[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post homeless experiences and tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160326_000350.jpg (660 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_000350.jpg
660 KB, 1836x3264
Lost my awesome job as a cable guy and everything's been going downhill since (financially at least). I picked up a job as a busser at a pretty cool pizza joint we have here in town not only to give me some walking around money but to also have a source of food whilst looking for another job, and I'm also applying for the marines (I'm 21, healthy and curious to see if I die out there) I've cut food out the budget as much as I possibly can, and I'm still barely making my bills, not including rent so I'm deciding to tough it out and get a small storage unit to house what possessions I have and live out my truck until I can find other means. Any robots have any experience/stories bout the homeless life? Or coming close to it? Pic related- trying to get used to sleeping in my truck again
>>
>>27408803
Dude DO NOT join the military. They fucking prey on people like you to waste 4 years of your life for Israel.
>>
>>27409059
Depends on what job you choose man I know people that work as admin and sit at a desk no where near a desert
>>
Read these

http://guide2homelessness.blogspot.com/?m=1
http://pastebin.com/6MKsvvHG
>>
I've been homeless for about 5 years and honestly it hasn't been the worst thing. No rent is pretty badass, and I get to see the country.
>>
>>27408803
How big is the rig, nig.
>>
Where are you sleeping? Make sure you dont pick a spot so you wont get harassed by the cops.
Make sure to get a 24 hour gym membership. You can take showers and just work out in your spare time. The boredom is one of the worst parts about being homeless.
Think about getting a propane tank and propane burner for food. Living off of rice and beans is very easy and cheap.
If you can find a cheap instrument pick one up, having something to do in your downtime is your salvation at being homeless.
>>
>>27409446
Single cab with a bench seat B)
>>
>>27409881
>Living off of rice and beans is very easy and cheap.
also a good way to fuck up your health desu. You seriously need vegetables to survive and will not last too long in the streets without them
>>
>>27410309
Rice and beans is a decent staple. OP just make sure you buy some fruits/veggies every so often for vital nutrients. Dunno what area you're in but maybe find a stream for water?
>>
>>27410257
Cozy, Goodnight.
>>
>>27408803
get food stamps. you can get them immediately if you are homeless. it should last you a few months.
>>
>>27408803
Hey I wrote a really cool paper on homelessness I can help you a lot if you wanna learn about the strategies cities especially in the mountain region of the united states deal with homelessness also when I was a baby I was homeless please pray for beirut
>>
>>27411971
not op but i live in phoenix and am thinking about ditching my roomate and just quitting my job so i can go homeless. what do?
>>
>Homeless
>Post o r9k
nani?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.