[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Elliot Roger take after Seymour Guado?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Sup Robots. /v/ here and I've been replaying FFX and I just can't shake this feeling that Seymour was like the original Elliot Roger...

Both of them are:

>Half-breed that doesn't fit in
>Virgin(As for as we know?)
>Miserable and in constant suffering
>Father surpasses him and makes him feel inadequate
>Handsome
>Gentlemen
>Want to destroy everyone
>Went on a killing rampage

So am I right with this? The more I think about it, the more I can't help that Seymour Guado and Elliot are a lot alike. They both even make similar crazy monologues. It just seems like their reasons for going off the handle are different, but even still, they're so similar to me.
>>
>>27407691
finish the replay. there are similarities but seymour was a chad plus he had sex with his mom
>>
>>27408224
That's hot. I thought he killed his mom and turned her into an aeon.
>>
>>27408684
gotta get to the 2.5 novel. all summoners have sex with their aeons to get them as an aeon as a pre-requisite
>>
>>27409609
Don't listen to this idiot.
Anyway Seymour had charisma and was able to wet Yuna at the start, all things Elliot can't do.
>>
>>27409658
>he/she's still mad

it's cannon faggit. get used to it
>>
>>27407691
Seymour was actually pretty intimidating unlike Elliot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqrL3hteqiQ
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.