[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All Hispanics are Mexican beaners As a Spaniard American,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Grimace.jpg (10 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
Grimace.jpg
10 KB, 223x226
>All Hispanics are Mexican beaners

As a Spaniard American, how do we end this meme? SPAIN FUNDED COLUMBUS, we are 10 times more civilized than the Irish and the fucking Italians. Spaniard Americans don't have a high crime rate. Most Spaniards in america have been legal and speaking English for centuries, longer than the germans. But now everybody thinks Spanish = Beaner Wetbacks thanks to illegal immigrant dumbfucks. Are Spaniards in america the most overlooked race?

Like why can't rednecks just say "Mexican" when they're racist against Mexicans. Why must they say "Hispanic".I don't call dumbfuck Irish cunts "Caucasian" I would call them "Micks" or some shit. (I don't hate the irish just an example)

SPAIN IS IN FUCKING EUROPE
WE'RE EUROPEAN

I WANT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP BUT BARELY ANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS KNOW WHAT A NON MEXICAN HISPANIC IS
>>
Can't fix stupid
>>
>>27407286
Spaniards are white, hispanics are not. If you got brown in you, you aint white
>>
>>27407286
you're a fucking dumbass op pretending to know his own culture

Spaniard is a nationality

hispanic is an ethnicity

Hispanics can be a mix of at least 3 different races; nigger, yuro, and native. I usually include Arab too
>>
>>27407364
Spaniards are literally where hispanic came from are you fucking stupid jesus christ.
>>27407373
Shut the fuck up.
All Spaniards are hispanics
>>
>>27407506
Hispanic means something else besides just spanic you fuck
>>
>>27407506
no shit you fucking idiot. I'm embarrassed for you, really fucking sick and tired of beaners not knowing their own culture. I come from a bastard lineage and I still know how it works

>all Hispanics politically identify with illegal Mexicans
so tired of this dumb shit
>>
Give back the gold and stop being in economical crisis you gaylord
>>
Hispanic usually means part native american.

So when we say hispanic/mexican, we mean brown people. If you're a spaniard and you're white, you're fine.
>>
>muh heritage faggot
you are American now, that is all that fucking matters.
>>
>>27407707
My quarter Spaniard heritage being considered "Hispanic" with retards like Ben Shapiro waging war on "Hispanics" instead of mexicans is making me fear every fucking day that I'm gonna get lynched even though I'm white.
>>
>>27407373
>Blacks
>Arabs
>Yuros

>Hispanic

Are you actually retarded
>>
>>27407286

Go back to Eurocucklandia, buddy.

My ancestors fought you pricks for independence.

Then they fought the remnants of your shit caste system for independence again.

TEJANO PRIDE.

SIX FLAGS. MANY NATIONS.
ONE IDENTITY.
>>
>>27407741
>I'm white
how white are we talking about here
blue eyes?
blond hair?
if you don't have at least one of those you aint white buddy
>>
>>27407811
The British, Italians, Irish, and literally any other form of "White" has done more than the dipshit shit flinging nordics

kys
>>
>>27407851
if you don't have blue eyes, or can't grow any sort of blond hair you aint white.
>>
>>27407905

>tfw blonde mexican

I WIN THE PRIZE
>>
>>27407764
>hispanic is a race

get learned you literal retard
>>
>>27407286
I find this weird as well considering the latin name for Spain is Hispana and the Spanish people are called Hispanics.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.