[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up and went into my bathroom to fap with my laptop and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: bew wew.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bew wew.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
I fucked up and went into my bathroom to fap with my laptop and mid session all of my roommates came back with friends

I've just been waiting in here hoping they decide to sleep before my laptop dies but its been 30 minutes and no luck

This is it

This is the night my normalcool facade falters
>>
my laptop has 20 minutes left
I'm so fucking fucked
>>
lol did you go in there naked or something?

you dumbass
>>
>>27410243
I have clothes on but how is it gonna look if I walk out after 90 minutes with my laptop and a mysterious bulge in my pajams
>>
>>27409932
What's the issue exactly?
>>
>>27410260
wait til boner is gone and just say you didnt feel well

you're making this harder than it has to be
>>
File: 1430721437838.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430721437838.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
should have bailed out as soon as they got back now your fucked after being in there for over an hour in stealth mode hahahahahahahah that is gonna be weird and awkward when you walk out randomly.
>>
>>27410304
the bulge would be my lube not the dick

do I just go out into a crowd with a lot of people I don't even know and describe why I just had an awful shit? that sounds just as bad
>>
>>27410260
yeah you're fucked now, you should have went out when they came
>>
>>27409932
Complete normalfag/Chad here.

Chill on my toilet so long sometimes just on my phone or with my shit reading material that I get a Fucking ring indented around my ass for hours.

Not abnormal, just lose track of time at times.

And just tuck the Fucking chub in your waistband dude.
>>
>>27410324
close the laptop around the lube
>>
Just say you had food poisoning and work you needed to get done
>>
are you retarded?

walk out, if anyone says anything you were watching a movie in the bathtub.
>>
just say you were netflix n pooing
>>
>needing a laptop to masturbate
>needing lubricant to masturbate

Burgerclaps, everyone.
>>
>>27409932
Hide your laptop in the cabinets underneath the bathroom sink and get out of there you fucking moron. Just grab it later after everyone leaves.
>>
Tell them you were looking up how to fix a broken shower because you thought it was broken.
Or say you've been pissing weird colored urine and you were looking up what that meant.
Or something like that. You know what I mean.
>>
Run out screaming and pissing and shitting and jizzing fucking EVERYWHERE
>>
I'd just walk out with my laptop. If they asked why I had it I'd just say I was jerking off. What's the big deal?
>>
Say you were busy messaging their moms. Wrekt them on the spot
>>
>>27410428
solution found
pack it up boys, this thread is over
>>
windows just sent the warning
10% left
time of reckoning is nigh

fuck me I'm doing nofap starting tomorrow
>>
>>27410508
It'll be too late by then
You Know that.
You know that damn well
>>
Still being in the bathroom is more suspicious than leaving with your laptop.

Also

>having roommates
>>
File: 1431662912885.jpg (81 KB, 924x571) Image search: [Google]
1431662912885.jpg
81 KB, 924x571
>>27410508
hahahhaha an inspiration to us all OP. i look forward to seeing your green text story of this in a embarrassing moments thread in a few days. dont worry we are all here together on r9k we feel your pain.
>>
Do your roommates and co. know where you are? Do they think you're out or something?
>>
>>27410508
>fuck me I'm doing nofap starting tomorrow

thats a god damn lie and you know it
>>
Laughing my absolute ass off right now! Ahahahahahahah so funny ahahahah.

It's threads like this that make r9k still worth it
>>
Say you had to win an Ebay auction but you had the poops
>>
>>27409932
OP you just have to be super casual about it. If they bring it up you have to act so cool like they're the ones being weird for thinking it's weird. You're going to need a level 10 poker face
>>
Stick your fingers down your throat and gag, bonus points if you puke

Wrap the laptop and lube up in a towel and/or your t shirt and walk out looking sick.

Go stash your laptop somewhere then ask the group if anybody has pepto bismol.

If anybody asks you feel asleep after puking.
>>
Just take a bath and say you were using it to listen to music you twat.
>>
File: 1457356846220.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1457356846220.gif
47 KB, 306x469
did OP die?? did he make it?? godspeed OP.
>>
I want to know how this story ends
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.