[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
le tinder thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Should I just upload a gym selfie and ask my matches "wanna fuck?" in the first message. Sure I'm going to be ignored by a lot of entitled princesses who think they can find their prince charming on a hook up app, but surely it is better than beating around the bush like a beta orbiter?
>>
>>27412030
i can tell you from experience that the direct approach is better

i wouldnt go literally hey lets fuck but you should not take too long

5 things back and forth is enough to ask for her number so you can arrange a date

if she says no she wasnt interested to begin with

my succesful conversation went like

Hey <question about her pic>
>Hi <answer about her pic>
So do you? oh cool this and that
>haha yeah
Where are you from?
>City and you?
Im from town
So can I get your number so we can rrange our date?
>Haha ok sure
>>
>>27412341
this just get the date going quickly. sex is already implied so you don't need to ask. usually you need to go for date first so they don't feel like total sluts
>>
>>27412341
>>27412359
first posts best posts

would u recommend of all that gay photo with friends and a dog shit? i mean 80% of females on tumblr dont do tht so i dont think they should or would expect u to.
>>
>>27412393
>would u recommend of all that gay photo with friends and a dog shit?

wat
>>
File: 1458525147368.jpg (10 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1458525147368.jpg
10 KB, 300x256
>>27412359

man no one's trying to fuck on the first date. are you serious?
>>
>>27412479
he wants to know if he should use a photo of himself in a group.
>>
>>27412341
Any other openers?
>>
>>27412618
I didn't say you can't fuck on the first date, but I haven't heard of people just straight up fucking without doing something first, it probably happens but not that often in comparison. maybe for turbochad
>>
>>27412030

Well fuck you guys, i got a 24 milf on my dick, who happens to be a pro horse rider.
Saggy milf tits, but who cares
>>
Is it a good idea to even attempt using Tinder if I'm a kissless virgin?
>>
>>27412793
depends on aesthetics
>>
>>27412766
>24
>saggy milf tits

I feel old...
>>
File: jej.png (7 KB, 40x91) Image search: [Google]
jej.png
7 KB, 40x91
>>27412341
> having to ask for number
lel you fucking cuck
>>
>>27412030
You can do a bit better.

Either sending a dirty pick up line like "hey beautiful what's the difference between me and my couch?"
"I don't know"
"My couch pulls out"

Or saying something like "tell me you swiped right because you want to go out for [food] then go back to mine and fuck hard"

Will at least hint that you offer some sense of humor or fun experience other than them going to your place and getting fucked by you.

You're right though, if you use tinder and try to go on real dates then you're a real beta cuckold loser because these girls will be happy to take your time and attention and spend a date or several dates with you and say "If you're looking for sex I'm not that kind of girl"
While at the same time they've almost certainly been hit up by several statuesque Adonis Chad thundercocks and met them with having agreed to get fucked by them straight away.

Don't put any real effort into tinder whores.
They're all fucking sluts so just use them as sluts
>>
>>27412831

And you will never feel young again my friend.
>>
>>27412030
give me an idea for something to say to bitches who didn't respond to my initial message, but didn't unmatch me yet.
>>
what's the deal with this girl?

>match few weeks ago
>speak for like two weeks, didn't meet earlier because busy etc. seems nice & keen to meet, even suggests it herself
>finally agree to go out one night
>flakes and doesn't reply to my message that night
>sends "sorry" message next morning, I then ask if she was keen at all later in day
>replies 3 days later (today) saying phone wasn't working and ignores last message

it's not like she has to keep talking to me, I mean we met on tinder, so what's the fucking deal? I feel like either she's being legit and was just nervous to meet because girls can be like that or I'm her 2nd/3rd/4th etc option. if not then I have no idea
>>
>>27413408
she probably matched with some Chad.
she's fucking him right at this moment.
>>
>>27413447
why would she bother to keep messaging me then?
>>
>>27413485
because she feels bad for you
>>
is there any point in online dating or tinder if im 5'8
>>
>>27413499
>>27413499
In my experience girls don't feel bad for guys they reject through online dating. In fact they show a distinct lack of empathy
>>
File: 1426972582909.png (291 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1426972582909.png
291 KB, 402x720
>match with plain girl
>she apparently works at some bakery or whatever, half of her photos are foods she made
>"hey, are those foods you made?"
>"yeah, why? ;)"
>"they look nice ;)"
>"except the heart cake, that one looks lame"
>sends something before I can read it
>unmatched

I ain't even mad.
>>
>>27412030
Gym selfies make you look like a loser.

You need pics which show off your physique while also leading her to believe you lead an awesome life - shirtless rock climbing, hiking, surfing, camping etc. Also pics of you with hot girls taken by someone else if you have any.

Conversation should be direct and to the point. Make it seem like you genuinely don't give a fuck if she replies or not because you have options. Try and lead the convo to logistics of meeting up very quickly and get her number.

Something that works well is 'I'm going for a short hike tomorrow at X. Come along. Then back to mine' after you've opened with something short.

Keep in mind the above only works if you're at least entry level aesthetics - 2 years natty lifting or 6-9 months on the literal magic juice.
>>
>>27413374
pls respond
saflejdvfporjgj4903it-05i-tgif0rdojflejkdvl
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.