[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, just wanted to share a story. I became friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
Hey /r9k/, just wanted to share a story. I became friends with a kid who attends my school, and we had some mutual friends that I have known for a long time. Anyway, for the first few months he is quiet and shy, but now he has slowly started to unravel as a complete jerk, and turns all of the friends I have against me. The main thing he pokes fun at me for is my weight (Im 6'0-225 lbs, so I have a bit of extra weight). Whenever we are at a social gathering, his schtick is always making fun of me. Whether its in class, getting high, even on the bus, its always about me. And because Im that one fat kid in the group, everyone else laughs. I have now earned the nickname tubby, and now thats all he calls me. He constantly says I eat too much food, but Ive been on a workout diet for 4 months already. I come home every day and feel like a piece of shit for letting this guy control my life like this, what should I do?
tl;dr-a shy friend I let into my laugh gets his laughs and acceptance by calling me fat and making me feel like shit.

Inb4 lose weight/ stop being beta.
>>
You sound underage. Kill yourself, fat faggot.
>>
>>27409962
just turn it right back around on him. call him a fag and make fun of him for not being able to come up with another joke. This stuff can be fun but the line between friendly banter and bullying can be a really thin and contextual one. there's a good chance he diesn't even realize how it's hurting you. You need to stick up for yourself
>>
The next time he does it...punch him as hard as you can right in the fucking face.

Than leave without saying anything.

He probably will stop fucking with you after that.
>>
fatties need to gas themselves

the change begins with you op. just kys.
>>
File: 1457765764782.jpg (12 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1457765764782.jpg
12 KB, 212x218
Stop being friends with him. Not that hard.
>>
>>27409962
turn everything he says around on him. you can make fun of anyone and everything if you say it right
>>
Establish dominance by beating his ass.
Though, you should have said that you're not cool with him calling you a fatass. It might be a bit too late for that now.

Don't know, go nuclear on him.
>>
>>27409962
he sounds like a psychopath. a lot of time this is a sub conscious thing they do to have control. kinda like pointing fingers at other people so the attention never gets directed at them.

i would say to ruin this person. when dealing wit ha psychopath they say 'stay teh fuck away' but that's not how i roll. i like to destroy the m because they tried fucking with me.

have a car? slash all his tires.

says something mean to you? call him an ugly loser who should just kill himself. i'm not even kidding say the harshest thing you can think of on the spot while smiling at him.

have a gf? make up stuff to her about him.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.