[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was given a tab of LSD from someone I was working with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
So I was given a tab of LSD from someone I was working with the other day, and I'm wondering what the etiquette is when using it. I've heard you should go outside/listen to music, any other dos/don'ts I should be aware of? I may also be getting another tab to use with a friend if that changes things.
>>
>>27411831
if you are too dumb to google i wouldnt recommand taking drugs
>>
>>27411831
some tips:
>go to place with lots of noise and large crowds
>put yourself in situations in which you would normally be very uncomfortable - you will be able to change this while tripping
>"just do it" don't really think about it too much
>>
>>27411831
People who aren't tripping will be irksome while you are tripping because they don't "get it". You will be overwhelmed with highly bizarre and abstract thoughts that everyone else will simply be incapable of imagining. For this reason going out and doing stuff is generally ill advised unless you're experienced or on a low enough dose to function. You want to feel cozy and safe and have zero responsibilities. You must set it up for yourself such that at any point you can stop everything and just lay on the ground wherever you are if you need to chill the fuck out if it gets too fucked up. You'll be fine. Have fun.
>>
Yeah first trip should be with one or two good friends. Or one good friend to watch over you. Maybe go sit in a school field and drink beer n smoke weed.

After gaining experience with LSD or shroom. You should maybe take the opportunity to take it while at a musical festival. Last time I did shrooms I was bar hopping with a pancho on.
>>
you don't even know the dose do you faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.