[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ like Rihanna?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Does /r9k/ like Rihanna?
>>
>>27409941
Something about her makes me really attracted to her. For a black girl with no ass or big tits, she's really hot
>>
>>27409941
Her personality doesn't align with my interests at all.

But seriously, 11/10 would fuck with the force of 1000 suns.
>>
Famous mulatto corporate postergirl with little noteworthy talent and too much money for her own good
>>
YELLOW DIAMONDS IN THE NIGHT
>>
I liked her before Chris Brown fucked her shit up.
>>
I don't like any modern artists, they all seem so fake and moneygrubbing.

Also probably a leftist.

But then again I don't know anything about her

why the fuck am I replying to this shit thread

oh yea im drunk
>>
>>27409941
don't like tattoos, but certainly bangable
don't know if I like or dislike music
probably crazy or weird because famous and music industry, would hang out with and get drunk or whatever
>>
>>27409941
She has an infected pussy.

Herpes
>>
UNDER MY UMBRELLA
>>
>>27410093
You're replying cause you want a reply so you can get the human interaction everyone needs. Love you anon
>>
She's the kind of girl you get high with and fuck, but don't marry. She's alright.
>>
>>27410124
exactly family

assuming bloxerino
>>
>>27410101
>see's herpes as a infection
It's a harmless side effect of living
>>
>>27409941
I was gonna name her best song, but I realized I don't like her music as much as I thought
Jump is probably her best
>>
She's attractive but her music is not good. Niggers rarely make decent music.
>>
work work work work
has the wagecuck thread guy incorporated that song into a thread yet?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.