[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedofag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (116 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 640x1136
Turbodude93 on Instagram is the biggest faggot I know. He's tried to lure so many 10 year olds to his house. Roast his ass
>>
File: Ultranam.jpg (48 KB, 480x313) Image search: [Google]
Ultranam.jpg
48 KB, 480x313
Not even on the right board for the private army meme.
>>
>>27409783
This is like the most tryhard insult ever and yet it's still just so fucking bad

"Why won't you get mad at one irrelevant person just because another irrelevant person says to? REEEE"
>>
>>27409744
>Roast his ass
isn't it past your bed time?
>>
>>27409799
I deleted my post because I don't have proof on the guy, but your response was fucking terrible, just know that, that's the only reason I'm responding. Read that first sentence over again, fucking cringy and terrible writing. You're obviously an inbred pedophile sympathizer
>>
Did he still your oneitis.
>>
Take this personal army request to /b/

They are stupid enough to actually believe it
>>
>>27410037
Ha ha, get outta here, kid.

Turbodude sounds like a pretty cool guy. Eh loves you like the dead, and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
this board isnt your personal army asshole

>>>/b/
>>
>>27410177
Ho! You a funny and origional guy!
I bet you can impress all the 13 year olds with all of your hip 4chan humor that's so origionally yours XD
>>
>Oh no think of the poor little girls.

Go kill yourself OP you pathetic white knight.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 778x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 778x464
>>27410317
I hope to fuck this is a troll.
Blox?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.