[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots, normie here. Might even be Chad by your standards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hi robots, normie here. Might even be Chad by your standards. I want to give out advice so you will live a better life. Ask me anything
>>
File: Motoko.jpg (7 KB, 239x125) Image search: [Google]
Motoko.jpg
7 KB, 239x125
What do you hope to prove here Norman?
>>
normies dont know of this shithole here, youre lying for attention so you can feel like a normie
>>
>>27410408
>normies dont know of this shithole here
people pretend this place is some sort of secret?
>>
>>27410393
I am trying to teach you the ways of the normie.

>>27410408
90% of posters are normies
>>
I actually don't want to kiss a girl because that would make me a normie
what makes you think you're welcome here?
>>
>>27410455
Most of the people I work with know that 4chan exists, but prefer Reddit.
>>
>>27410408
most of this board is normies calling other normies normies.
>>
>>27410408
90% of /r9k/ are normalfags
>>
>>27410487
But why are you here. Why did you decide you needed to be here. Why is your voice the saving grace, come to tear bots away from the darkness?
>>
>>27410337
How do you make new friends? What deoderant Do you recommend?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.