[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How robot was he?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
How robot was he?
>>
>>27411622
I think his autism made him pretty alpha at times
>>
>>27411622
>was
did he died
>>
>>27412892
he....transitioned.
>>
I'm out of the loop. Is he still a woman or what?
>>
File: 43589763eg.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
43589763eg.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>>27412929
Oh, that, my mistake

To answer the question, he was a master wizard. Witch now, I suppose?
>>
I thought he fucked a prostitute
>>
>>27411739
>that lack of self-awareness which normies also have that makes them act like they're untouchable

This is why autists will never be robots.
>>
>>27412938
Last I've heard
Did he ever end up going to jail?
>>
>>27411622
He is the very threshold of high functioning autism pretty much
>>
>had a driver's license
>has friends
>has had multiple jobs
>handles his own finances
>tall
>would be handsome if he took better care of himself
>supposedly had sex

Compared to me, he's Chad.
>>
>>27411622
He was /v/ with dire autism.

Now he's /v/ tumblr and /lgbt/ with dire autism though.
>>
>>27413794
>high functioning
top kek

he's not high functioning at all. an aspie (or high functioning autistic) would be someone like bill gates, jim henson, temple grandin, etc

chris chandler is quite low functioning.
>>
>>27412929

>he....transitioned.

What does this mean?
>>
>>27413950
He's the truest of all high-functiong autists out there.

I bet if you fuck with even one the highest functioning of tards, they'll revert to chris-chan levels of retardation and probably go completely non-verbal too.
>>
>>27413885
You're drawing some pretty long bows there lad, you need to read up on your christory.
>>
>>27413794
This
>high functioning autism

Isn't "high-functioning autism" just a fancy word for classic full-blown autist with the ability to talk? It wasn't even an actual diagnosis and was clearly used mostly by mothers who wished their cognitively-impaired abominations had the slightest of hope in life.

Like, they're nothing much else other than being even more obnoxious with their abilty to formulate words, which they just waste on being a bigger embarrassment by saying cringy shit all the time and repeating themselves.

I bet at the end their parents desperately wished they just remained non-verbal.
>>
>>27413953
He's a tranny. That's all that it means.
>>
>>27413953

he's a tranny now for some reason
>>
>>27411622
More normie than robot t b h senpai
>>
Hes an alpha chad thats fucked a hot girl, get on his level scrubs.
>>
>>27414014
>highest functioning of tards

>implying Autism and Mental Retardation (Intellectual Disability) are synonyms
>>
>>27414181
While it's true that High Functioning Autism is not an official diagnosis and the term is way overused to refer to those who are medium functioning and sometimes those who are medium-low functioning, there is a legitimate place for the it's use. Those who are at the less severe end of the Spectrum are the one who the phrase is intended for and who actually fit the description such as those who where/would have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome under the DSM IV.
The DSM 5 criteria for ASD has three levels individuals are placed in based on severity with level one being the highest functioning and level three being the most severe.
>>
>>27413780
no
latest and greatest, apologizes for fucking up mic audio and then makes the same mistake again accidentally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tw7F9lPsuo
>>
>tfw even chis chan did a lot more with his life than you
>>
>>27411622
He was the apex autist but I wouldn't say he's a robot. He's probably happier due to being oblivious but it's still better to be a robot
>>
>>27412979
>he was a master wizard.
He never even hit wizard status. I think he lost his virginity when he was 29.
>>
>>27415560
They are though.
>>
File: 1458849996826.jpg (58 KB, 532x531) Image search: [Google]
1458849996826.jpg
58 KB, 532x531
>caught a little bit of autism tutorial video
>for a moment thought he sounded more lucid and self aware then ever before
>even with his transition, started to feel good, maybe something finally clicked and he was becoming of sound mind
>watched his women's day video
>nope he's still batshit
>>
>>27414181
It means somebody like in Rain Man. "High functioning" is in the middle of the scale, between non-verbal autists and spergs.
>>
>>27417558
No, they are not. You clearly know nothing about Autism.
Autism is a Spectrum Disorder and has a wide range of severity. Autism, especially at the higher functioning end of the spectrum, does NOT mean the individual is Intellectually Disabled. In fact, Those at the higher functioning end of the spectrum have average to high intelligence.
>>
>>27411622

He's just retarded. Unless being an insufferable retard is a requirement for being a robot, I would say no.
>>
>>27411622
Chris is a mastertroll.

I don't believe in anything anymore after I fell for Deagle Nation
>>
>>27417616
>It means somebody like in Rain Man. "High functioning" is in the middle of the scale, between non-verbal autists and spergs.
Wrong. Rain Man would not qualify as High Functioning.
>>
File: Bush.png (213 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bush.png
213 KB, 300x300
>Today in Christory, in 2005, Christian watches the last episode of Sonic X. He is touched.
>In 2009, Christian posts his own music video for the song Holding Out For a Hero for Ivy. Comic pages from what is now known as Sonichu Special 1 are incorporated into the video.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.