[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Help: Found someone that I like, but she has a past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1418061837528.jpg (330 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1418061837528.jpg
330 KB, 800x680
god dammit, I thought I was jaded and done with this shit, but I caught feelings for a girl.

I've known her for a few months now and we had some kissing/petting/HJ play at a mutual friends house. Everything seemed to be going well and I thought I would finally get a gf. We were starting to spend a lot of time together.

I recently found out that she has a long "history." She's fucked one guy that use to bully me, two guys in my friend's circle of friends, and apparently some other guys.

It feels like someone ripped out my heart and just shit down my throat. I find it hard to look at her the same and I hate the idea that she fucked some person that made my life hell. That being said, I still really like her. Maybe it's because she was my first real crush, kiss and more, but I don't really know what to do.

Please help. What should I do in this situation...

>I was shown pics of her kissing these dudes while she was slightly naked
>I was also shown text conversations of what she wanted to do for them
>My friend felt that I had a right to know who I was dating

I know that he was trying to help me, but a part of me now hates him. Everything was so nice; I slightly wish I could have remained ignorant of everything.
>>
Stop thinking of her as some pure, virtuous girl. She's clearly not that, at all, and never will be.

Just fuck her, and leave it at that.
>>
>>27411490
Easier said than done. I'm having a large amount of trouble disconnecting the emotions that I have from her.

Why do you think I should fuck her? That slightly scares me, I don't want this to become worse.

Thanks for the response.
>>
it's helpful for me to post here
>>
>>27411527
It sounds like you are rather young. If you are, you really should fuck her for a while and then break up for one reason or another. I hate to break it to you but, come on. Half-naked pics of her fooling around with guys? A relatively high number of guys she has fucked in her social circle? She isn't serious gf material. You should treat her like the others did, as practice material.
>>
>>27411872
I forgot to add that you should be very thankful to your friend. Imagine you had started a serious relationship with the girl, and these things came up months or even years into it. It would have crushed you.
>>
>>27411915
You shouldn't be mad at your buddy, he was trying to protect you. Why don't you get mad at the girl who neglected to share this information with you? Like the poster said, there's no way she's gonna "settle down" if she has a history. Better to either just give up now, or make peace with your feelings and just go for it.
>>
>>27411527
Stop caring about her, she'll just hurt you. That guy means just have sex with her without emotion like everyone else did. If you do anything more she'll just use it against you and hurt you in the end. You're right that it's easier said than done but you have to do it or risk being burt very badly
>>
>>27411928
>>27411915
>>27411872
I'm fairly young. I'm currently in college.

I know I shouldn't hold it against him. I think with everything be so sudden, I am having some trouble digesting all that I learned.

Immediately afterwards, I felt like lashing out at him to make him feel the type of pain that I was experiencing. Thankfully I didn't.

>>27411968
Thanks for the advice. I'll try to get over this. I don't think I can use her as a "practice", I would rather just avoid her. That seems somewhat defeatist to me but I think if I interact with her anymore, I will be too enchanted with her.
>>
>>27411468
fucking beta orbiter cuck
>>
>>27411468

HAHhahahahaha cucked by your bully.

Tell her to sling her fucking hook
>>
stop talking to her. get a virgin gf
>>
make her like you, then have sex with her and try to make her feel bad for being a slut then dump her and explain that history does matter. hopefully she will become depressed. then you have gotten your revenge.
and if you "cant help" but like her then you are a cuck especially since you already sound like a massive normie anyway.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.