[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw im actually somewhat e-acquainted with thomas tomato. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 960x960
Mfw im actually somewhat e-acquainted with thomas tomato.

I befriended him cos we're both asian. But now...this happens.

AMA
>>
>>27409666
how'd you get your facial herpes?
>>
>>27409666
Is he shitting his pants right now?
>>
>>27409666
>Mfw im actually somewhat e-acquainted with thomas tomato.

It shows. You're both degenerates. You want to mutilate cats and kill people. He is a degenerate that tried to exploit a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>27409666
you look ugly for an asian. you should be hanging out with other asians and not trying to impress us.
>>
You're incredibly brave.
>>
>>27409677
Sucking dick
>>27409691
Not fair to talk about that desu
>>
>>27409705
following the story, it was the 15 year old girl doing the exploiting. doesn't make asians any less stupid and sadistic though
>>
>>27409666
Call me white pig
>>
>>27409719
>Not fair to talk about that desu
then why the fuck did you even make the thread, you stupid little chink? that is LITERALLY the only question people would have any interest in. did you think people would want to know your shoe size? fuck off, seriously.
>>
>>27409705
Hey shitcunt, first time posting my face here.

>mutailating cats and killing people
On what basis faggot? For being asian, lmao, wrak troll brah.
>>
>>27409666
grow your hair
>>
>>27409666
do Asians also suffer from white women fever as the other minorities?
>>
>>27409714
Thats why im here. Cos im ugly. ThIs is r9k, not /soc/
>>27409723
Yeh he was pretty stupid to fall for her bullshit. But hes a lonely guy, i dont mean that in a harsh way, anyone else in his position would be the same; in fact wasnt this the case? There was a lot of orbiters
>>
>>27409746
>Hey shitcunt, first time posting my face here.

Sure, guy. You live in aussieland. You're worthless in the eyes of your parents. They want to send you back to their motherland. You have a school "rival" that you want to humiliate. You like tennis or something. You do some app dating trolling. You also like trannies.
>>
>>27409740
>fuck off
Hey kid, no amount of "fuck off" or "reeee" will make me leave. I can come here and post whenever i please. Stay mad brah.
>>27409770
I can only speak for myself, so im not sure how I can answer this accurately
>>
>>27409811
The fuck mate? That must be some other asian. All gooks arrr rook the same, right? First time posting my face here famalam. You got the wrong gook
>>
>>27409781
>cos im ugly
yes you are, that was my point.
>>
>>27409848
And thats why i decided i come to this board. Seems perfectly fine to me. Don't know what your point is
>>
>>27409781
You do not post pictures of your face outside of /soc/. Try reading the rules before posting. You are actually retarded and you do NOT belong here. Nobody gives a shit about you beyond the babyslut drama, and this thread is pointless if you don't discuss it

Kill yourself please
>>
File: fdsf2.jpg (1 MB, 1606x3868) Image search: [Google]
fdsf2.jpg
1 MB, 1606x3868
>>27409666
What were your first reactions when you found out he was a pedophile? Are you scared the FIB will knock on your door asking questions?
>>
>>27409867
my point is that you are an ugly asian kid. why are you attention whoring here?
>>
>>27409958
Im not, first time posting my face to show that me and Thomas were e-buddies on steam games
>>
>>27409975
pathetic, and ugly. what a man.
>>
>>27409909
But im only using it this one time to prove my e-friendship with thomas. Never posted my fsce here before desu famalam, i do lirk thiugh, and you people have bigger issues than just me posting my one time. E.g. The eliza cam whore :)
>>
>>27409950
I feel sorry for him. Hes just lonely but soliciting girls nearly half you age is a no go.
>>
What happened? I've been asleep.
>>
>>27410026
Did you ever think he was into young girls? did he ever mention anything about him liking young girls or asking you the same thing?
>>
>>27410119
Since this thread has no more activitiy. Ill tell you what happened. I decided to take advantage of the current r9k happenings to garner some (you)s'.

Thats al folks
>>
>>27410148
Yes he has indicated to me a few times about his exclusive attraction to infants
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-25+at+11.38.51).png (209 KB, 1526x907) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-25+at+11.38.51).png
209 KB, 1526x907
>>27409836
>>27409746
I got bored so I found the thread.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25862702/#25862702
>>
>>27410233
Not me famalam. All asians look the same to you anyway so i understand the confusion. Fix your eyes brah.
>>
>>27409705
Hey ybf, still pathetically orbiting mystery? You gotta stop that shit if you wanna be calling anybody else a degenerate, ok?
>>
>>27410263
Nah its okay, i orbit around mystery with ybf too, we did were both trying to get her to fuck us in a threeway
>>
File: stonedape.png (373 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
stonedape.png
373 KB, 600x396
>>27410263
ya he is he's just mad that she's married.

very typical of a tripfag who actually is still in contact wiht mystery.jpg but ht'es betabux the emotional support to the married women.
>>
>>27409666
Who?

Schloriginal schlomment.
>>
>>27410302
Good plan, cos you know there'll be enough lube to go around when you scrape that grease off her face.
>>
>>27410302
this is him he turns his trip off to reply often.
>>
>>27410332
You are wrong and we have exclusive nudes and videos of mystery to prove it . I cant show it though as our real names are revealed.
>>
>>27410362
highly doubtful why would she be cucking her new bf?

why would she want a threesome wth you two?
>>
>>27410263
What do you consider orbiting?

>>27410318
topkek. I am not her emotional support. She actually finds that I am really rude to her.
>>
>>27410382
Ask ybf
>>
>>27410175
Can you post chat logs of him saying these things?
>>
CHING CHONG TING PING NAN DAO MAO ZEDONG PINCHE CHINO DONDE ESTA MI PERRO, SE QUE MATATES A MI PERRO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27410406
So you play the tsundere
>>27410416
Yes
>>
>>27410410
okay

>>27410406
is this >>27410362 true?

i mean i don't see why mystery.jpg is so obsessed with you two just seems like she's leading you betas on. i mean come on a long distance cucking relationship where you want her a threesome? that sounds really fuck beta. where do you guys discuss the details?

i mean she's proabbly just letting you entertain the thought of it but is not serious about it at all. on TOP of her already having a bf so i'm
>>
>>27410382
Mystery would never cuck her new bf, she loves him to death and would walk over hot coals and shattered glass covered in AIDS to stay with him. They're really happy together desu.
>>
>people think that Eliza will face any real consequences for her actions

As much as I would like for it to be true, as much as I would like for her to be branded as a manipulative, pedo enabling whore, living on the streets, disowned by her family, it won't happen.

She is a moderately attractive, young white girl in a Western country. The world is literally built to cater to her.

Hell, she's enough of a manipulative cunt that in the future she'll be able to turn this to a pity point about how she was manipulated by men on the Internet, despite it being the other way around.
>>
>>27410446
Lmao then why the fuck was she cucking her bf with me and ybf
>>
I really hate what this place has turned into the past month or so. It was shit before but this is on a whole other level.
Not even today's /b/ is this bad.
>>
>>27410479
Sempai, if you really meant that, you wouldnt be here and would be on /b/

Logic, son.
>>
YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DOG YOU PIECE OF SHIT PINCHE CHINO TE VOY A MATAR!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27409975
>first time posting my face

You aren't the Chinese Aussie?

I've never been one to buy into the Asians look a like meme, but I genuinely thought you were him.
>>
>>27410475
She's not cucking him with you or YBF. She barely talks to YBF and she definitely doesn't talk to you. Her life revolves around her qt bf. She's slightly autistic in the sense that she doesn't need anyone else. She would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship, and certainly not cuck him because she's been cucked and knows how much it hurts!
>>
>>27410445
>believing what that anon says
>believing what I say

You need to be more skeptical. You really shouldn't be thinking about this stuff. It is all worthless.
>>
>>27410475
woah dude who the fuck are you?

everyone says mystery loves her husband your'e just some guy that always goes in mystery threads making up these lies.

you know how absurd you sound -

>ya mystery is going to fuck me and my tripfaggot friend in a threesome

you sound like your'e in highschool. like i said maybe if you guys are messaging her she let you entertain the thought because girls get horny at guys ogle over them - but the legitimacy of a long distance cucking relationship where she does you and this trip guy is highly highly improbable. hell the biggest fan person hasn't even confriemd it.
>>
>>27410512
>She would never do anything to jeopardize their relationship
Except for not seek professional help
Kek
>>
>>27410509
Come on man, im just fucking around here. You have to realise i only made this thread for (you)s. Trust your instincts. A lot of the posters here myself included are all shitposters. I do it for the (you)s just like a lot of other trippers.

Ill say this again i dont even know this tomato, i just took advantage of the situation to garner some delicious (you)s
>>
>>27409666

>666

I've always wanted to ask man, you're a chef yea? always got the jacket on.
what type of cuisine? or still an apprentice ?
>>
>>27410578
What chef anon? Im not wear a chefs apron
>>
>>27410562
She is seeking professional help, thank you very much. No need to be a smart ass about it. She loves him and wants to provide him only the healthiest version of her possible.
>>
>>27410562
>>27410362
>>27410475
i'm pretty sure this anon is either YBF with trip turned off OR mystery.jpg.

i'm actually pretty sure this is mystery.jpg iv'e seen her doing this in other threads always following around YBF.
>>
>>27410602
Mfw its all me, doing what i shamelessly can for some (you)s
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>27410638
it's someone that's what i know for certain
>>
>>27410512
I'm curious to who you are. Email me at [email protected]

>>27410600
She claims she is seeking professional help all the time. Who knows if she actually follows through with it.

>>27410602
>following around YBF
What threads would these be?
>>
Look r9kers ill say this for the third time. Im just trollong, i need to go now, gotta work at my uncles restaurant to make some sheng jian bao (google it)
>>
>>27410656
How would she be on antidepressants without professional help?

Anyway, she'll never cuck her bf. She's the happiest I've ever seen her with him. I know that makes some people mad but whatever.
>>
>>27410512
i'm pretty sure this is mystery.jpg i've seen her in a few threads anytime someone questions the legitimacy of her and bfs relationship. this anon (same posting style same context) will post about how she really likes her new bf yada yada.

i'm 100% sure this is either mystery.jpg or mystery.jpgs bf.
>>
>>27410602
Mystery is a sad girl with not a lot in her life. She had a small family before, but it got smaller I've heard. She had a husband before, but he cucked her with multiple women. He led her on, but he actually went on a date four days after leaving her. I think by now she's probably just got the new bf left, and maybe a few orbiters. R9k could be the sole bit of light in her life. So it wouldn't be a surprise if she follows them round like a poodle.
>>
Fuck man im going to be late for work at this rate. I cant stop reading these delicious (you)s
>>
>>27410714
i think you are mystyery.jpg refer to my post here >>27410696

i actually have followed these threads and i have ascertained with complete uncertainity in all of htem that msytery.jpg is posting in them. i just haven't been able to figure out who is who between you this YBF person and this other one.
>>
>>27410696
Who cares who it is? I'm giving you the facts.

>>27410714
No one needs a miserable life like that. She's much better in a functional relationship with someone who truly loves her now. She doesn't have orbiters or need anyone but her new qt. She's never been happier. I guess that might make some people upset.
>>
Dude im just in it for the (you)s i dont care about trip drama, i just thought of spinning the threesome thing to garner more replies
>>
>>27410765
For >>27410745

Gndgntgym
>>
>>27410714
So she got cucked in all this but she's the shitty person? How does that even make sense
>>
>>27410755
I don't think it's making anybody upset, anon. Does anybody really care about her?

When she's mentioned here, it's almost always in a mocking fashion. There's one or two people who seem to like her, but who knows if it's just her shilling? Gosh, you might even be her, or her bf shilling. Referring to him as a qt constantly, saying she's never been happier? It's like you're *trying* to upset people.
>>
>>27410811
You're the one that seems upset desu. Does it trigger you knowing she's moved on?
>>
someone please post pics of her new bf and old bf i wanna see
>>
>>27410821
Yes, yes it does. Are you happy now? You fucking beta orbiter?
>>
>>27410821
okay mystery.jpg we found you
>>
>>27410831
Only me and ybf has them; i think.
>>
>>27410790
Nobody really knows the truth, anon. I've never spoken to mystery herself, or the husband. My information is second hand. Some claim that he cucked her every step of the way, some claim that they had problems and he wanted her back every step of the way, only to be cucked by her.

What we do know is that she lied a lot about the details of her life, her husband, her schooling, and probably lots else.
>>
>>27410833
You can call me a beta orbiter all you want. You're the one sperging out over a random woman being in a happy relationship.
>>
>>27410847
Well if you have them post them
>>
>>27410821
No, I'm quite glad if she's moved on and happy. If it was all as dramatic and poisonous as it sounds, I'm sure neither of them were very happy married. That's the way of the world, friend: some marriages aren't right, and fail. I just hope they are both happy with their new partners and new lives.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 960x960
>>27410849
Awww yeaaa another delicious (you)

Gotta hustle for them (you)s
>>
>>27410811
>>27410843
>on a board with mentally ill people that want (You)s
>not expecting people to pretend to be other people for it
Anonpls. Stop answering that person.

>>27410848
It is all worthless to think about. Shitty internet drama about shitty people.
>>
>>27410866
If he was truly happy then surely he wouldn't still be writing venomous posts on 4chan about his ex :)
>>
the thing that makes me mad is people ran mystery.jpg off when she was one of us.

i think most femanons should just stick to posting /r/aspergirls but then again they liek the orbiters that /r9k/ gives.

hell i mainly just post on /r/aspergers now because i'm learning more and more about myself the community is not nearly as toxic over there either. we actually had a thread about why 4chan makes fun of autistic people.

anwyas like i said mystery.jpg may as well just turn the trip back on since you obviously feel so attached to this community.
>>
>>27410859
OH FUCK, ANOTHER (you)
>>27410873
Seriously senpai, stop taking the internet so seriously, i think having a trip is giving your internet persona too much substance
>>
>>27410893
Here's another you for good measure
>>
>>27410873
But if we're not talking about this we'll have to talk about Eliza and Thomas. D-d-do you like Eliza?

>>27410878
What did he write? Is he a tripfag afterall?
>>
can anyone just tell me wtf is going on lol
>>
Georgia Tech, my alma mater? Not surprised one tiny bit
>>
>>27410255

He looks a lot like you, don't pull the "we're not all the same" card. He's also a psychopath who will post video responses to every (You) he gets.
>>
>>27410926
Some alpha asian from Australia trolling his own thread before he goes out clubbing in his Brand new Ferrari 488
>>
>>27410962
Nah bro we all look the same. Wrong guy man
>>
>>27410926
A thread about one pair of degenerates has been hijacked by discussion about one other pair of degenerates.

The surprise ending is that none of it matters and we all suck off a shotgun barrel.
>>
>>27410966
I saw his picture but I never paid attention to the threads. What did he do? Why's everybody freaking out?
>>
looks like benji from twitch.
>>
>>27409705
There's nothing wrong with mutilating cats.
>>
>>27411029
He was the guy behind the Virginia Tech shooting. I think. I don't fucking know, all these gooks look the same.
>>
>all these replies about a girl that has gingivitis through the fucking roof
>>
>>27411162
mystyer has gingivitis?
>>
>>27411162
>oh, no, a girl is getting attention on the internet!
>i know, i'll turn my trip on LOL that'll show them LOL
>HEY GIVE ME ATTENTION LOL LMAO ROFL HAHA EPIC
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-26+at+09.33.45).png (13 KB, 1342x156) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-26+at+09.33.45).png
13 KB, 1342x156
>posted like two days ago in one of those cancer letter threads
>>
>>27409746
Fuck off cunt, we've talked several times over this Bosnian Bear Baiting Board, who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>27410255
Why are you so fucking irritating?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.