[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whatever happened to this place? I haven't been here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 55214.png (158 KB, 826x243) Image search: [Google]
55214.png
158 KB, 826x243
So whatever happened to this place?

I haven't been here for months. But you know, sometimes you just want to scratch that itch and read some fresh bullshit like only /r9k/ can provide it.

I read through this board yesterday and today and I'm genuinely wondering what the fuck happened.

I don't even want to discuss what the "real" /r9k/ is or was or whatever, I just can't comprehend how a board that revolved around hating posers, roasties and normies now consists of exactly these.

All this "my gf this, my bf that" stuff? This drama with some 14 year old girls? Am I missing like 3 layers of irony here? Is this an epic meme I don't get?

I'd be really interested in an explanation on how this board could make a 180 in such a short time and become exactly what it despised only months ago. I'm not even sure if I even still have the audience to talk about something like that here.
>>
File: 1458946118791.jpg (44 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
1458946118791.jpg
44 KB, 599x445
>>27411832
This place is just /b/ part 2. There is no irony in any of those posts, this board is mostly normies and little kids now. The fact that there are known 15 year old girl tripfags running around shows how worthless the nigger mods are in helping clean it up.

My only safespace is Wizchan now.
>>
>>27412539
Wizchan will be shit too in 6 months tops
>>
>>27411832
>All this "my gf this, my bf that" stuff? This drama with some 14 year old girls? Am I missing like 3 layers of irony here? Is this an epic meme I don't get?
Influx of reddit and high schoolers, mate
>>
>>27411832
>become exactly what it despised only months ago

It went to shit about a year and a half ago, m8.

There's still a few robots left, you'll learn to spot the threads.
>>
>>27411832
Well first off it's not a meme, this place is simply crawling with underage little attention whores and stupid grown fucking adults who should know better than to warrant these little cunts attention.
The problem is the people on this site are so depraved that the moment they see something as pathetic as them that also has a vagina they snap at it, without any regard for how they look or where they are.
>>
>>27412539
I came here after normies invaded /b/ with ylyl and rekt threads 24/7. Now this board is literally just /adv/ 2.0
>>
tbqfhywf, im an oldfag, and i give these roasties attention constantly because i know they will btfo themselves and get doxxed/harassed eventually
>>
>>27411832
we see a cute face and we don't know what to do, basically. then she tells us she cares about us and loves us and talks to us and makes us think we have a chance. clearly our hate for women is rooted in rejection. and of course we're upset when we find out that the girl we were putting our hopes into turns out to be a complete whore who gets naked for strangers on omegle. the minute we are actually shown a shred of positive attention from a female, we cave immediately. we are pathetic losers. the sad part is that i think eliza knew that and that's why she did what she did. we were just a huge ego boost to her. i hope it's a lesson, but it's not, because attractive young females will always be worshiped.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.