[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to have a big girlfriend? Like a girl who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6
File: SFx (2).jpg (114 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
SFx (2).jpg
114 KB, 960x1280
What's it like to have a big girlfriend? Like a girl who is 5'10" or taller, and weighs at least 150lbs.

Can you wrestle around with her for fun and be less careful about hurting her? Will she help you move stuff around the house? How does it feel when she plops down in your lap? Does she eat a lot?
>>
>>27412271
>and be less careful about hurting her

No, all girls are fragile, even the tall ones. Don't do stupid shit
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 620x465
> ywn have tall girl to get stuff off of top shelf

Do you know how lame it is when a girl twice your age puts something on the top shelf then laughs at you as she leaves? That's my work life.
>>
File: fit progress chart.png (213 KB, 1069x2016) Image search: [Google]
fit progress chart.png
213 KB, 1069x2016
They are tall but they are weak as fuck.

t. 6'3" fitizen
>>
File: 600px-Roy_Simpson.png (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-Roy_Simpson.png
70 KB, 600x600
>>27412428
Cute.
She's obvious tsuntsun for you, fellow manlet-anon. I had a lot of stuff like that done to me before. Like them pushing on your forehead while you swing at them but your arms are to short to reach.
>>
>>27412271
>What's it like to have a big girlfriend?
Kind of cool
>Like a girl who is 5'10" or taller, and weighs at least 150lbs.
Mine is not tall but she is chubby
>Can you wrestle around with her for fun and be less careful about hurting her?
Yes. This is the best thing. She likes rough sex, and can take quite a pounding.
>Will she help you move stuff around the house?
No
>How does it feel when she plops down in your lap?
Soft and cuddly and nice
>Does she eat a lot?
Quite a lot yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 1024x576
>>27412468
Here's your reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Uggg gj
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>27412468
And fuck i meant half my age... Even worse yeah..?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.