[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so bad at giving out dating advice to men? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
Why are women so bad at giving out dating advice to men? How can they not know what other women want? Do they believe it will work?
>>
>>27409790
I like to believe that they actually have no clue as to what they want and only think the advice they give is good because thats what they have been told and would like to believe when in reality it is something completely different that may even disgust them so they choose to live in denial.
>>
>>27409790
delusion. oc
>>
File: 1455507511838.png (236 KB, 490x863) Image search: [Google]
1455507511838.png
236 KB, 490x863
Women are whores and memes.

Everything about them is awful and predictable.
>>
women want a guy to replace their dad, tell them what to think what to do and how to do it, praise them when they do it and then dick them when their vagina feels tingly so they can pop out a fucking kid that they can parade to all their friends

quit overthinking this shit
>>
They literally do not know what they want. That's the whole problem with everything.
>>
>>27409790

What they want is a scalpel, stuck right into one of their kidneys.
>>
>>27409790
You think Charles is a woman?
>>
Actually that quote is almost right.
They want all that stuff from Chad. Chads "time, effort, passion, honesty, loyalty, smile and priority" is more important that having a rich bf.
>>
>>27409790
>Why are women so bad at giving out dating advice to men
Because women don't want men who need advice, they want guys who will take them.

When they need to give advice, they just give the standard speeches, like, "Girls just want a nice guy" and, "You'll find the right girl eventually."

Remember, when she says you're such a great guy, she means that nobody wants to be with you, especially not her.
>>
>>27409887
>tfw the players will just pretend to be us at that age
>>
>>27410104
What's wrong with this? Good looking people don't want uggos. Betas are always trying to date up through these word games.
>>
>>27409790
>Why are women so bad at giving out dating advice to men?
Because they don't know how's the dating game for men. It's like you ask about advanced mathematics to an elementary school kid.
>>
File: 1367658563.png (135 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1367658563.png
135 KB, 396x381
Who the hell would want advice from a women?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x742
>>27409790

>mfw This stupid ass facebook meme is literally "girls dont want you for money, they want you for money"
Women arent capable of logic or complex thought.

It is because of this why they cant explain what they want.

they are entirely driven by biological code to fuck chad and extract as much resources out of men as possible.
>>
>>27410156
I don't think you get the references
>>
>>27409790
i know charles orlando. hes a client of mine and he is one of the most obnoxious, self absorbed and closeted man i have met in a long while.

he is cheap as fuck too.

story about him:
>comes into my work with his daughter
>asks if any of us have change for a 10
>we all look through our wallets and say yeah
>he says "cool, buy some of my daughters chocolate"
>cant say no, buy shitty chocolate and he fucks off

hate that guy.
>>
>taking advice from liars

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>27409790
It's not the car they want, it's that you make having a car a priority in the 21st century
>>
>>27409887
>>people learn stuff by making bad decisions

Holy shit what let's kill all women
>>
>>27409790
It's a cuck test

Women give out bad advice to weed out the obsequious losers from the men who do whatever the fuck they want
>>
File: 1458544573370.jpg (71 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1458544573370.jpg
71 KB, 780x927
>>27410250
Anon, the past doesn't matter.
>>
File: sheevitine.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sheevitine.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>27409790
>tfw don't know anything about women
>still give people shitty advice
>>
Its a fucking scam.

That women is basically asking for a guy who is so dependant of their partner and puts so much in the relationship that has no value as a individual.

At best the priority is the relationship, not the other.

If you follow this you will get dropped or cucked.
When you heard your women complaining about how bored life is, or even a remark about how boring steaks are then it's time to drop
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.