[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to play World of Warcraft for ~16hours a day for years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m7l0ugWKSw1qb8fy8o1_1280.jpg (733 KB, 1200x836) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7l0ugWKSw1qb8fy8o1_1280.jpg
733 KB, 1200x836
I used to play World of Warcraft for ~16hours a day for years.

I never achieved anything tho. I was ganking and corpse camping low level characters. And I loved it, best time of my life.

However now this came to an end as I need to study now or I'll end up in McDonald's because my parents are poor and I will inherit nothing of value from them when they die. Feels bad.
>>
I've been playing WoW off and on since late vanilla.
I was never a super serious competitive player but I had a really good time and came to enjoy the silly and serious of the lore and gameplay.

I'm sorry the best is over for you.

But also fuck you for playing the way you did.
>>
that's nice anon, my dads generation had records.
>>
File: 1457152186287.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1457152186287.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>ganking and corpse camping low level characters
>>
File: WorldOfWarcraft.png (155 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
WorldOfWarcraft.png
155 KB, 650x520
>>27412257
Don't hate the player hate the game.

No one was forced to play on PvP server.
>>
>>27412239
>I was ganking and corpse camping low level characters.

You're literal scum OP. Every time one of you assholes showed up when I was leveling a new character I'd just log onto my main and send your bitch ass packing because you all suck at actual PvP.
>>
>>27412305

You're supposed to fight people around your own level, not oneshot people in the first contested zone they enter..
>>
>tfw had my own guild of rogues and feral druids and people would pay us to corpse camp people like you until you logged out for at least 15 minutes

fuck i miss it
>>
>>27412318
But I'm still allowed to gank you anyway right? :^)

I used to pvp all day every day, why not spice it up a little if it's fun?
>>
>>27412344
>I used to pvp all day every day

No you didn't. If you did you wouldn't be dicking around doing things that literally gave you no honor or even challenge. You'd have been grinding BGs or doing world PvP in the Plaguelands or Silithus just like everyone else. But again, you suck at PvP so you ganked lowbies instead.
>>
>>27412239
>I was ganking and corpse camping low level characters. And I loved it, best time of my life.
>However now this came to an end as I need to study now or I'll end up in McDonald's because my parents are poor and I will inherit nothing of value from them when they die.

Sweet poetic justice. Enjoy your professors, superiors and colleagues ganking and corpsecamping you IRL, because you lack social levels and didn't grind rep with any IRL faction.
>>
>>27412239
On the bright side, you probably type faster than all of them.
>>
>>27412437
coming back to real life is brutal
>>
>>27412497
>tfw no double experience for staying logged out of IRL
>>
I have been playing on off since vanilla, but nothing too serious either. Only in end of MoP i tried hardcore raiding, and it was really fun actually. I know current WoW lacks alot in community-wise, but heroic/mythic raiding really is fun if you have a good guild. Other than that, i would not bother with it. Nostalrius is probably better if you want to do something else than raiding.
>>
File: 1439146728585.png (1 MB, 970x5502) Image search: [Google]
1439146728585.png
1 MB, 970x5502
I played wow non stop from about 2006-2011. My social skills still haven't recovered. The game got so shitty that it forced me to quit, which worked out in the end because I focused on real life and went to university.

Now I'm about to graduate with a useless degree and am becoming addicted to wow again. Thanks based nostalrius. Vanilla wow truly is the comfiest game ever created.

/blogpost
>>
>tfw playing WoW was the best time of your life
>>
>>27412574
>those downvotes
>those comments
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.