[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1458267061053.jpg (95 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458267061053.jpg
95 KB, 768x1024
I don't know what this board is, but it seems spooky... also sauce if there is any (even a fb would be greatly appreciated).
>>
The OPs on this board are all part of an FBI honeypot.

You'll be meeting Tyrone next week.
>>
Kek, I remember her.
An anon made a thread a few weeks back asking who it was, saying he met her on Omegle and was looking for her. Some guys got her skype to him and they talked. She asked him and all of r9k to leave her alone.
>>
listen to the birds cry
>>
>>27408590
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/26754907/#26754907

Here is the link, found it.
>>
>>27408590
no I must find her face book, she is pure god tier material ples do the helps
>>
>>27408658
I can't help you there anon, sorry. Read the thread, maybe there's something in there, I don't know honestly. Good luck.
>>
File: 1438683858477.jpg (7 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1438683858477.jpg
7 KB, 250x243
>>27408590
ahaha damn. saw that thread but was sure nothing would come of it. hilarious that they actually found her.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.