[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen to us in the future? Will we be 40 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
What will happen to us in the future?
Will we be 40 year old kissless virgin in dead end jobs/on neetbux posting on /r9k/ in our dark, empty apartments?
>>
you can change

you just have to bee urself
>>
>>27411384
I'll be that without the virgin part
Or I'll be homeless again
>>
>>27411390
actually just be the complete opposite of yourself
>>
>>27411384
We'll be dead before then senpai
>>
Because you are scared of life, you dwell over your little mistakes too much.
Just go fucking and do shit even if you screw up, you will learn something new and experience life in full glory.
>>
>>27411453
What is your advice?
>>
>>27411477
If you are chasing pussy for example, stop bashing your head how retarded you approached girl, how cringy you were, stop punishing your self for little mistakes and learn from experience, everybody has done something cringy in life. Thats how I learned. I forced myself into enviroment with people grils...etc.
and I learned how interact on mistakes.
Yes I said 1000 times something stupid but I was just laughing it off, you observe others what they do and also learn, but dont try to act like someone.

This is just social part, if you want to do sports, just go ahead and do it, even if you are fat slob, dont be bothered what people think. Important is that you are slowly making progress and in 5-10 years you will be completely different person. Yeah it may sound long but hey its better then life wasted
>>
what is helping me is just finding something to do that motivates me which took a long time for me to find.

i've just been really into music lately and spend all day writing songs even if it sounds like shit. I'm still depressed but it beats shit posting and playing vidya all day
>>
File: normalfags.png (219 KB, 1199x444) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
219 KB, 1199x444
This is the future you chose you fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1452276807646.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1452276807646.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>27411572
I'm not reading that shit again
>>
>>27411529
I tried to do shit but i failed because i just kept sitting on my ass doing nothing.
>>
>>27411639
You just contradicted yourself.

You tried because I kept sitting on my ass doing nothing...

So did you try or not.

I guess you tried once, then failed and then started overthinking how much of loser you are and how you are doomed and you lost your motivation and morals with that kind of thinking.

Read book (Feeling good/When panic attacks) about CBT from D.Burns its excellent book how to change way you think and feel
>>
>>27411683
i went to university (my second attempt) to study some shit i liked but just sat on the internet instead of studying

that's not what your post was about but i assumed the stuff about sports was just an example
>>
>>27411572
I come here to read things this.

I may be an underachieving normie, but I will never be a pathetic NEET parasite.
>>
>>27411725
Well it seems like you didnt find good reason, to go to UNI.

If you went in UNI just because you felt that was your obligation ofcourse you failed.
You must be motivated and inspired by something to do.
We are talking here about stuff you have interest in, not something you feel you have to do it.
You can not be successful with anything you dont find any meaning and pleasure from it.

Activities you do must be pleasurable and not just dull.
>>
>>27411384
Either
>dead
>cozy with bf in a nice place, no more 4chan
>still here with muh mom
>on NEETbux in an apartment that is decorated entirely (and eccentrically) to my liking
>forest-dwelling hobo
>or so completely immersed in one of my fantasy worlds that I don't care where I am in this reality
>>
>>27411629
>tfw it was accurate last time I read it
>tfw it's no less accurate now that I'm in another category
>>
We'll still be here. Death and entropy are probably just memes, and we'll be like this forever.
>>
you will eventually get a wife that got tired of the cock carousel
>>
>>27411805
I hope so, because this is retarded
>>
>>27411529
Good advice for good looking robots.

But for us ugly fucks, we have no chance at all.
>>
>>27411990
IKTFB

Honestly it is probably better to an hero
>>
>>27411990
This, does anyone have a cap of the thread where the ugly anon went and tried to flirt with every girl in his Uni and got rejected over 1000 times and got a reputation of being a massive creep people recognised on sight?
>>
>>27412095
Why do you faggots care about 3DPD at all?
>>
>>27412095
there's so much wrong with this pasta, huge part of which was his fault and im not talking about appearance but approach

if he did it every single day yeah people will start to notice and make him look desperate and that repulses people even more
>>
>>27412121
Maybe I don't want to be a KV?
>>
Most of us will settle for someone sooner or later
>>
>>27412133
Get a fucking fleshlight.
Women are trash, grow up and accept reality instead of continually falling down trying to chase projections that don't exist outside your mind.

>>27412139
Settle for yourself because it is the centre of your universe.
>>
Most of /r9k/ will be fine, the vast majority of this board is either in high school, college/uni or wageslaving, even if you're a neet to browse /r9k/ in the first place gives a level of self awareness that most normies won't ever obtain.

sure there will be a few of us that don't make it but most of us will probably end up better than our normie peers whether its due to "being red pilled" so to speak or the self awareness mentioned earlier. I think the average robot has a great great deal more potential than the average "normie" on instagram/facebook to achieve greatness, however the "normie" is almost guaranteed mediocrity while the robot will either end up caving to the plaguing anxiety/lack of confidence/procrastination/laziness or overcome it and become a semi-chad ultimately and make it
>>
>>27412170
>this entire post
>not written by a shit eating retard

Top fucking jej.
>>
>>27412205
Maybe you'll come to understand, maybe you won't.
>>
>>27412205
>female detected.
Your gender is redundant and men are starting to wake up.
>>
>>27412218
You're just a redpilled tard who thinks he's being deep.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK