[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20kg and now what? I lost my virginity high and drunk on public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
20kg and now what?

I lost my virginity high and drunk on public toilets, I was the middle of attention, they all liked me, I had a place to belong to I had it all.

But now they all left me, I said goodbye to you guys and all you did was laughing and saying that I will be back
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>>27411757
>I lost my virginity high and drunk on public toilets
THE FUCK?

YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE EITHER.
LEAVE, FAILED NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1458112704503.jpg (24 KB, 252x190) Image search: [Google]
1458112704503.jpg
24 KB, 252x190
This is it, I am done.

I achieved it, I fucking lived my normie life, drugs and alcohol helped me to do so, but now everyone I know is trash-talking about me behind my back, they call me a failure a meth addict and alcoholic.

What kind of life am I supposed to lead? I fucking spent more than a 5 years watching anime and playing games I tried so fucking hard to get out of such a miserable existence I lost fucking 20kg and now what?

I lost my virginity high and drunk on public toilets, I was the middle of attention, they all liked me, I had a place to belong to, you were all saying that I will return here when I was leaving, you were fucking right and that fucks me up even more

I guess that in the end I tried to not to be me as much as I could because I hate myself

Sorry I am so fucked in the head that I cant even post correctly
>>
>>27411793
i know this feeling anon. I cant relate to anyone anymore. I dont have any interest in games,anime, or anything. I do nothing now all day and stare at a wall or look at my phone. I haven't spoken to a person that I didn't live with in months. The drugs dont help me anymore. I just wish I could of made them all happy. I wish i could make everybody happy.
>>
>>27411874
I will visit a psychiatrist asap, did you try that?
>>
>>27411940
don't fall for the psychiatrist meme bro
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.