[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't opened the Feelspub for a while now in respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1417921244638.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1417921244638.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
I haven't opened the Feelspub for a while now in respect for the old Frog and Feels owner who had cancer. I haven't seen a post here in a while so I thought it might be time to have a thread.

pull up a stool, order a drink and share your feels, anons. I'm sipping on gin and lime juice tonight, trying to forget some personal feels I'd rather not talk about.

let's here what's on your mind, robots. what can I get you?
>>
I'm drinking the cheapest rum at the liquor store, lady bligh

ama
>>
Literally grabbed a beer just to enjoy this thread.
>>
>>27409440
>>27409387
it's always a good thread. anything on your mind tonight, anons?
>>
>>27409471
Just the fact that my life will never amount to anything and that I shouldn't expect anything but the sweet release of death
>>
File: 1453858966619.jpg (193 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1453858966619.jpg
193 KB, 750x563
>>27409471
Had a nice healthy panic attack last night, went to bed at four in the morning and was two hours late for work. Place was a shit show though and barely anyone else showed up so no one cared. Pretty nice fucking day honestly.
>>
>>27409525
your life will never amount to anything with that attitude.
confidence is everything. circumstances are nothing.
any look into history can tell you that, my friend, anon!
what worries you so? outside of shallow pursuits, what do you want to do with your life?
>>
File: 1455020644946.jpg (10 KB, 254x200) Image search: [Google]
1455020644946.jpg
10 KB, 254x200
>>27409561
I'd like a s-sex on the beach, p-please.
>>
>>27409561
I'm kinda thinking more along existential lines, even if I was a success, theres nothing to show for it when I'm laying on my deathbed so I just don't know what to think anymore.

I have moderate expectations for my financial life, but zero expectations for my romantic life.

I'm not suicidal, and I dont think I ever will be, but I hope my death is swift
>>
File: tom-hagen-refused-favor.jpg (38 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
tom-hagen-refused-favor.jpg
38 KB, 750x450
>>27409330
I hear you're trying ro open a bar in our territory...
I think it might be in your best interest to leave. I don't want to have to ask again
>>
Jack and coke plox, my land lords up my ass because my rent is late, and i think i might have to move back home with my parents after my lease ends in a few months, which is gonna suck

Shoot me
>>
>>27409696
Selling plasma is always an option

Or sperm if you are a tall normie
>>
The woman I've been in love with for the past 5 years got married last summer. They live together in a house on the beach, while I struggle to keep my cat running to make it to the college I'm struggling at.
I love her so much. She knows I do too, and she's careful about hurting me, but I still think about it all the time. I consider killing myself every day, she was all I had. No real family. No friends. I can barely manage replies on this god forsaken board I call home.
>>
>>27409830
Move on family
>>
>>27409899
I want to senpai. I just don't have anybody else to interact with, and she makes me happy when she does have the time for me. I know she tries. She genuinely cares. But I'm too selfish and I want too much.
>>
>>27409830
Sounds like she picked a winner, and avoided a loser. You can't even handle college, which is easy mode compared to real life.

You aren't worthy of her. You never were.

Pull yourself together. If you're failing at college it's only due to your laziness.
>>
>>27409980
Don't be mean to him anon, he's just a child. He's still in college for fuck's sake. He don't know.
>>
>>27409922
>>27409899
first, dubs twice in a row

second

fuck this bitch, if a woman isnt interested in a commited relationship, you should ignore her or friendzone her/yourself
It's not possible in this situation. Shes just leading you on.

Seriously, no memes, be real with yourself. Your relationship with her is unhealthy, and you need to take action. It may not feel good but atleast you can be free

Nothing good can come from this
>>
>>27409980
You're right anon. But that unfortunately doesn't give me the drive to push on.
>>
>>27410040
Yeah, I know. It isn't healthy. But I am a very lonely man. If I could just kill the feelings, then things would be OK.
>>
just drinking some cheap shitty vodka. My life is mediocre. I finally got a girlfriend but I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life.
>>
Double rum and coke

I keep feeling like I failed one of my friends. He was this kid who was a few years below me in high school who I was basically his older brother. I tried to teach him the best I could and the kid had a rough life. He was recently arrested and I can't help but feel partially responsible, like I didn't do enough for him to keep him off that path.
>>
>>27409551
what kind of a place do you work that that's the norm?
a panic attack isn't healthy. do you see a therapist?

>>27409603
it's a girlie cocktail, but it's good, nonetheless.

>>27409652
there's plenty to show for being a success. everyone is reduced to the same rotting corpse. it's what is attached to your name, your memory, that counts. will you have children that tell your story? or nieces and nephews that barely recall Uncle Anon?

>>27409670
I've had this bar longer than you've been on this board. my patrons and I don't fear a shitposter.

>>27409696
what's up with your finances, robro? not working enough hours or misspending your money? I've had plenty of both in my life, I can tell you that.

>>27409830
don't listen to >>27409980 and do listen to >>27409899
you have other things in your future, robro. it sounds like you've been clinging to a lost cause rather than reevaluating yourself and looking towards the future. you could be making yourself happier by being receptive to new experiences instead of clinging to old ones.

everyone has different circumstances. even two people in identical circumstances were equipped with different faculties to deal with said circumstances. never compare yourself to others; compare yourself to how far you've come, and come farther.

>>27410040
don't be so rude.
>>
>>27410316
Holy shit you're still in this thread.

I don't know man we're pretty lax at my job. We do software development, it's not that big of a deal. And as far as panic attacks they come and go. Not much I can do about them. And I'm not spending hundreds/thousands of dollars so someone can listen to me complain and judge me.
>>
File: dinner.jpg (15 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
15 KB, 720x400
>>27410316
>my patrons and I don't fear a shitposter

I'm sorry you feel that way sir. I'll go let my boss know you refused his offer
>>
Something strong for a heartbroken femanon...
I'm in love with my best friend, we fuck and spent time togheter almost every day, we go out, we suport each other.. it's like he was my bf, but he tells me he is not in love with me, he loves me but in a friendly way, and he wants to feel something else but he can't!!! Im not ugly, and we get on like we were soulmates.. I can't understand why he hasn't got feelings for me, maybe it's because he knows he won't lose me? Anyway, I am fine and happy because in my mind I think he is my bf, until something happen that reminds me that he doesnt love me and I feel like shit. English isnt my first language, sorry
>>
>>27409330
Something strong for a heartbroken femanon, previous comment is mine
>>
>>27410771
he probably isnt interested because you fucked before getting into a committed relationship
>>
My best friend fucked my oneitis, I got mad at him and he still doesn't see why. She also thinks I'm really boring and I'm afraid they might start actually dating. Give me something heavy.
>>
>>27410853
Fuck it I fuckin regret that!!!! Can I undo it? If I take distance from him
>>
>over a year the gf broke up with me and started sleepign with my mate
can't get over their betrayal
drunk with regret and feelios
tyrnig to find a job before I graduate
how do you guys keep going
girl i tried otask out doesnt seem interest
fml
gin
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.