet.
It's just shitty to think that less than a week ago I could drink and feel great and now one drink makes me freak out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.