[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so illlogical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 398x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 398x200
WHY ARE WOMEN LACK LOGIC? WHY DO THEY ONLY GO OFF OF EMOTION???

>not looking for advice

My girlfriend (I know normie reee) and I got into a big fight because I said that allowing hunting of rhinos is better than poaching and it worked for black rhinos and it will work for lions. She went off and started saying how heartless I am and how I hate animals.

Her proposal was "education" and shit!!!

No matter what I say she doesn't care and now she won't talk to me.

I love her but this is getting old

why are all women like this?????
>>
Why don't you do me a favor and go McFuck yourself you stupid normie
>>
>>27411461
At best I'm a cyborg

Having a gf I barely managed to get who doesn't understand anything about nature doesn't make me a fucking nomkd
>>
Just wait, OP. The toppest of keks is coming. When AI advances beyond cleverbots Feminists and women at large will have shitfits because logic will always trump emotions, the cries of muh soggy knees will be epic.
>>
I know you're far too underageb& to appreciate this point, but there is no logic independent of emotions. If you want a somewhat formal treatment, this is because logic depends on how you devise your premises, and the kinds of inferences that will occur to you to investigate. Logic is a tool, but much like a pneumatic impact wrench is useless without an air compressor, logic is useless without a fully-formed paradigm of the world.
That said, your reasoning sounds like the premise of The Purge, which is not a compliment.
>>
>Why are women so illlogical
>implying this statement is rational/logical
>implying this is not just a shitty troll
>>
>>27411437
break up with her. she's cheating on you.

any woman who gets into a shit fit over such a pointless and useless issue like rhinos is blatantly hiding her infidelity from you. dump the whore and move on with your life.
>>
>>27411461

Fucking this, fuck off normie this place isn't the marital advices office

>>27411635
No you're not, you are a normie and stop complaining you fucking piece of shit you have what others dream for
>>
>>27411437
why don't you stop being a pathetic shit already?
>>
>>27411437
the women's brain is wired in a much more complex way, and you'd think that means they are smart, but nope, they mainly use the part of the brain associated with emotional behavior.

And that's what they use, when they are under stress or it requires some sort of thinking, they can't help it, they are hardwired that way.
>>
Why don't you just kill yourself you faggot.

Join the army and get shot in the fucking head and have them ship you back to your mother in a fucking body bag.
>>
>>27411437
Go fuck yourself you stupid normie faggot. Remember to sage.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.