[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is WM/BF, literally the perfect interracial pairing, so rare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Cody-Brandi-2.jpg (164 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Cody-Brandi-2.jpg
164 KB, 600x800
Why is WM/BF, literally the perfect interracial pairing, so rare?
>>
wite boys aint got da pipe to please mah wundaful pink
>>
File: 2016-03-19 23.10.36.jpg (1 MB, 1439x1898) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 23.10.36.jpg
1 MB, 1439x1898
Because it's not.
>>
>>27407897
>I know this feeling.
Ended up with a skinny,white-acting one.
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>mfw looking at white and black people being in relationships

>mfw hispanic

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>27407926
I literally cannot comprehend the life of the individual who write something like that. What even are you? A hideous white neckbeard with a cuck fetish? A jealous Asian/Arab/Hispanic? A nerdy black metatroll?
>>
>>27407980
>hispanic
>literally the product of conquistadors and indios fugging

What's wrong with you people?
>>
>>27407996
I'm a strong, black woman.
>>
File: UglyPepe.jpg (171 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
UglyPepe.jpg
171 KB, 1200x1200
>>27408006

I-It's not like that
>>
>>27407980
You're not even a real race, fuck off.
>>
>>27407897
You're obviously baiting, but there's a real answer to this.
wmbf is "proof" that the female in question has risen above her peers.
bmwf is invalid because females are easily tricked.
>>
>>27407897
that's not a very good picture of them!
they're both so cute
>>
>>27408333
>females are easily tricked
I don't think white women who fuck niggers were tricked, I think they just have serious problems.

They all act black, dress the same, listen to the same music, and are generally whores. That is because that is what black culture is. All black people act the same and insult those who refuse to act like animals by referring to them as "Uncle Toms". You talk properly? Then you're "talking like you're white". You dress nicely? Then you "dress white". You act respectable? Then you "act white".

This is where coal burners come in. Because they all assimilate into black culture as part of their lifestyle, they all wind up being the same disgusting person. There are rare exceptions, like white women who date the Uncle Toms of the black race, but 99% of them are scum. I think coal burners really do just have an inferiority complex where they believe they are scum, so they associate with scum. Most white women don't start off fucking niggers, they go into it eventually. My guess is they start fucking tons of guys, develop body image problems or start to hate themselves because they know they are whores (be it from cheating on guys or jumping from relationship to relationship) so they go into fucking niggers and break all contact with white men sexually. Coalburners all dress and act the same because they are trying to attract the same type of guy: A nigger. They put product in their hair to make it shinier and thinner, they wear tights and spandex, and talk black to act like a black woman. There is no trickery, they know what they are doing.
>>
>>27408457
do white men do this to white women?
no
>>
>>27408621
i think you can really see his jawline in this one
>>
>>27408662
Can you imagine just how athletically and aesthetically gifted their children are going to be
>>
white men kinda tend to get the pick of the litter
so why would we ever choose black women?
>>
>>27408717
That's nothing. Dirk Nowitzki married a WNBA player, their kids are going to be Rookie of the Year candidates in preschool.
>>
>>27408742
>why would we ever choose
>we
implying you'll ever be able to choose anyone
>>
>>27408717
Too bad the kids last name will be Rhodes
>>
>>27408780
>Rhodes
>Cecil Rhodes
>Rhodes Scholars
>Rhodesia
It's a great name.
>>
>>27407897
Black women aren't very attractive. Anything outside of black male x black female is rare.
>>
>>27408780
>implying his name won't be Blackdust
>>
>>27407980
You are a product of racemixing you retard.
>>
>>27408813
Not if you're working for the McMahons

>>27408829
Would be pretty cool desu. Go as far with the gimmick as possible and actually have the company embrace it
>>
Top Tier
WMAF
Mid Tier
WMBF
AMWF
Shit Tier
BMWF
>>
>>27408662
literally perfect jawline
both of them have great bodies too
>>
Why are the offspring of wm/bf relationships so much more impressive than those of BM/wf ones?
>>
>>27407980
The guy in OP's pic is Hispanic
>>
>>27409127
no he's not..
he's very clearly white
>>
>>27409177
his mother was hispanic.
>>
>>27409232
>Runnels is of partial Cuban descent through his maternal grandfather.
huh. interesting. never would've guessed.
>>
>>27407897
Why does it matter which race the gender in the relationship is? This sounds like straight up fetishization/muh dick mentality, the reason most ir relationships don't work.
>>
>>27409377
WMBF has a lower divorce rate than WMWF
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.