[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humiliating experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mqk60dtgis1szlkklo7_1280.jpg (310 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqk60dtgis1szlkklo7_1280.jpg
310 KB, 1280x960
Has anything really humiliating ever happened to you? I went through a period when I was 14 that I had to wear diapers 24/7 and had to change myself in front of my brother....
>>
File: Z9BuHqD.jpg (11 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
Z9BuHqD.jpg
11 KB, 216x288
>>27409240
>got extra desperate last night
>message 4 girls via snapchat to hang out
>literally "seen" from all of them
>tfw not even worth the pseudopolite "sorry anon but i'm busy"

damn. bitches can be so cold but i'm not accustomed to this level of coldness. im only 18 but i guess it's all downhill from here
>>
>>27409240
that is so specific. aren't you afraid of being recognized
>>
>>27409411

By who? Only my family knew this happened to me. My brother does go on 4chan, but not on /r9k/.
>>
>>27409360
Don't worry man, we've all been there.
>>
>be 13 going through puberty
>taking human growth hormones; still ends up a 5'5" manlet
>go for a check-up with my grandma
>female nurse comes in
>"ok, anon, we're going to have to
check your genitals."
>proceeds to pull down my pants infront of my grandmother
>nobigdeal.jpg
>"ok, anon, we have nursing students here for a day. You wouldn't mind if they came in and observed, right?"
>"uh, I guess not."
>room fills up with all female nursing students
>get a half boner
>stare at the wall
>feels like an eternity
>>
File: 1426471775667.gif (820 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1426471775667.gif
820 KB, 680x510
Licking my vomit up off the dirty floor because there are remnants of drugs in it, picking hair and dirt out of my mouth.
>>
>>27409608

OP here, I'm 5' 7"; 19 years old and yet I still look like I belong in an 8th grade classroom.
>>
>>27409649
Jesus Christ are you clean now?
>>
>>27409655
Same age, but I look 15
>>
>>27409701
Nah, I'm not. Done other crazy shit to prevent being sober too. Smacked my ass with a needle of adrenaline once, got me running around the house like Usain Bolt.
>>
>>27409716

I don't know, I know some people hate looking young, but I still like it. I do so much shit a kid would do that I hardly consider myself an adult.
>>
>>27409862
People still treat me like I'm 15
>>
>>27409966

People do the same to me. I'm still a crybaby too, just like when I was a kid. Doesn't take much to get my teary-eyed and I still make loud sobs like if I were a child.
>>
>Forgot to log out of my gay hookup throwaway email
>Friend goes to log into his
>mine comes up
>Sees emails I sent to an older man I hooked up with
>Sees a picture of me dressed as a girl and with his cum on my face that he took and I asked him to send me

We never spoke of it again
>>
>>27410224
I have a cousin like that; she's emotionally exhausting sometimes
>>
>>27409240
Please explain because that's incredibly confusing.
Were you shitting yourself all the time or something?
>>
>>27410541

No, peeing myself all the time. I had received a bad bladder infection which made controlling myself nearly impossible at the time.

If you're asking why I had to have my brother watch me change, it was because I had not told my family about the infection until I had to go the hospital for another incident and the staff found out.

Because of that, my parents wanted to make sure I was putting on the diapers correctly(since they were cloth) and that I was wearing them.
>>
>>27409854
You ever suck cock to feed your habit, junkie?
>>
>spend a couple years going to shows
>weirdly idolise all these amazing bands in my city
>eventually become less of a social retard, start talking to people
>really hard at first because everyone in that band culture's humour revolved around shit talking, felt like it was my first day on 4chan as a normie but real life
>eventually get less weird, work on my own music for a long time, feel like I'm at least kind of friends with these dudes and that maybe I'm not so awkward
>develop huge crush on this guy
>play my own show on a lineup with some of these bands under the impression that I'll finally be assimilated once I prove my musical prowess
>thought it went really well
>as I'm ordering a drink overhear the guy I like talking with a bunch of other people and hear him say something along the lines of "yeah, it was pretty fucking boring. I don't really like anon anyway, it's annoying that he's at every show and we have to have a conversation."
>a couple of the others laugh and agree
>pack my gear, leave early, normie friend pats me on the back and says "hey, it was a good set man" as if I had really obviously fucked something up

I just kind of stopped going out after that. Started playing videogames again. I was happier that way.
>>
>>27410496

I feel that way at times too. Embarrassing I know, but it's been so hard to fix that habit.
>>
>>27411573
Nope, jerking off for strange men on the internet is much easier.
>>
>>27410478
I know this is /r9k/, but jesus christ wtf man
>>
>>27411838
you should continue, don't give up senpai.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.