[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /neverbrokenabone/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12
File: 1457561799260.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1457561799260.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
Who /neverbrokenabone/ here?
>>
You know it, OP.
>>
You've never even lived bubble boy.
>>
yep.

Came close to it once when I got hit by a car tho
>>
File: 6582017_orig.jpg (49 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
6582017_orig.jpg
49 KB, 500x313
Right here, boi.

Afraid to take risks 4 lyfe.
>>
File: tfwtf.jpg (23 KB, 373x450) Image search: [Google]
tfwtf.jpg
23 KB, 373x450
Almost 25 and still haven't broken anything although I've always kind of wanted to just to see how I handle the pain
>>
>>27410653
Do sprains or fractures count?

I sprained/fractured my wrist one time but that's it
(they told me it was fractured at first but then they told me it was sprained, I don't trust them though, I had to wear a cast for weeks and everything)
>>
>>27410699
Same here. I'm >>27410708, btw.

I only tore my ACL when I got hit by a car.
>>
Broken my left hand, skull, tailbone.
>>
>>27410653
Broken arm, and skull
>>
File: 1456724137647.jpg (24 KB, 367x358) Image search: [Google]
1456724137647.jpg
24 KB, 367x358
>>27410653
My skeleton is made of titanium
>>
File: 1422076284156.jpg (114 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1422076284156.jpg
114 KB, 780x818
>>27410653

>tfw almost broke both elbows

Take care of your elbows lads, you never realize how much you need them until they're gone.
>>
For a kid that used to be all covered in scratches and bruises I wonder how I never properly broke a bone.
Hell, 2 years ago a car crashed into me while riding a bike. I face-planted into the asphalt, no helmet, blood everywhere. The MRI showed no fractures.

Good bones and calcium, son.
>>
>>27410955
You know who to thank
>>
Do people think not breaking your bones is an achievement?
>>
I chipped a bone in my foot but never broken one!
>>
>>27410964
uh, yes???
it shouldn't?
>>
>>27410653
I've never broken a bone, but you make it seem way more exciting than it is OP.
>>
Never broken a bone, but I had a tumor the size of a golfball on my neck that was removed without anethesia, and I had part of my thumb removed due to a staph infection. I'm also nearly blind and sort of had to cheat to pass my eye exam for my driving test, and I have severe IBS.

I'd swap all that for having broken an arm and/or a leg a couple times.
>>
Never broken a bone, but I did herniate a disc at 15. Never got it treated.

This has caused all kinda of health problems since. I just decided to go down with the ship.
>>
File: 1458870673524.gif (38 KB, 169x201) Image search: [Google]
1458870673524.gif
38 KB, 169x201
>>27410963
thanks mr skeltal

doot doot
>>
In my late 20s. Never even had a sprain. Though I've torn ligaments.

I do not go outside.
>>
Never even been close I think. I mean I've fallen out of trees as a kid and I wrestled but I don't recall any situations where a limb was in a jeopardizing position.

Gonna blog post here so fuck off o
If you don't wanna hear it

My friends and I used to go on walks a lot. We would just pick a direction, go through some woods, or go down railroad tracks. Close encounters are kinda related right? Anyway it's winter and we are a couple of miles down a railroad track. There's a rail light and an overhead we can climb up on. We decide yeah sounds like fun, but friend has to take a leak so we wait up. 5 minutes later we see smoke. There's a train coming around the corner and the top of a car is just spewing fire. If we had got on the overpass we would have been caught in the flames. Never heard of a train explosion on the news so I guess it was okay? Seems weird just showing up, "hey Bob one of your cars is on fire", "ahh don't worry about it I'll just get the hose."
>>
Never broke a bone, got a shiner on my eyes here and there.
>>
I broke and dislocated my shoulder once, the doctors didn't even know it was my shoulder for several months and I didn't get surgery for almost 2 years
>>
>>27410653
child's play
who /neverbeenstungbyaninsect/ before?

(i tripped and fell on a dead bee in a field once, stinger went into my palm. I don't know if that counts or not.)
>>
>tfw broke my hand on a niggers head hitting it
>>
>low risk taking behavior.
>no broken bones.
>no gf.

throw caution to the wind and embrace the pain. Break your arm on purpose. Get rejected on purpose.
Do these things and leave this place behind.
>>
Somehow I have never broken a bone despite all the crazy stuff I put, and still put my body through.

I guess a good diet and a hyperactive lifestyle equals strong bones.
Though learning to fall and take a hit well probably helps too.
>>
>>27411911
Bee stingers aren't just hanging out, they gotta stick you with them. You got fucking stung, man. That bee got you and you might've crushed her right after, but she would've died anyways since once they sting they die. It's like shooting a kamikaze pilot in the face right before he smacks into your plane. That bee got you fucking square and good. You're a phony. You are nothing.
>>
File: IFWT_Kobe-FOh-face.jpg (39 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
IFWT_Kobe-FOh-face.jpg
39 KB, 500x372
>>27411911
what do you live in fucking antartica or something?
You're telling me you've never been bitten by a mosquito, or bitten by a spider, or a gnat, or a horse fly, or a deer fly, or any blood sucking fly?

There are like a million ants for every human on earth and you're gonna tell me you've never been bitten by an ant?

No. fuck you.
>>
>>27411911

Mosquitoes sting. You more than likely have been stung by a mosquito before.
>>
>>27410653
I think I cracked a rib once, I just never went and got it checked so I just suffered in silence for a few months until it stopped hurting.

Can I stay in this thread?
>>
>>27410734
>sprains
no
>fractures
half
>>
Does chipping a tooth count?
>>
i know youre gathering data to see if weird fags here have broken bones, but uh, yes. i have. and i am not a virgin. ok. i havent but im still not a virgin. i am gay. i am a nigger.
>>
>>27411987
They can't do anything for you anyway so no point in going to the doc.
>>
>>27411145
tldr u autist. asd nigger sage
>>
>>27412009

They can prescribe pain meds.
>>
I've never broken a bone because I self regulated my safety.

I self regulated my safety because I'm a risk averse, angsty beta male.
>>
I wonder if there's any real correlation between people who have broken bones and incels. Something something risk aversion.
>>
>>27412066
Never thought of this. Interesting anon.
>>
>>27412066

use me for evidence, Dr. senpai

>sheltered as fuck
>never even sprained a muscle, let alone broken a bone
>played musical instruments instead of throwing baseballs or tackling people

>22 HH-KV
>>
>>27410936
how insightful of you, anon.
>>
File: BRUSHING TEETH.jpg (563 KB, 2852x1504) Image search: [Google]
BRUSHING TEETH.jpg
563 KB, 2852x1504
>>27410653
ayyy
Who here /nevergotacavity/?
>>
Not my fault I broke a hand in school. We were playing rugby and some fat fuck fell on it
>>
Can I throw weather conditions into the mix?

Who /neverseensnow/ here?
It's pretty temperate here just never freezing.
>>
File: 1458751302441.jpg (40 KB, 532x343) Image search: [Google]
1458751302441.jpg
40 KB, 532x343
Only other people's
>>
>>27412477
>playing sports

Literally begging for it to happen.
>>
File: 1409670494944.png (119 KB, 594x578) Image search: [Google]
1409670494944.png
119 KB, 594x578
right here.

>>27412493
>tfw always played sports but never broke any bones still
>>
When I was 14 I thought it would be cool to break a bone. When I actually did break one later in the year it was shit and I didn't recover for almost a a year.
>>
>>27410653
>That feel when scared of most activities because of this

Public ice skating rings give me nightmares
>>
I basically never do anything active, so yeah i've never broken a single bone in my body. Not even a fracture. Most serious injury i've had was pouring hot coffee on my head as a kid.
>>
>tfw doctor broke my arm when he delivered me and I had to wear a newborn cast

Never broken a bone otherwise kek
>>
>>27411959
Bees and wasps can still sting even once they're dead. Next time you swat a wasp let it lay there dead for a few hours just to be sure. Then pick it up or tear off the abdomen. Start moving a finger close to the stinger part and you can watch the stinger slide out trying to get you.
>>
>femur broken in half, needed 2 big surgeries (doctor saw the x-ray and thought i had been in a skydiving accident or massive car crash)
>fractured ankle
>broken fibula
>broken radius twice (same arm)
>dislocated right shoulder 7 times, needed surgery for the last one
>dislocated right knee twice

its only a matter of time before i snap something else
>>
>>27413386
how did you break your femur?
>>
>>27410653
Yeee. Live in Cali and have surfed, skated, and skii'd, and yet, never broken shit.
You gotta be retarded to break the most important thing in your life.
>>
>>27410680
>Gone skiing three times
>Never broke a bone
Feels good to be a gangster
>>
>>27410653

Its kind of hard to break bones when all you do is sit in front of a computer all day
>>
>>27413421
playing grass hockey at school, some normie hit me with a hockey stick as hard as he could
it made me fall on my knee really hard because i was running and the whole weight of the fall went on my femur

was in a wheelchair for a long time and crutches for even longer
i slipped on some ice with my crutches which is how i broke my fibula
>>
I've never been diagnosed with a broken bone, but my nose is slightly bent and I think it's because I broke it when trying to do flips on a bouncy castle as a kid.
>>
>>27413349
Can concur, killed a bee and carelessly swiped to get the lbutt off my book and bam, fucking stung me through the afterlife
>>
Been in a number of ski accidents, nothing. I once jumped off a fence that was a bit too high (and terrible landing because I was high + drunk). Couldn't walk normal for 3 months but had my foot scanned and there wasn't even a crack or anything.
>>
>In a forest, age 12
>Walking my dog, chasing my sister
>She runs up a tree
>Mum sat down chatting to her friend watching us out of the corner of her eye
>Hurl myself up the tree after my sister
>Get near to the top, about 30ft off the ground
>Sister edges out onto a branch and shimmies across
>Follow her on an adjacent branch, get halfway out
>My branch snaps
>Land on the branch below, bounce and grab onto one slightly lower
>Grip slips on the moss and I fall to the ground backwards
>Land on my arms, both snap behind my back
>Screaming in agony
>Mum in hysterics laughing for like 2 minutes before she realises I still haven't got up and goes to check on me

Fuck you mum
>>
Not a single time.
>>
File: 9562.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
9562.png
75 KB, 500x332
>>27410964
Twf when I'm down 3 points.
>>
No broken bones here

But my normie older sister broke her arm on my 7th birthday.
>>
When I was 12 I broke my pinky toe by slamming it onto a doorframe while I scrambled to answer the phone in the other room.

I think I broke my knuckle a few years ago by punching a TV stand out of rage and hitting a knob. I never went to a doctor though, just rigged together a splint out of popsicle sticks and ace bandage then it healed after a month or so.
>>
>tfw black and have naturally denser bones than cumskins
>tfw my teeth are also nicer on average

Thanks genetics
>>
>>27410653
dislocated clavicle here.

still 'aint broken m80's
>>
>>27410936
>>27412415
It's nuggets of gold like this...
>>
>>27411959
>shooting a kamikaze pilot in the face
>in the face
>right before he smacks into your plane
>>>
>>
File: Woolie.png (258 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
Woolie.png
258 KB, 500x304
Broke my left arm twice and in left handed
Second time it happened I didn't realize it was broken and only got taken to the hospital 3 days later after I got annoyed and complained to my parents about how my arm hasn't been working
I was a weird kid
>>
I've never broken a bone because I'm not some stupid normie and I drink my milk.
Gotta get that calcium, lads
>>
>>27410653
My body has never broke, but my soul has shattered.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.