[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Look Anon, I know school can be tough and I understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 18942740056_f73dec169e.jpg (70 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
18942740056_f73dec169e.jpg
70 KB, 500x375
>"Look Anon, I know school can be tough and I understand why you dropped out"
>"You got yourself a part time job which is great and I'm proud of you"
>"But since you dropped out of school.. I'm wondering what your career will be; the profession you want and be an expert/skill in and do for the rest of your life?"
>"I-I just want what's best for you so I'm asking this"
>>
I will be a roughneck making six figures
>>
>>27409437
You're dead, grandma, why are you talking to me
>>
Don't worry grandma, I'll pay for your new liver using the money I got from drawing anthropomorphic animals committing obscene sexual acts for strangers over the internet.
>>
grandma you smoked in a corner of your house for 30 years not wanting to stray away from your chair, you never talked to anyone or did anything meaningful in your life

who are you to advise me on shit
>>
I have zero ambition so dont worry I'm sure I get just what I deserve, and you will most likely be long dead before I hit the rock bottom.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.