[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it bother or scare anyone how women can look so perfect,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: lexi belle.jpg (77 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
lexi belle.jpg
77 KB, 600x800
Does it bother or scare anyone how women can look so perfect, but be so flawed?

I mean, take pic related for instance. She looks like such a wholesome and perfect girl, but in actuality, she's a huge slut that has fucked and sucked hundreds of dicks already. It's a huge mistake to think of women as the pure ones, as they are often deceivers in order to ensnare men. They don't even know how to love like how men can.

It's weird how men are often the pure ones. There's this whole stereotype of men naturally leaning towards being evil and being unsympathetic, but it tends to be women who are the merciless ones. I mean seriously, how many guys do you know who are like Patrick Bateman? Sociopathic and uncaring? Probably not even too many! Sure, there are rough guys out there, but they seem to care about how their actions affect others. Women just don't seem to ever care about that.
>>
That's what we all are. A brain in an assigned body in one big evolutionary competition. No body plays fair. The etiquette is there but we are animals at our core.
>>
>>27412012
>but in actuality, she's a huge slut that has fucked and sucked hundreds of dicks already.
you are implying this isnt perfection ?
taking dicks feels good , more dick= better for her .most dick taken = closest to perfection .
>>
>>27412245
This.

You can use this to your advantage too. I'm a huge sperg and a misanthrope but I lift and dress well so people automatically think better of me.
>>
File: 1458883648420.jpg (95 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
1458883648420.jpg
95 KB, 1280x840
>>27412012
This site is brainwashing me way too much.
>>
>>27412012
I've completely gone off women entirely

I've literally given up hope of finding a girl who wont try and manipulate men. I don't even think any of the interactions I've had with females are genuine

women fake everything. all their expressions, all their mannerisms, it's all coldly calculated and elcited like an actor, in the service of some aim that the female truly has.

she fakes everything about herself to a male, in order to get she wants

well I just decided I want no part of it. if I ever want sex I'll just hire a hooker, but as I've gotten older women have become less and less sexually attractive to me entirely, so there's a low chance of even wanting sex from them

In my normal everyday I literally don't think abot females at all
>>
>>27412012
>She looks like such a wholesome and perfect girl

Uh, no she doesn't, she just looks like a whore.

You'd have to be blind not to see that from miles away.
>>
>>27412012
>I mean, take pic related for instance. She looks like such a wholesome and perfect girl,

what the fuck am i reading
>>
Women are demons
>>
>>27412012
Women only have a superior exterior, of course it has to be deceiving.
>>
>>27413333
But that's only the start of the game

That mindset you've already thrown in the towel so life is what you make it buddy pal,

and you can make live(s) out of that life if you play your cards right
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x320
Hahaha, I come here to laugh at you pathetic forever-alone KHV; you people frequently deliver.
>>
>>27412012
Why exactly is being a whore an indictment on ones character? She want to suck dick, so what? The fact that you believe women should only be virgin housewives DOES make you evil and unsympathetic. Men get to do what they want while women take their place in the kitchen. Wanting to do anything other than birth and raise babies makes you a scumbag somehow in the eyes of men.
>>
File: 1458773433935.jpg (185 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1458773433935.jpg
185 KB, 1080x1350
>>27413618
Seamen demons
>>
File: 1458479794038.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1458479794038.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
>>27413748
>The fact that you believe women should only be virgin housewives DOES make you evil and unsympathetic.
>>
>>27412012
Girls put all their stat points into charisma. Why are you surprised they are flawed when looks and social skills are not in game?

Think of it this way, they are just super specialized in certain things, probably due to some evolutionary reason I could care less since I'm a loser anyway.

Lexi Belle btw a qt even with the extra weight.
>>
What scares me is that 50% of humans on the planet are females.
>>
>>27412379
I wonder if this is how druggies justify their actions too
>>
>>27413889
this.
they pay super autistic attention to every little detail when it comes to their own body, i don't even know how you get as self absorbed as they are.
>professionally groomed feet and nails
>completely shaved hairless body that's moisturized
>perfect head of hair with at least an hour put into it
>make up on, at least 30 minutes
>crazy fashion sense with multiple layers of clothing
>perfectly white teeth, perfect everything

i remember in the 90's before being gay was really mainstream.
if a guy put as much focus into himself as a woman did, he was labeled a METROSEXUAL.
now since being gay and a narcissist is mainstream, that term has disappeared and it's just the norm now.

i can't be that self-absorbed, it's impossible.
>>
>>27412012

>looks like such a wholesome and perfect girl
>wholesome

What.
>>
>>27413251
Before i came to 4chan i didn't think anything of jews, i didn't hate women, and i never thought about height. Now I'm a neurotic freak
>>
File: Inspector Ritsu.png (304 KB, 352x462) Image search: [Google]
Inspector Ritsu.png
304 KB, 352x462
Not with showing that much cleavage.
>>
>>27413748
If you look more closely, he does not suggest that they should be anything.

Just because you think a woman is a whore or slut and that you wouldn't date them doesnt mean they are good or bad. It's simply personal preference. Stop trying to attach a moral component
>>
>tfw you're created to be in relationship with a female of the species and you have no choice
>>

WHAT

WHAT

WHAT

HOW CAN YOU GLEAN THIS OFF HER FACE BASED ON THE MAKEUP AMMOUNT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LADS.

THINK. JUST FOR A MOMENT THINK.

>WOMAN WHO USES THAT MUCH MAKEUP.
>WOMAN WHO TAKES PHOTOS IN HER BRA
>THE FACT YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF HER ON THE INTERNET
>THE FACT SHE POSTED IT
>THE FILTERS USED AS SOFT DECEPTION
>THE FEELGOOD MEME IN THE BACKGROUND SIGNALLING INSECURITY AND PACK MENTALITY

I've figured it out, lads.

What r9k is

is /no common sense/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.