[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poorfag here, havent eaten anything for two and a half days and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: WhoaThereJack.jpg (29 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
WhoaThereJack.jpg
29 KB, 400x600
poorfag here, havent eaten anything for two and a half days and water isnt really helping alot, any tips on how to not suffer this much?

>inb4 suck dick for beans
>>
>>27408386
i assume there is plenty of grass and bugs outside, right?
>>
>>27408437
not gonna be bugs here for quite the while

i cant resort to bugs tho
>>
Food bank. Dumpster diving behind bakeries.
>>
>>27408503
alright, but how does one not get caught?
>>
>>27408551

You can try waiting by a bakery before they close, they throw out food that doesn't sell by the end of the day.
>>
>>27408599
helpful af, thanks there phamalam
>>
Go out behind convenience stores and look for their dumpsters, they usually have some stuff that isn't too bad.
>>
>>27408386
Fatty. I've gone weeks without eating. Don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>27408386

kek just ate two ben and jerrys pints

and my gf blew me after

whats it like losing at life
>>
Dumpster dive, or offer to sweep some floors in exchange for some food. Try pizza places. They almost always have fucked up orders.
>>
>>27408386
how much of a poorfag are you? (not trying to sound mean) buy a bunch of canned tuna and bread. you should look for a job too
>>
If you're actually that poor.. You realize shoplifting is easy as shit right?
>>
>>27408386
Steal peanut butter. I had to do this a lot as a kid. If possible steal some milk too.

Dumpster diving any type of discount store for canned goods is a good idea too. BE VERY CAREFUL SOME DUMPSTERS HAVE COMPACTORS.

Best of luck fellow poorfag
>>
>>27409015
You fat faggot.

Let OP blow you for a can of beans, charity starts at home.
>>
File: Untitled.png (112 KB, 1068x275) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
112 KB, 1068x275
>>27408386
>save up a bit of cash
>buy rice in bulk
>eat for the rest of your life
>>
>>27408386
Sell whatever you're using to access the internet to buy food. And find a job.
>>
>>27408386
get some ramen packs or chef boyardee or other canned foods they cost a buck usually and are pretty filling.
>>
Go to walmart and pocket some beans
>>
There's a small chance I could be homeless this year, and I was just thinking about what I would do in this exact situation, that is if I had 0 money and hadn't eaten in 2 days. My conclusion is I'd just steal some food and if I get caught, not really a big deal. I doubt a court would put you away for petty theft because you were starving. Even if they did, there's food in jail and it'd be like a month max. I can get a can of beans for $0.89 I really doubt anyone would give a shit if a hobo stole less than a dollars with of food to stay alive.

Other option I considered are begging and dumpster diving, but I'd rather just steal.
>>
>>27408386
in a pinch you can eat flowers they dont taste that bad, so go tear up someones yard when they arent awake.
that bugs thing though is a great idea bugs contain 3 times as much protein as beef.
another thing to feed yourself is animals depending on where you live and you have google look up what birds are in nesting season in your area and look for some nests to raid. eggs or sorta-chicken.
>dandelions are like white bread when it comes to carbs.
mow someones lawn for food. ask neighbors. bartering still exists if you got manga barter it for some food.
>>
Go to self service checkout in a supermarket and put everything through as white onions. Cheap af senpai
>>
If i was in that position and there was no help and no hope for a job, i would gather possessions, go door to door and trade them for bread, cheese and vegetables

I would look on Craigslist for shit that people are throwing out or scavenge junk and sell it somehow
>>
Walmarts are piss easy to steal from, especially food. If you get caught they throw you in holding and give you something to eat anyway, it's a win-win
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.