[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what movies, shows, and games, etc have made you feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 1453213135587-3.png (155 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
1453213135587-3.png
155 KB, 650x700
So what movies, shows, and games, etc have made you feel like you had friends, or otherwise cheer you up or make you happy?
>>
>>27411873
>Breakfast Club
>Chrono Trigger
>Genshiken
>NHK (some parts)
>Freaks and Geeks
>Inbetweeners
>>
Gintama and Nichijou.Oh and Oregairu made me live a fantasy I'll never actually experience..
>>
>>27411907
>Oregairu
Dammit, I wanted to like it so bad. I was a couple eps from finishing the first season before I just put it on hold because i really didn't gaf, now it's on my backlog taking up space. Though I'm sure it's partially my crushing depression that prevents me from enjoying things.
>>
>>27411873
Youtube Vlog's, Fousytube and RomanAtwood, shit is actually kinda sad.
>>
Zelda. Every time I play it it makes me happy. When i'm feeling sad I just play Zelda and I'm happy, it feels like I don't have to worry about anything anymore, like i'm in another world and nothing in the real world matters.
>>
File: 1427143957129.jpg (91 KB, 679x550) Image search: [Google]
1427143957129.jpg
91 KB, 679x550
Red Letter Media's BotW is god tier friend simulator stuff.

Basically anything with a bunch of guys talking about shit is good.

>tfw I watch a shit ton of LPs, but I don't even like Video games

What a disgusting life I lead
>>
>> it feels like I don't have to worry about anything anymore, like i'm in another world and nothing in the real world matters.

I want this feeling really bad but nothing seems to give it to me anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 255x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 255x186
Blade runner when dude stabs his own hand to maintain his "life"
>>
>>27411926
this - when i rewatched oregairu, I was just entering a time where I had to redo a whole school year and I didn't want to make friends again, so I modelled my existence after hachiman's attitude, actions, everything pretty much.

Only copying how he was before the girls got involved, though. I feel like it was a good change to make, it made me a lot less insecure and I've always been very cynical, so I ended up not giving a damn about being a loner.
>>
>The fault in our stars
>Supernatural
>One piece
>Fullmetal alchemist
>>
This webm made me laugh, if that counts.
>>
I was at a point in my life where I'd been completely socially isolated for 10 years, hadn't had a friend and felt threatened and rejected by pretty much everyone, had just left my job after being bullied by females and pretty much at the lowest point in my life when I discovered LOST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGAhJ971No

The thing about it wasn't just that there were a variety of likeable characters with their own quirky qualities, though that helped. It was seeing that all of them were portrayed as people genuinely trying to be good people, even if they weren't succeeding all the time. This sortof allowed me to open up a bit. Discovering LOST was probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

This scene sums up something of the positivity I felt for the first time in a long time about human beings, the idea of people working together for something meaningful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKcJDMXqh2c
>>
File: mst3k.jpg (80 KB, 437x574) Image search: [Google]
mst3k.jpg
80 KB, 437x574
Mystery Science Theater 3000 is great because it feels like I'm watching movies with friends.
>>
File: 1458255190122.png (55 KB, 498x586) Image search: [Google]
1458255190122.png
55 KB, 498x586
>>27411873
Yeah, that one, OP.
>>
Peep Show made me happy

RIP

>>27413064
you'd probably like the opie and anthony radio show, but unfortunately it is also kill
>>
>Animal Crossing
>Pokemon
>My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>Lord of the Rings (some parts)
>>
>>27411873
Persona 4 ._.

and Boku Machi just now
>>
File: community.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
community.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>27411873
Community.

Community.
>>
File: MUH WAIFU.png (599 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MUH WAIFU.png
599 KB, 1280x720
Anime makes me a mixture of happy and sad
Happy in that it's nice and comfy, and sad in that my waifu is never going to be real
>>
>>27413555
may it be pathetic, it is also true.
>>
>>27412177
>Red Letter Media

I feel like I'm best friends with Mike and Jay. Also I live in their city so one day I hope to run into them
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.