[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girl i loved is a fucking whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-01-55-47-1.png (876 KB, 1440x1545) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-01-55-47-1.png
876 KB, 1440x1545
Pls help me i want to kill myself right now.

I loved a qt 8/10 through all if highschool. Now im 22 and havent gotten over her in 8 FUCKING YEARS.

I feel like a faggot and am too beta to tell her i loved her all this time. She was always sweet to me and made it seem like she was a good girl.

>tfw i find out she's been fucking dudes on the reg since she was 16.

What do i do?
>>
>>27409522
>pick related
>just do it
>>
Find another girl. Even if you don't love her, as long as you like her a little bit the love will come with time. Even if it doesn't, after you break up/she cheats on you it'll give a different girl to regret losing/slut to resent. This sort of variety will keep you from completely losing it.

If you're already an ugly basement-dwelling full-blown robot, it's too late, and you should listen to >>27409604
>>
>>27409522
>fucking dudes on the reg

That's called being an average person in the USA. The fact that you don't realize this shows how isolated and clueless you are.

If you want some "pure" virginal girl over the age of 20, you'll have to marry foreign. Or you could stop being a child about sex.
>>
Jesus man just fucking get over it

There are so many girls out there, just give yourself a chance
Or kys already
>>
>>27409522
You don't know what love is dude. You have a creepy obsession
>>
File: 1421616540269.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1421616540269.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>27409522
B E T A C U C K
E
T
A
C
U
C
K
>>
>>27409522
What's ur name o
>>
File: 1439631631719.jpg (49 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1439631631719.jpg
49 KB, 358x429
>>27409522
>tfw i find out she's been fucking dudes on the reg since she was 16
You mean tfw you figure out how stupid you are.

It's the current year, barring some abnormality, any attractive girl has, and probably has regularly, had sex with multiple partners by the time she leaves highschool.

This isn't anime or the 80s, nobody's saving it for the "one."

If she's really as slutty as you're making it sound, then fuck her. Invite her over for netflix and wine, and get laid.
>>
>>27410105
Yeah brah grow up and marry a used up stacy whore
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.