[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want to be loved and have (rough) sex with a woman but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: syrian.webm (510 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
syrian.webm
510 KB, 720x404
I just want to be loved and have (rough) sex with a woman but I hate people and don't know how to interact with them.
What in the fuck do I do with my worthless piece of shit life?
>>
Read a book or something.
>>
>>27409960
A book about what?
>>
>>27410197
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
>>
>>27409340
you need testosterone and good looks. The better you look the less you need to watch what you say around them. Testosterone will make you care less when they reject you
>>
>>27410230
>antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination
>>
>>27410197
Schopenhauer's On Women
>>
>>27409340
Fix your edginess
>>
>>27410266
how about you go fuck yourself u stupid faggot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.