[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I think just had my first instance of sleep paralysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1407116754612.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1407116754612.gif
280 KB, 400x388
Yesterday I think just had my first instance of sleep paralysis or either that or a paranomral visitation. I was sleeping badly all night, constantly waking up, insomniac, until about 7AM or so when I guess I fell asleep. My parents left to take my brother to surgery at 6, but at 7 i woke and heard a VOICE pretending to be my dad yelling and asking if I was home. I did not respond, and suddenly I felt a dark and malevolent energy bounding up the stairs to my room, huffing and roaring all the way. I panicked, but I could not move any part of my body at all except for my eyes, and when I tried to look at the stair well from my room I saw a black shadow coming up. So I yelled, but all that came out was a faint moan while the energy grew closer. After a minute I finally managed to move my body and I saw that nothing was there. But I was still panicked and searched every nook and cranny of the home for that evil force.

Was I being paranoid or is this normaL for sleep paralysis? I never want to experience this sort of panic again
>>
Yeah, it was sleep paralysis. I've heard wiggling your toes makes it pretty easy to snap out of it, as well as messing with your breathing pattern (alternate between fast and slow breaths, forceful and soft).

The most important thing is to just stay calm and know that none of it's real. You're pretty much in between reality and a dream state, so anything can manifest itself. Think positive, robot.
>>
Sleep paralysis

Makes you think if the paralysis actually lets you be inbetween two worlds so you can experience supernatural with your human body sense.
Personally i think that, even if some supernatural shit actually exists, we will never know until we are gone.

that if we "are" after we are gone...
>>
>tfw having a sleep paralysis turns me on

also i havent been able to get a morning wood since like..i dunno what do? should i actually be scared?
>>
>>27408429
Nah, but it's a indicator if something not going right with your mind.

Depression or to much fapping. Also fucked sleep schedule and lack of sun/activities
>>
>>27408514
thats probably it also i smoke

but it aint cancer or something right? also considering that you know much i sometimes have this weird pain while breathing it comes pretty rare but when its there and i breath it hurts
dunno how long ive been having this but it has to be like 2 years or maybe even longer
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.