[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NORRRMIIIIESSSSS?!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING??? I CANT HEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
NORRRMIIIIESSSSS?!?!?!?!? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING??? I CANT HEAR YOU BREATHING!!!!
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 150x198) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 150x198
>>27409713
But i can see you
>>
File: 1453361027032.png (409 KB, 531x579) Image search: [Google]
1453361027032.png
409 KB, 531x579
>>27409713
Stop listening to me breathe, you creep. Unless you wanna cuddle.
>>
>>27409713
Just wanna tell you bro... that I'm happy for once. And I hope that you can meet a wonderful woman that makes you happy too.

I think I'm going to make it.
>>
>>27409713
My shotgun is waiting on you. Please come closer
>>
hey anon, looking for me
>>
Not only a normie, but a Chad reporting in.

Want to watch me fuck your mother?

I'm sure your father (if he didn't already abandon your pathetic ass) is the one who gave you your shit robot genes & would love for me to cuck him & teach you how to accept it at the same time.

Faggot
>>
>>27410007
she will cuck you famalam dont be so delusional
>>
>>27409713
At the country side with my familia. Got a drunken booty call but I was here, away from the city, so that's bad.
>>
>>27409713
I had sex today. Yesterday and the day before too.
>>
>>27410780
Solo sex doesen't count
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.