[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My internet has been out for two fucking days. Wtf am I supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 20160325_205107.jpg (743 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20160325_205107.jpg
743 KB, 2304x1296
My internet has been out for two fucking days. Wtf am I supposed to do?
>>
File: drink.jpg (60 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
60 KB, 453x604
consume alcoholic beverages
>>
That's the worst feeling this I why I try to keep 16 hours or so of video and 4 or 5 books in reserve just in case. I live with grandparents and our Internet is come and go all the time. It's gotten bad enough that I once burned through my reserves before it was fixed. Now I hawe a shit load so I doubt it can happen again, but I was bored out of my mind. I'm used to being able to stop halfway through a project and Google something for an instant answer. I don't know how people did anything before the Internet. It seems most of my creations is piecing together things other people did or finding innovative uses for their work.
>>
>>27406973
unplug and replug your router
>>
>>27407360
>I don't know how people did anything before the Internet.
They went outside and talked to people and did things, especially drugs. I guarantee most of the robots on this board would be normalfags if it weren't for the internet.
>>
>>27407413
I've been without internet for two months and counting. I still have my phone i guess but I'm limited to browsing mostly text based websites. I actually went out a bit at the beginning but I have since taken to sleeping most of my days away. If anything the end result is that I'm less social since I don't even talk to my internet friends anymore.
>>
>internet is out
>still posting
Are you using a phone? If so, why do you give a shit? You can clearly access the internet with your phone
>>
>>27407413

My stuff is too specific. Going outside or talking to people wouldn't cut it. Even stuff I know inside and out I get looks when trying to talk to people. I have a few diy minded friends I bounce ideas off of but they're still no replacement for the Internet. I am really not too upset over being a robot. I enjoy my hobbies. I wouldn't enjoy them nearly as much if my research phase took 1000 times longer though.
>>
>>27407413
I was without the internet for a week and I just tore through my backlog of books. I still didn't go outside and I traded reading on a screen for reading on paper.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.