[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, what happens when white people die out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14
File: 1450633655065.png (212 KB, 440x341) Image search: [Google]
1450633655065.png
212 KB, 440x341
So, what happens when white people die out?
>>
the same thing that happened to the colonies when they left.
>>
>>27411875
Nigs, beaners, mudslimes, and other assorted nobodies get genocided by the Chinks. They don't realise it's in their best interest to keep the white cash cow alive.
>>
>>27411901
As a white Otaku, I'll be part of their secret police.
>>
The slint-eyes will just take our place. They're already doing the same shit we're doing to the third-world (maybe even better), they're already a rising economic power, they already control all manufacturing and service jobs, they're just waiting for us to die out so they can take over.
>>
The world will finally be free of racism
>>
>>27411977
japs have no army, chinks have no free market economy.
Without the west to buy shit from them their economies would collapse overnight.
India too.
China, India, Pakistan, Japan, north and south korea. World war 3/Nuclear War 1 without the white man to keep them in check.
>>
Fucking niggers mayne.
>niggers everywhere
>>
a new age of peace
>>
The end of systematic white oppression duh
>>
Asians will take over the world because they have high IQs like white people but don't have any self-loathing limiting them like whites do.
>>
>>27411875
Who cares? i rather see all of the human race die out.
>>
>>27412084
this, good like trying to guild asians for not ruling over you, also people will still see people with lighter skin more attractive and higher class
>>
>>27412308
>Who cares? i rather see all of the human race die out.
i second this
>>
>>27411979
>The world will finally be free of racism
>implying
>>
>>27412382
we just call that ethnic cleansing and tribal warfare. racism is for white people, and calling someone a mean name is clearly a lot worse than wiping out entire villages
>>
Asians will step in before we go extinct. They love our features too much to see us go. They will put us all along the northern hemisphere either completely sanctioned or living among gooks. Then they will genocide all others with zero opposition. They will come visit like animals at the zoo. It will be gook world. Planet of the Asians.
>>
>>27412397
>we just call that ethnic cleansing and tribal warfare. racism is for white people, and calling someone a mean name is clearly a lot worse than wiping out entire villages
>implying
>>
>>27412429
wow dont disagree with me, you shitlord. thats as bad as rape
>>
>>27412410
>Planet of the Asians.
>Not Planet of the Chinks
fix that shit for you anon
>>
>>27412436
>wow dont disagree with me, you shitlord. thats as bad as rape
you are triggering me. as rape victim that is very offensive. i'm calling the jewish defense force
>>
>>27412020
Dumb nigger detected
>>
>>27412005
Japs took over China without much man power. They will do it again and spread from there, stealing other countries resources while killing the Muslims, blacks, and Mexicans and rounding up all whites an forcing them to breed in cages while they fap
>>
>>27412449
mad white trash detected
>tfw white people are powerless to stop muslim because of there shitty white women
>tfw just in right time to see the fall of white people
haha you mad cracker
>>
>>27412456
>Japs took over China without much man power.
they only took half china and there bad taking charge of it beside raping chinks
>>
>>27411875

>white people die out

How can anyone even be worried about this? First of all it would take hundreds if not thousands of years of active global eugenics program for this to happen, secondly white skin has evolutionary advantage further you go from equator so if tomorrow all white people died for what ever the fuck reason evolution would bring them back sooner or later.
>>
>>27412456
>Japs took over China
No one has ever really "taken over" China. Throughout the thousands of years of warring kingdoms and shifting world orders, no power has been able to control the peoples of the Chinese landmass without vast compromises. Even now, with hundreds of years worth of huge royal and later government pressures on the groups living within the region, the peoples are so stubborn that thousands of language groups still thrive. The current mainland Chinese government and economy is basically on the knife edge that can be entirely torn apart by their own people if they are angered enough to revolt against the powers that be.
This has happened time and time again through the history of the different Chinese kingdoms and governments: they cannot be taken over, only force to lie dormant. It is like owning a tiger and having it live in your house. A constant battle of appeasing it with food and distractions and hoping one day it doesn't do what all wild predatory animals do and bite the hands that feeds.

Need I remind you that it really wasn't all that long ago that the people of the region essentially revolted against their royal owners and slaughtered hundreds and thousands of people in a matter of nights? They overran the courts and castles, physically removing the ruling class from existence.

Modern China is held together by corruption and shiny distractions for the masses. God helps us all if they ever repeat what they have done so frequently in the past.
>>
>>27411875
The world descends into darkness
>>
>>27412544
Not really. It's scaring some people that fertility rates are rapidly dropping in the west and even with the recovery from the recession, they're continuing to drop further.

It's as simple as the fact that third worlders have lots of children and white people more and more don't have any.
>>
File: 1861563481.png (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1861563481.png
43 KB, 300x300
>>27412612
You glorious bastard.
bjbi giuy g
>>
>>27412615
When non-whites come into first world countries the birth rates go down. Don't forget there are third world white countries with high birthrates. The fact of the matter is that there doesn't need to be that many people, robots will replace most jobs in the future.
>>
>>27412635
>When non-whites come into first world countries the birth rates go down. Don't forget there are third world white countries with high birthrates.

exactly, that's the point

USA is receiving legal immigration from Africa and SE Asia in pretty significant numbers, but that's even dwarfed by illegal Latinos. They're people who are more traditional and they form families and have children. Whites don't anymore.

Same with Europe and the Arabs coming in.

We're all going to be replaced.
>>
>>27412615

This wont change the fact that what ever group of people is living in norther parts of the globe will experience evolutionary pressure for lighter skin color.
>>
>>27412661
What do you mean, "we"?
You and I will be dead within a handful of decades, there is no royal We at play here. It's a single species with phenotypical and genotypical variances. Don't act like the people down the road give any more of a fuck about your existence than they do about some kid in Africa.

Associating your legitimacy as a human being with your great ethnic genetic subgroup is fucking retarded.
>>
Surprisingly little, really.

Certainly, the world would never have advanced to the point that it has without whites - but at this point, technological progress will continue regardless how many setbacks there are; eventually AI will improve on itself and solve all kinds of problems even without human involvement whatsoever.

White decline may very well be extremely messy; but even so, there will always be some parts of the world enjoying relative stability, and they will be able to keep civilization going.

There is something unique about whites of course; but the world will carry on. Not in the same way of course, but nevertheless.
>>
>>27412661
The tradition dies out. I've seen so many latinas on pof and tinder who don't want kids and are total feminists. Mexicans are in survival mode when they come here, they come from a country where they may have kids die often so they need to produce more, whites used to do that in the USA but they were smart enough to have farms and put the kids to work. It only takes one generation these days of spics to have kids and their kids stop wanting to have so many kids. I've seen conservative whites have up to 4 kids quite often in my conservative city. Most Mexicans I've met aren't liberal or conservative, they have 1-3 kids.
>>
>>27412695
"AI" is a joke and nothing using that term really deserves it.
>>
>>27412688
>there is only one race the human race haha

ask me how I can tell you're European
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238 KB, 800x1111
>>27412695
Actually technological revolution can only come from Whites. Asians can only replicate what we've done and make it better. This is because God is White. God making an animal species or different landscapes is exactly like Whites creating infrastructures, vehicles, computers, etc.
>>
>>27412717
I didn't say that..
Go back to /pol/ you braindead fuck.
>>
File: 1452249333436.jpg (34 KB, 317x350) Image search: [Google]
1452249333436.jpg
34 KB, 317x350
>>27412724
>God is White
This is also why Whites will never die out.
>Proof of God being White
Jesus has always been depicted as being Blond with Blue eyes despite being born in the Middle East because he got God's genes. Jesus was the first man to have Blue eyes and that's how the genotype spread.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 589x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 589x250
Imagine what a nightmare this planet will be when a 1-world government rules from Israel over 15 billion ooking shitskins. A handful of ratfaced kikes ripping the bloody hearts out of children to sacrifice to their savage desert God in some kind of reconstructed Babylonic talmudic hell-temple in Jeruselem while a planet of groaning, ooking flare-nosed mulattos squats in the dust flogging their cawks and playing with their feces just like Daddy Jewbucks taught them. Probably not even capable of speech anymore, let alone reading and writing. Just a steaming-hot shitstink planet of the apes, grunting out brown human turds to serve the Schlomoids.
>>
>>27412746
>he got God's genes
This is also why White genes are recessive. They are a gift to humanity that is to be cherished, not taken for granted.
>>
>>27412724

I heard this interesting theory few days ago that china and russia for example suck so much because their governments actively pursue after liberal thinkers, who are the same people who could potentially create something new instead of conforming to the norm.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 674x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 674x474
The world will be ruled from a high-tech neo-Babylonian ziggurat called the "Third Temple" in Jeurselem. Each morning the Arch-Schlomo will preside over a foul ritual where Aryan infants are pitched screaming into a pit of burning coals to sizzle before unspeakably hideous brass snakes and other cthonic idols. A group of 666 blonde nymphs bread for tantric sex will be on all fours, chains around necks rattlling as they sigh in ecstasy, penetrated by midnigh-black buck niggers. This ritualized re-enactment of the destruction of thee Aryan race will be accompanied by the gleeful, hand-rubbing cackling of the Arch-Schlomo and his retinue of high priests. A choir of pudgy Anglo-Saxon trevs will be forced to watch this grotesque tableaux of violation and masturbate sullenly. They are given female hormone injections to enhance their bitchtits and shrivel their dicks, much to the glee of the Chosen who look on and laugh at the downfall of white man.

Outside the third temple, in the festering desert heat, a panalopy of mulattos of various mochs shades shuffle morosely through blistering hellacape. They have lost the power of speech save for two words, and, heavily sedated from birth, can only mutter "nigguh...muhfuggin nigguh...Uhhh... Nigguh muhfugga." The are whipped by members of the Chosen who use them for slave labor and as the general butt of sadistic jokes and games.

This is the state of all humanity, save the tiny elite of Jews who rule over the one-world oatmeal-colored interracial slough that is humanity at the dawn of the 22nd century.
>>
File: honorary aryans.jpg (26 KB, 508x728) Image search: [Google]
honorary aryans.jpg
26 KB, 508x728
>>27411875
japs/chinese will take over and massacre the other subhumans(niggers/jews/muslims/slavs etc)
>>
File: 1452907196077.jpg (67 KB, 454x563) Image search: [Google]
1452907196077.jpg
67 KB, 454x563
>>27412852
>this is actually what atheists believe
Actually it's more than just the fact that Jews have a tendency to be evil "somehow". It's literally the Devil himself in a human manifestation. This is why Zionists literally worship the Devil. The good guy always wins in the end. The meek shall inherit the Earth.
>>
File: 1458914740379.png (139 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1458914740379.png
139 KB, 400x225
>>27411979
>>27412007
>>27412020
>>27412032
>>27412397
>>27412470
>>27412695
i didnt know reddit posted this early
>>
>>27412724
>>27412746
>>27412902
go back to /x/ christcucks
>>
Europe will either become north africa or middle east.
East itself will still maintain their shit but will become slaves to the goverment or corporations.
>>
File: 1455044568794.jpg (40 KB, 618x459) Image search: [Google]
1455044568794.jpg
40 KB, 618x459
>>27412839
>who are the same people who could potentially create something new
Woah there buddy. Inventors rarely get into politics. Don't assume every liberal degenerate is a creative thinker and every creative thinker has no possibility of being conservative. Going against the norm has nothing to do with technological innovation. Need I remind you of all the scientists, inventors, artists, musicians, etc. who were all very religious?
>>
File: img_0258.jpg (62 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
img_0258.jpg
62 KB, 800x400
>>27412920
Only modern Christians and Atheists are cucks. I am a traditional Christian who believes women need to listen to men and not have any position of authority. This is the only way to save the White race.
>>
>>27412968
if you believe in sky fairies you should hang yourself to be honest
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12 KB, 209x241
>>27412980
>sky fairies
Typical Atheist Cuck.
Traditional Christians had virgin brides who's vaginas adapted to only one dick, making it the best sex for both partners and true love. Only atheists would be against such a beautiful, wondrous thing. I didn't use to believe in God until I had Ezekiel's vision in a near death experience when I almost died of dehydration. The only reason I survived is because I realized water was literally everywhere and it just had to put together the right molecules like building blocks.
God is amazing anon. Pretty funny how most atheists believe "ayy lmaos are among us!" and not even consider God. There's a reason why music videos have subliminal messages that point to the Devil and they are signing contracts that sell their souls for money and fame. They even go to underground meetings like bohemian grove where they consume piss and shit and have gay and demented orgies.
>>
>>27413042
the fuck are you saying? stop doing drugs christcuck, you cancerous shithead
>>
File: 1453634161979.jpg (149 KB, 1182x744) Image search: [Google]
1453634161979.jpg
149 KB, 1182x744
>>27413065
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
Damn lazy fat atheist cuck who unironically supports women being whores without any sort of damage control unless it relates to debating Christians who could solve all their sources of anger and sorrow
>>
File: Hitler-1921.jpg (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-1921.jpg
60 KB, 1000x1000
The archsaint will leave his self-chosen exile in Antarctica and lead the peoples of Europe to victory.
>>
It depends on who takes over first.
If the Dindu Crew (niggers, beaners, huehues, Turks and Russians) take over then the world is fucked because they're low trust as fuck, they're dumb as shit but inclined to steal and decieve.
If the almost whites take over, like the asians, we'll be good. We'll lose a lot of the population though, and the Dindu Crew will be harder to control than ever.
>>
>>27412945

Sorry, probably chose my words wrong. The word liberal doesnt have so heavy political connotations here than it does in america, here it just means free or creative thinker, and isnt opposite of conservative. But anyways if the culture that surrounds you is heavily oriented towards following the norms and doing things as they have always been done and thinking differently is suspicious by default its going to leave less space for innovation, and big part of innovation is done to maintain rather than to change.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.